PDA

View Full Version : laundry facilities??

Reee
05-16-2007, 08:54 PM
silly question, but does anyone know if there is laundry facilities on or near the CBR? we just don't have enough underwear!!! thanks for you help.

mickeystoontown
05-16-2007, 09:21 PM
I know that there is a laundry room right beside the Jamaica quiet pool. We swam while our clothes were washing and drying. I believe that there are laundry rooms near each village's quiet pool.

We stayed at the CBR last June and are headed for another 10 day stay on 5/31/07! Can hardly wait!

Reee
05-16-2007, 09:33 PM
I know that there is a laundry room right beside the Jamaica quiet pool. We swam while our clothes were washing and drying. I believe that there are laundry rooms near each village's quiet pool.

We stayed at the CBR last June and are headed for another 10 day stay on 5/31/07! Can hardly wait!

we'll be there June 9, at the Martinque. our very first visit and we'll be a group of 11. maybe we'll see you there!
thanks for the info.

karemore
05-17-2007, 06:05 PM
Buy more underwear! Seriously, it's cheaper than doing laundry at WDW!

*disgal*
05-17-2007, 10:06 PM
Buy more underwear! Seriously, it's cheaper than doing laundry at WDW!

This is no lie! :rotfl:

Ofcourse, I needed everything washed, so we HAD to do laundry. There were five of us and we were there for 10 nights............OUCH! We did laundry twice during the trip. I think we did about 6 loads. THIRTY dollars later................and the clothes weren't even dry. I had laundry spread all over our room at POR!! Thank goodness I had brought my own detergent or it would have cost more. After a while, I just refused to put any more money into the dryer.

This year we will be offsite in a two bedroom condo and thank heavens I won't have to pay a dime to do my clothes! :laughing: :laundy: