PDA

View Full Version : Best way to send stuff before hand?

mitushib
05-10-2007, 11:38 AM
What do u all use
USPS, UPS or Fedex?

I wanna use USPS flat box priority but somehow feel UPS takes better care of stuff than USPS. Just lost somehting on USPS though. Prices are nearly the same so what do all of u do?

alldiz
05-10-2007, 12:41 PM
May 22 will make 4 trips in 1 yr...

I send a box via UPS every time......never a problem.
Kerri

Piglets Mommy
05-10-2007, 03:08 PM
Ok, enlighten me here....I didn't realize you could send stuff. My son has food allergies, so it would be great if I could send a box with things he can eat ahead of time! Do I Just address it to myself C/O my hotel and send it a week ahead? Do you just ask for it when you check in?

mitushib
05-10-2007, 03:14 PM
exactly thats what u do. address it to urself care of the hotel put in ur checkin date and mail it. works nice if u only want to do carry on and send all the shamppos, deodrants and other stuff like baby food and all.

Piglets Mommy
05-10-2007, 03:21 PM
Wow! That will make life so much easier for DS! We'll save a fortune by being able to buy what he needs at home, too. Maybe I'll add a toy or stuffed animal as a surprise for each child, too. Thanks a million!

tidblgrrer
05-10-2007, 03:36 PM
UPS offers free insurance up to $100 and their tracking is superior

Have fun

CanadianGuy
05-10-2007, 03:54 PM
This very helpful post covers most resort shipping questions.

NOTE: DO NOT SHIP United States Postal Service. Details about why this is the case are in the post here...

http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=17858121&postcount=5

mitushib
05-10-2007, 07:42 PM
Thanks a lot. it solves my query!!!

kathyseb
05-10-2007, 08:46 PM
Checked other.

We have now made two trips since hooking up with Owner's Locker.

Great service.

They provide you with an empty locker and you can store whatever you want, well, there are a few restrictions.

Seal the locker up when you leave, drop it off at Bell Services and Owner's Locker will pick it up and take the locker back to their climate controlled warehouse where they will store it for you.

When you are ready to return for your next visit, give them a heads up and the locker will be at Bell Services waiting for you.

Could not be any easier.

You might want to take a look.

There is a sticky on the top of this thread with a link.