PDA

View Full Version : WL Transportation Question

ILVPOOH
05-10-2007, 12:54 PM
We will be staying at WL for the first time in August. To get to EPCOT, does anyone take the boat to MK and then the monorail to EPCOT? How about if you were at Chef Mickey's in the morning, would you then use the monorail to get to EPCOT?

1000th happy haunt
05-10-2007, 12:57 PM
WL also has a boat to the Contemporary. You could grab the monorail from there too.

But it would probably be more time-efficient to just take the bus from WL to Epcot.

jmkrat
05-10-2007, 12:58 PM
There is a boat that goes back and forth to the Contemporary. You can take the boat to Chef Mickey's. We are going in December and I think we are going to take the boat to the Contemporary and then catch the monorail to go to Epcot. I am not sure if there is a direct bus to Epcot. I think you would still have to get off at the Ticket and Transportation Center if you went straight to MK. I am not sure though.

LisaRN
05-10-2007, 01:14 PM
I've always just taken the bus to Epcot. If you try to take the monorail, that means you have to change 3 times to get to Epcot. Once to take the boat to MK or the CR..then you have to take a monorail to TTC..and then you have to change monorails at the TTC to go to Epcot. If I were at Chef Mickey's, yes, I would take the monorail and get off at the TTC and then take the monorail to Epcot :)

ILVPOOH
05-10-2007, 01:21 PM
Thanks, when we go to Chef Mickey's we will take the monorail to get to EPCOT. I like the monorail better than the bus.