PDA

View Full Version : What sort of resort themed souvenirs do they sell in the gift shops?

Butterfly818
05-10-2007, 11:25 AM
Well I almost said "what sort of resort themed cr** do they sell" but you know... I am more personally interested in Wilderness Lodge and All Star Movies stuff, but do they sell picture frames, bags, hats? I'm trying to come up with a gift basket order.

Thanks!

eliza61
05-10-2007, 11:38 AM
Well I almost said "what sort of resort themed cr** do they sell" but you know... I am more personally interested in Wilderness Lodge and All Star Movies stuff, but do they sell picture frames, bags, hats? I'm trying to come up with a gift basket order.

Thanks!

I enjoyed the WL resort gift shop. Yes, they have all types of picture frames, photo albums, bags and hats. They have a really nice collection of apparel (shirts, socks, sweatshirts, jackets etc), key chains, luggage, home goods (towels, kitchen items)toys for the kids, stationary, etc, etc. I thought it was a really nice souvenirs shop.

katebeth
05-10-2007, 01:48 PM
Another thing that they sell at the WL that we got last year, was WL themed Christmas Orniments. We collect a different orniment for each vacation that we go on and last year was our first time to stay at the WL, so we got one for our souviner

Butterfly818
05-11-2007, 05:18 PM
Thanks, I really appreciate it! WL ornaments sound perfect along with kitchen items. (And NO keychains)

simonkodousek
05-11-2007, 05:21 PM
Just to let you know, the WL has some really cool resort pins that you might want to check out.

~Simon :)

LadyGracey
05-11-2007, 08:24 PM
WL also has a really neat picture frame and totems that look like the Disney character totem in front of the store, plus a good variety of clothing above your typical T-shirt, in addition to the typical resort merchandise. They even have WL Lincoln Logs!

To answer about ASMo: when I was there I didn't see anything that specificallly said "All-Star Movies," it was mostly "Disney's All-Star Resorts" stuff. T-shirts, towels, drink koozies, etc. Nothing particularly special IMHO.

dalt01
05-11-2007, 10:23 PM
trust me on this one. by the time you return from your trip you will look back at this question and LOL.

deide71
05-11-2007, 10:47 PM
My sons purchased the Wilderness Lodge Lincoln logs last October.

At $50 they are a great value. They don't break (like a lot of the other toys my kids have purchased at Disney throughout the years) and they don't require batteries.

I paid about 9 dollars to have they shipped home, and it was well worth it.

mommyseven
05-12-2007, 04:15 AM
WL has these neat little soaps (great gift idea). One, for example, is called "Beaver Butt Soap". The package says, "No dam beavers are in this soap." It's really cute. I believe there's a Sasquatch Sweat, Dog Team Drool, and a few others that I can't recall at 3am. :) There's five total. By the way, most of them have a great scent. There was only one that I didn't care for much.

Butterfly818
05-12-2007, 09:50 AM
Thanks everyone so much!! This will really help with the gift baskets! And good to know about the Lincoln logs! Those sound cool!

disneyjunebug
05-12-2007, 10:19 AM
Back during the Beanie Baby Craze, they used to have a bellhop Mickey carrying a suitcase with the resort name on the bag. I still love those and of all the beanies I used to have, they are some that I refuse to part with!

It has been almost 5 years since I was at WDW last, so I don't know if they have them still. I always buy a magnet to put on my frig. (Dang it all that I now have a stainless frig and have to put them on the side instead of the front!)