PDA

View Full Version : Planet Hollywood

nikky
05-18-2007, 06:56 AM
we are doing a TS at planet hollywood with the free ddp and we got a $15.00 certificate with the package are we able to use this coupon for something to go or would that be pushing it since we are using the free dining here? thanks

kaytieeldr
05-18-2007, 07:03 AM
Look for another Planet Hollywood thread on this board in the last couple of days. I think somebody transcribed the restrictions from the voucher into a post, and I think it's not valid for take-out orders. But I've been wrong before...

nikky
05-18-2007, 08:45 AM
i guess i will have to rethink my plan of when to use then. thanks:confused3

deany
05-18-2007, 12:12 PM
Last year we were on the free DDP and so the 3 of us decided to go to PH to use the $15 voucher. We had planned for 2 of us to use TS credits and one to use the $15 voucher. The waiter, quite rudely, told us that we cannot use two promotions at one time. To me, this did not make sense. The "free" DDP is being offered by Disney and by booking at this time, we had to pay rack rates for the room. The $15 voucher was a promotion from PH, not Disney, in an attempt to attract business. Even though our dining was free, doesn't Disney reimburse them a certain amount?
Since we had travelled all the way to DTD and were hungry, we still ate there and used the 2 TS credits and just paid OOP for the third meal. We did have a great meal with delicious cheesecake for dessert. The waiter provided good service but he was a little unfriendly to us. Just curious - were we wrong to think we could use the voucher?

nikky
05-18-2007, 02:36 PM
I hate it when people are rude because someone didn't understand how the plan worked. What does it take to be polite and say no you can't use it. I especially hate rude people when i am on vacation. it brings out the witch (substitute b ) in me. I like to save that side of me for back home or work. lol:laughing: