PDA

View Full Version : Bunk beds

WendyisDarling
05-09-2007, 07:08 AM
Are there only two deluxe resorts that offer the bunk bed option: AKL and WL?
So much more peaceful when DS's get their own bed. I know most have the sofa beds, but I really liked the bunk beds at AKL.

InstImpres
05-09-2007, 07:18 AM
That and the cabins at Fort Wilderness

Allensfan
05-09-2007, 07:40 AM
Are there only two deluxe resorts that offer the bunk bed option: AKL and WL?
So much more peaceful when DS's get their own bed. I know most have the sofa beds, but I really liked the bunk beds at AKL.

We had the bunk beds at AKL and my son loved it. We paid for a Savannah view and they upgraded us to a bunk bed room at no extra charge. It was my son's b-day so maybe that helped. Actually, since my husband was dealing with cancer/chemo issues...I slept in the bottom bunk (gave dh the bed) and my son slept in the top bunk. It was very comfortable and each bunk has a personal light. So I would read in my cozy bottom bunk and my light would only glow around me and everyone else was able to sleep. So for any adults wondering about sleeping in the bunk beds...I would do it again in a heart beat.

:cloud9:

HockeyMomR
05-09-2007, 07:49 AM
Bunk Beds are only available at AKL, WL and the cabins at Ft Wilderness. My older boys both liked the bunkbeds at AKL last year. The queen / queen and daybed rooms also work well for our family.