PDA

View Full Version : Caribbean Beach Resort Help?

comet9443
05-16-2007, 07:37 PM
Hi guys!

We're going down to the motherland (hehe) in June, and I am in need of some help. We're staying at the CBR, but I can't download the newest map from the WDW site. All I get is a blank page. Can anyone help me? Either help me figure out what I'm doing wrong or just d/l the map and email it to me? Either way would be a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE help. :)

Smiles,
Beth :)

CleveRocks
05-16-2007, 08:06 PM
First of all, :welcome: :disrocks:

Here's a link to a CBR map: http://www.allearsnet.com/acc/cbrmap2.jpg

safetymom
05-16-2007, 08:58 PM
I also have the map on my website listed below. You might also want to visit the CBR FAQ thread. The link is listed below.

mickeystoontown
05-16-2007, 09:19 PM
We'll be going back to the CBR for a ten day stay on May 31st! Can hardly wait! Hope you guys have fun!

comet9443
05-17-2007, 02:29 PM
Thanks guys, I've seen those, what I need is the MOST current map. I really need the map off the WDW official website. I guess I'll keep on trying.

wildeoscar
05-17-2007, 04:44 PM
there is always maps.google.com

comet9443
05-17-2007, 05:04 PM
Okay, let me be blunt (and I'm sorry if this goes against policy, but my little hints weren't working).

I need a map that has the smoking locations listed. When Dad called WDW, they said the map is online. I can't get to it. Can someone please email it to me?

poohs_hunny
05-17-2007, 06:35 PM
I tried bringing it up, but I just got a blank page too. It must be a problem with the site. Try again tomorrow. Worst case scenario, you can get a new map when you check in. Good luck!

CleveRocks
05-17-2007, 10:11 PM
Okay, let me be blunt (and I'm sorry if this goes against policy, but my little hints weren't working).

I need a map that has the smoking locations listed. When Dad called WDW, they said the map is online. I can't get to it. Can someone please email it to me?
Okay, let me be blunt (and I'm sorry if this seems rude, but I'm actually trying to be helpful).

Here on the DIS, you'll be surprisingly successful by just coming out and asking what you want to ask.:goodvibes