PDA

View Full Version : CBR Martinique

kenny
05-18-2007, 12:15 PM
Are all the rooms preferred or are some regular? I can't get the AAA discount on the preferred rooms but I loved Martinique last time. Was just curious if you could still get it without preferred room. Thanks

bookgirl2632
05-18-2007, 12:21 PM
I believe that all of Martinique is preferred, due to its proximity to the food court and pool. I like Martinique as well. We got to stay there before they made it preferred. We were right by the quiet pool and just a short walk to the food court. I would definitely stay in that section again.

mickeystoontown
05-18-2007, 12:48 PM
If you can't get a preferred location, I would request a stay in either Jamaica or Aruba. We stayed in Jamaica building 41. It was the furthest building in Jamaica and our walks were still short. Less than a minute to the Jamaica beach/quiet pool, about 3 minutes to Jamaica bus stop and about 5 minutes to Old Port Royale. Liked the location so much, we requested the exact same building for our June, 2007 stay!

Lisa

TammySB
05-18-2007, 01:06 PM
We always book preferred at CBR. I believe buildings 24, 25, & 26 are the preferred locations, and that the others of Martinique are not. Ask Safetymom she will no for sure!! We Love CBR:thumbsup2

CTPacky
05-18-2007, 06:15 PM
That is correct. Bldg. 21, 22, 23 are not preferred.

safetymom
05-18-2007, 06:33 PM
If you look at the first post in the CBR FAQ it listed the preferred buildings in Trinidad North and Martinique.

They are not all preferred. I think preferred is worth the money but save your money if offered a water view. Sometimes their idea of a water view can be quite creative.