PDA

View Full Version : pool hopping at all stars

hunters mom
05-16-2007, 12:21 AM
we are going to all star sports may of 08. i saw in the mouse savers newsletter tonight that the pools will be closed during that time period. is it easy to pool hop at the other resorts? thanks for helping this first time trip planner!!!!! :)

CR Resort Fan 4 Life
05-16-2007, 12:39 AM
Since your staying at All Star Sports, you can use the pools at the Movies and Music section since they are all sister Resorts. However you can't pool hop to any other WDW Resort pool since you won't be staying there.

queenarmadillo
05-16-2007, 06:02 AM
Its allowed, but depending on where you are staying, it could be a pretty long walk. If you intend to use the pool a lot, I would discuss it with the person who checks you in and see if he can give you a room in a building as near to the other resort's pool as possible.

eeyoreiscool
05-16-2007, 06:22 AM
We have gone in between the All Star pools in the past but it usually is too far and inconvenient for us to do that.

CanadianGuy
05-16-2007, 07:53 AM
You're looking at a walking distance from All Stars Sports Pool to All Star Music Pool of about 450 yards. (as per google earth)

Of course there are shorter and longer routes depending.. Basically you're walking across a parking lot.

Knox

canron
05-16-2007, 10:21 AM
i pool hop all the time at allstars..its a nice change and a nice walk/...im going on friday for 4 day get away.i use the pool at board walk after the gym.but its packed all the time..the gym is nice there

WillCAD
05-16-2007, 12:07 PM
Sports is on one end of the All-Star complex; Music is directly to the south.

Buildings 4-5 in Center Court, and Buildings 8-9 in Home Run Hotel are the closest to Music; the walk from any of these 4 buildings to the Music pools will be the shortest.

Movies is all the way on the other side of Music, so the walk to Movies from Sports will be much longer.

nettii
05-16-2007, 12:12 PM
They do have 3 pools so maybe you could use another one?!:goodvibes
Or you could walk out to the bus stop hop on the first bus that rolls in and just get off at ASM, which is the next stop.:goodvibes What ever you do have fun!

hunters mom
05-17-2007, 11:17 AM
thanx for all your help!!!!! :)