PDA

View Full Version : Leaving in two and a half weeks....

Ryann
05-08-2007, 11:15 AM
and I haven't gotten any sort of confirmation in the mail. I mean, I got all our papers with how much we had left on our balance every time we paid, and I have the one that says we're paid in full, but I had read here on the boards that people got confirmations or something like that 3 to 4 weeks before their trip, and we haven't gotten that. Am I confused??

TammySB
05-08-2007, 11:25 AM
I would call and ask them. When I made our reservations on line, I paid the full amount and never got a letter of confirmation. The only one I got was and email confirmation. When I called to make dining reservations I asked the CM if i would get anything by mail and was told no since i paid in full. Ive noticed on all my previous trips that my vacation packet had the date of the 45 day mark, that is when it was printed and mailed to me. Which i should receive later this week, and I check in at CBR June 16. If I were you I would call and find out where your papers are. Hope you have a magical trip.

nowellsl
05-08-2007, 11:48 AM
What Disney told me was that if you make the reservation (room only at least) on-line they don't mail a confirmation. You should be able to pull it up on-line and print it out.

beanjean
05-08-2007, 12:23 PM
I got a package and about a month ago received my luggage tags and coupons that came with my package. We leave in 10 days! Can hardly contain my excitement. More excited than 10yo son. LOL.

Ryann
05-08-2007, 03:25 PM
I just called and the CM told me I should receive something in about a week. She said all we need to check in is our confirmation number and IDs, but I would still get something in the mail. I'm a little confused.