PDA

View Full Version : Wilderness Lodge Music

married2grumpy
05-09-2007, 09:05 AM
I found a list of the artists and tracks on Mousesavers but does anyone know where I can get a download of the whole soundtrack? We are having a Western theme luncheon on Friday and I thought this music would be perfect to have playing in the background. I guess I could just get each track 1 by 1 on i-tunes and compile it all on 1 cd but I thought I would ask here 1st.

Thanks!

MAGICinMYHEART
05-09-2007, 09:35 AM
Due to copyright laws Disney didn't make a CD of the music that use to play at Wilderness Lodge (the music selection has been changed recently) The only way for you to make a CD would be to down load each song. Sorry :confused3

DJ Disney Kid
05-09-2007, 02:04 PM
I have it on my computer from a long time ago, not sure how to get it to you though. :confused3

edcrbnsoul
05-09-2007, 03:27 PM
I have the entire loop and someone may be able to get you the link before I find it, but let me search and I will try to get it to you.

Gooofy-Blade
05-09-2007, 04:02 PM
Coincidently I am listening to my CD of the WL music right now. Sometime last year or the year before that, someone on the Resort board had compiled all the songs and everyone was able to download them to a disk. It will take a lengthy search but it is on here........my ears are hearing the proof right now!:cloud9:

TheLastPrincess
05-09-2007, 04:04 PM
Back in the mid-90s, they played this one song my mom and I used to hum to each other to reminisce about our trip to WL. Then we actually found out what it was - "The Last of the Mohicans" movie soundtrack. I bought it just last year...it totally takes me back and reminds me of the ol' WL. To think that place was new when I was 10!!!!!!!!!!!:scared1: