PDA

View Full Version : Concierge Confusion

notaclue
05-16-2007, 08:59 AM
Does the CBR have concierge service? Their website says they have a concierge desk, is this the same as 'concierge level'? I'm confused. If CBR offers concierge level, what do you get with that? We're staying at CBR in early June, just wondering if this is something I may want.

MPHARJ
05-16-2007, 09:49 AM
They offer a concierge desk, but not concierge level rooms.

LisaRN
05-16-2007, 09:58 AM
What used to be the "regular" desk in the main lobby where you could buy tickets etc. at the resorts is now called the "concierge" desk. But it's not the concierge you are thinking of. What used to be "concierge" is now called "Club Level". It is confusing. :confused3

Lynne M
05-16-2007, 10:00 AM
Really bad naming choice on Disney's part.

The moderates do have concierge desks, but it's just a fancy new name for the same old guest services folks. The moderates do not have a different level of service called 'concierge' - i.e., no breakfast, snacks, appetizers. No special access to rooms, or better rooms, or special planning services.

Sorry.

TammiMcMan
05-16-2007, 11:14 AM
All resorts have a "lobby concierge" desk (aka, the old guest services desk). Deluxe resorts have club level accomodations. I think Disney is trying to separate the two names, but force of habit and their own advertising causes lots of confusion between the two.