PDA

View Full Version : Boardwalk Concierge Food Offerings

Elitravelor
05-08-2007, 03:13 PM
We will be at the Boardwalk Deluxe Concierge in August. Well DS is home from college and was asking me what kind of snacks, treats and drinks were offered in the lounge. He was remembering how much he loved the Poly offerings and was hoping it would be as good. Also, as he turned 21 this year, he is interested in the adult beverages too!:thumbsup2

Anyone been lately? We are having so much fun getting ready with all the information here!

Elitravelor
05-08-2007, 08:15 PM
Anyone know what special snacks/ treats/ drinks are offered? Just hoping for some Dis board knowledge:goodvibes

sfbank
05-09-2007, 07:48 AM
You will have to bare with me since it has been a few months but I know for breakfast it was fresh fruit, cereal, rolls, etc. For snacks during the day there were goldfish crackers, popcorn, bags of chips, and I know there was more but can't remeber right now. The 5-7 shift had different htings every night. When we were there a couple of nights there were wings and mini burgers from the ESPN Club, mussles or clams from Flying Fish, there were soups, I know someone saw crab rangoons, there were always breads and dips, fresh veggies, uncrustables for the kids, chicken strips, and other things but I can't remember. I think we were only in the lounge 3 evenings out of our trip. Then the desserts are AWESOME! Too many to name but I am sure you will find some you like. There is always beer, water, soda, tea, lemonade, and other things to drink as well. Hope this helps!:)

Elitravelor
05-09-2007, 05:30 PM
Sounds great!! Our DS will love the snacks from the BW restaurants--if we are not back in the parks. We make our use of the lounge for breakfast, late night desserts and a glass of wine or a beer. Of course the kids always go for the snacks before our pool break in the afternoon. Last trip at the BC, DS ate snacks himself while we were getting ready to go to dinner. He always tries it all--no picky eater here. Now DD, that is another story:rotfl2: .

Thanks for your help!:thumbsup2

sfbank
05-10-2007, 07:55 AM
Not a problem. We enjoyed it too. The lounge is so relaxing and the staff is great. They will make your stay so enjoyable. Hope you have a great trip!!:thumbsup2