PDA

View Full Version : Free Dining + Value Resort = Sold Out!?!

disney2d2
05-17-2007, 11:39 AM
I just tried booking through Disney's site and it's telling me that none of the Value resorts are available for a late September stay with the free dining option.

Luckily I was parallel surfing similar packages at Expedia and JetBlue and was abla to book there.

Now I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Disney/JetBlue don't cancel me due to overbooking.

megnsamsgracie
05-17-2007, 11:45 AM
I just booked about 1hr ago for 2 rooms at POP for 9/21-9/30. Availability there. But you are right, when I was online last night I didnt find any!

disney2d2
05-17-2007, 11:57 AM
I just booked about 1hr ago for 2 rooms at POP for 9/21-9/30. Availability there. But you are right, when I was online last night I didnt find any!
I am actually looking at Sep. 16-21.

So did you qualify for free dining during those dates, because as far as I know that promotion ends on 9/22.

Cinders Mum
05-17-2007, 12:14 PM
yes you can qualify, so long as your check in date is no later than 9/22.

we are checking in on 9/21 and staying for 14 nights on free DDP followed by 7 nights room only.

Val
xx

megnsamsgracie
05-17-2007, 12:40 PM
Yep, I thought the same as you. You could only get free dining UNTIL the 22nd but I called and they said I just had to check in by the 22nd, so we get free dining the entire stay :)

pezpam
05-17-2007, 04:25 PM
Expedia will have a number of rooms to be booked only through them - if you booked a room, you will have a room. Their inventory is separate from Disney's, so it is possible for one to have availability when the other doesn't. When our Feb trip was cancelled due to weather, I was able to book in April through Expedia when I couldn't get a room through Disney directly. S'all good. :)

Ms.Grumpy
05-17-2007, 08:35 PM
When I was trying to book our last vacation in Dec. Disney had no more rooms available within my budget. I then contacted my TA and he got us a room at ASMO with no problem. He informed me that Disney allocates a certain number of rooms for TA. I was just happy that I was able to get a room:cheer2: