PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know how early you can check in? Leave in 2 days, and had a change in plans

Blaze12
05-16-2007, 06:31 AM
We are leaving on Friday (driving). DH just found out he is needed on a conference call at 1:00. So we are leaving earlier now so that he doesnt have to be sitting in the car w/ 3 kids 4 and under on a conference call :lmao: (gee I wonder why). Anyone know how early you can check in? I would love to let them swim while he is doing that in the baby pool.

bradk
05-16-2007, 06:36 AM
as early as 6-7 am, basically when the computers are back up. if your room isn't ready, you'll still be given everything and you can leave bags with bell services.

SeaSpray
05-16-2007, 06:44 AM
You can check in at any time in the morning (last week we were checked into POR at 7:30am, given our room keys, but the room wasn't ready until noon time), and have Bell Services store/hold your luggage for you. If your room isn't available that early, you can still use the facilities (pool) at the resort to swim and relax. As far as I know, all of the resorts have bathrooms/changing rooms near the pools.

Your DH can find a quiet spot for his conference call, if your room isn't ready by that time.