PDA

View Full Version : I am I understanding correctly

momtolittlered
05-16-2007, 01:44 PM
My daughter will be 10 when we arrive at Disney. We have purchased DDP we will all be counted as adults, this is not a problem. When my daughter really wants that grill cheese sandwich off the kids menu can she not order it? We are obviously paying the adult price and thats ok, will any restaurant make the ocassional exception?:confused3 ;)

mom2my3kids
05-16-2007, 02:01 PM
I am sure that you could request a grilled cheese and they would make it for her, but still dock her a Adult Credit..

skier_pete
05-16-2007, 02:09 PM
They will probably allow you to use an adult credit for a kid's meal....more profit for Disney.

One thing to consider if you are actually doing that...ask server if you can buy the grill cheese sandwhich OOP (out-of-pocket) and use TS credits for your meals...save the TS credit for your daughter for another meal....just an idea...if you do this 2 or 3 times, you can stretch your TS credits to get another TS meal. (They may have gotten more strict about this lately, maybe other posters could comment if this is feasible.)

SkierPete

momtolittlered
05-16-2007, 02:22 PM
This is nice to know:goodvibes Thanks for your replies:thumbsup2

Tink10
05-16-2007, 03:40 PM
Are there really any TS places anymore that even have a grilled cheese?

mylightshines
05-16-2007, 04:24 PM
She can order off the kids menu. I have a 13-yo who always eats off the kids' menu. Unless it's a buffet. So we pay OOP for her meal and use her credit towards another meal. That way, you actually get another meal or two during your week's stay. We always advise the waiter that we are on the dining plan, but we are paying OOP for her. We have never had a problem.

hansel1
05-16-2007, 07:15 PM
Sci-fi diner let our family do this in January. They also let us order a cheeseburger for dinner.

I'm sure they don't like to make exceptions a habit, but they will try to accomodate when they can.