PDA

View Full Version : Baggage transfer ?

matsterrocks
05-09-2007, 08:55 PM
We will spend one night at the Pop before switching to the GF. Our flight gets in at 8:07pm should we expect our bags to arrive to our room that night? If they are held at guest services till morning do we have to get them delivered or can we just pick them up in the morning on our way to the GF via taxi?

marivaid
05-10-2007, 01:46 AM
We will spend one night at the Pop before switching to the GF. Our flight gets in at 8:07pm should we expect our bags to arrive to our room that night? If they are held at guest services till morning do we have to get them delivered or can we just pick them up in the morning on our way to the GF via taxi?

You can ask at check in that they keep your luggage 'til the next day.

goofy4tink
05-10-2007, 07:24 AM
I would stop off at bell services, on the way to the room, and let them know you don't want the bags until the morning. Explain your situation, they should be pretty accomodating.

Alicnwondrln
05-10-2007, 07:34 AM
we stayed at pop one night last yr before checking in at the BC the next a.m.
they did offer to transfer the luggage but i just took it with me
my room was ready at 744am when I checked in and it was easier having with me than worrying about it

matsterrocks
05-10-2007, 08:04 PM
we stayed at pop one night last yr before checking in at the BC the next a.m.
they did offer to transfer the luggage but i just took it with me
my room was ready at 744am when I checked in and it was easier having with me than worrying about it

Did you take a taxi to BC? Did you have to call for a cab?

Will we be able to grab our bags from the front desk on our way out or do we have to get them droped off to our room and then bring them with us from there?