PDA

View Full Version : What can you get at Casey's on the DDP?

Kayleebug
05-15-2007, 01:53 PM
I asked this in the middle of another thread and didn't get a response, so I thought I'd ask again. What do you get at Casey's on the DDP for a quick service meal? Do you only get a hot dog, drink, and dessert? Or do you get a hot dog, fries, a drink, and dessert?

TIA!:yay:

Desnik
05-15-2007, 02:00 PM
That's a great question and I'm not sure. We just used 3 snack credits there and got 2 orders of fries and a drink. The fries are really good. Sorry I couldn't be of more help!

2Monkeys
05-15-2007, 03:00 PM
I have asked this question before and what I was told (by folks here on the Dis) was that it was hot dog, dessert, & drink. If you want fries you have to use a snack credit as well. We are leaving Friday, so we'll find out for sure!

princssdisnygina
05-15-2007, 03:10 PM
I believe the hot dog is considered a meal by itself. The key is to look for "meals" not individual items.

Gina

lazydazy8
05-15-2007, 03:16 PM
Last December, only a hot dog is a meal. Not really worth it, when you could go over to Cosmic Rays and get an entire BBQ meal (worth approx. $15 plus drink and dessert) for the same point.

We stopped in Casey's direct from check-in and were starving. I was so happy we decided on Cosmic Ray's instead, b/c there we also were delared Family of the Day! (We were sat a table with a tablecloth, silverware, balloons, glitter, etc. and also had our food brought out to us! I was in shock after our journey from Maine and I had also been up since 2am!)

winkers
05-15-2007, 06:18 PM
We were just there last week and were able to get the hot dog, fries, drink & dessert (brownie or cracker jacks) or corn dog nuggets, fries, drink & dessert. We loved it!

Kayleebug
05-15-2007, 08:07 PM
We were just there last week and were able to get the hot dog, fries, drink & dessert (brownie or cracker jacks) or corn dog nuggets, fries, drink & dessert. We loved it!

This would be a much better deal! :)

momto2inKC
05-15-2007, 08:11 PM
Both times we've eaten at Caseys on the ddp (May 05 & Dec 06) we've gotten a hot dog, fries, drink (any size) and dessert. All of this was 1 counter service credit, no snack credit used.

kdkbrebel
05-15-2007, 08:17 PM
This would be a much better deal! :)

:thumbsup2 glad to hear it.

gigi1313
05-15-2007, 09:51 PM
we, too, have been able to get hot dog, CHEESE fries, refillable drink and dessert... btw, the brownie makes a good breakfast according to dh ;)

Mad4Mickey
05-16-2007, 09:25 AM
We used the DDP last fall and we got fries with ours .

sydconmom
05-16-2007, 09:43 AM
Last fall we got hotdogs, fries, drink & dessert! Hopefully the same this fall!

SlightlyGoofy
05-16-2007, 08:39 PM
I am pretty sure that we got chips with our hot dog, drink and brownie (great btw).

It might not be the biggest bang for your buck but if you are staking out seats on Main Street for the parade it is a handy place to get a meal to enjoy while you sit.

I say go with the flow and just enjoy what you have where you are rather than worrying about what you MIGHT have gotten and IF it might have been better. You miss out on life otherwise.

Slightly Goofy

jeeperwy
05-17-2007, 12:26 PM
When we were there in April, we had to use snack credits for our fries. The meal included a hot dog, drink and dessert (brownie or cracker jacks).

Kari

TxRabbit
05-17-2007, 01:17 PM
When we went in March, we had to use a snack credit to get fries...:confused3 so I think it sounds like the luck of the draw with what the CMs working there decide.