PDA

View Full Version : Are their refrig. in the rooms?? What do you do w/ baby bottles??

Blaze12
05-16-2007, 07:33 AM
OK, just dawned on me. They dont have any do they?? Any tips on what to do with the baby bottles???? We are traveling w/ an infant.

cara loves the poly
05-16-2007, 07:39 AM
Where are you staying? I know the deluxes all have them.

Disney Spaz
05-16-2007, 07:40 AM
I believe mods and deluxes have a complimentary fridges but at the values you have to request one and there is a fee. $10 a night I think.

bradk
05-16-2007, 07:48 AM
the all star suites also include a fridge, but other value rooms don't but can be provided free of charge for medicinal purposes (not sure if an infant applies), but they certainly can be rented.

Bev J
05-16-2007, 08:01 AM
Order in some bottled water or buy some at the resort and use powdered formula (cheaper too) make up the bottles one at a time. No spoilage. Good for the parks too!

Bev

rdevine10
05-16-2007, 08:19 AM
We used the powder and bottled water to "make as we needed" when we were at Disney. This worked well for us. We did bring a bottle warmer with us too, incase the bottled water was cold (from the hotel room). It was actually a lot easier to use room temp water (DD was ok with that) and get around the park without having to find a baby station to heat a bottle at. Just mix and shake and give to DD where ever we were.

Good luck!

Blaze12
05-16-2007, 08:29 AM
OK, that brings another question. Can I bring bottled water into the park w/ me??? I know you can purchase it in the park, but it is cold, and I would need luke warms or room temp, so I dont have to heat a bottle up.

bradk
05-16-2007, 08:46 AM
as long as it's not in a glass container, yes

kenny
05-16-2007, 10:22 AM
As people stated the delux and moderates have them and values can rent them. We stay at CBR last december and used the fridge for milk for our dd. At the parks we just brought empty bottles and bought milk from a restaurant.

If you are using formula, just get the powder.

mickeystoontown
05-16-2007, 11:59 AM
You can, in fact, bring in bottled water so long as it isn't in a glass bottle. Depending on what time of year you are going, the water may be warmed up by itself from the Florida sun.

When our son was very young, we had the waiter/waitress bring out a cup of warm water to mix the powdered formula with.

Palendat
05-16-2007, 12:15 PM
We had good luck with the powdered formula, with room temp bottled water. Any CS restaurant was more than willing to give us a LARGE cup of hot water that we warmed the bottle up in. Worked like a charm!

dijid
05-16-2007, 01:13 PM
If using room temp water and powdered formula is a change for your infant, please try it out before you get to WDW. It may take a while for him/her to get used to the new formula. The last thing you want on vactaion is a cranky, hungry baby who won't take a bottle!