PDA

View Full Version : booking with AAA?

kenny
05-18-2007, 12:10 PM
If you book with AAA who do you make your room request with? AAA or Disney directly?

Laz
05-18-2007, 01:31 PM
If you book a package with AAA, they will book the room for you. You may select the resort and make other room requests.

You may also just book a room through AAA or just buy tickets through AAA.

kenny
05-18-2007, 02:42 PM
I book the package through AAA but now I want to add a room request (building in CBR). Do I call Disney directly or AAA for that?

Trekker
05-18-2007, 02:50 PM
I book the package through AAA but now I want to add a room request (building in CBR). Do I call Disney directly or AAA for that?

AAA they own the reservation and disney will not allow you to make any requests or changes.

TheBigQ
05-18-2007, 04:21 PM
Tell your AAA agent he/she will make the request for you - no problem. We have booked our trips w/AAA everytime and our TA always asks us if we have any requests. Have fun.

bdklein
05-18-2007, 09:11 PM
AAA they own the reservation and disney will not allow you to make any requests or changes.

I had requested No-Smoking and Balcony with AAA, when I made the reservation. A few days before our arrival, I faxed a nice letter to the Poly, with a request for a specific building, (Tokelau), side of the building (facing pool), with a balcony (I got one), and towards the beach (I was a few rooms) from the beach.