PDA

View Full Version : What food is for sale at Pop?

AmericangirlinFrance
05-15-2007, 09:58 AM
Well, after much switching back and forth (does anyone else do this, changing resorts multiple times? :lmao: ) we are staying at Pop the first week in June!

My question - we will not be renting a fridge for our week, and there aren't any fridge swaps open, so I am going to bring a cooler to fill with ice to keep milk, etc. in. (We won't have a car, either). Can someone tell me what perishables are for sale at the Pop store - like milk, fruit, lunch meat, etc? I haven't been able to find that info anywhere. I am going to bring most of our non-perishable snacks with me. Thanks!

txmomto1
05-15-2007, 10:21 AM
When I was at All Star Movies in January.. I believe they have similar food courts they had Milk, Juices, bananas, grapes, lot's of fruit, I don't remember seeing lunch meat though.

mollyseven
05-15-2007, 11:43 AM
Funny I don't recall alot of food for sale....other than the food court food.
You could buy the 1litre milks and pieces of bread and lots of fruit but not like a corner store with food. CBR has an area with food like that for sale but I don't recall seeing that at POP...of course that was a year ago (may2006) but ......you may want a garden grocer delivery.
www.gardengrocer.com
:woohoo:

tadamom
05-15-2007, 11:52 AM
We stayed one night at POP (last Saturday night) and I remember seeing fruit, milk, juices, etc. for sale but I don't remember seeing lunch meat. There was soooo much food there, that I didn't really pay too much attention to it b/c it was a ton.