PDA

View Full Version : Pop Century or All Star Movies?

JzeroT1437
05-07-2007, 09:30 PM
We've stayed at Coronado Springs and All Star Sports. I loved Coronado Springs, but found it a long walk around the area; All Star Sports was okay, but was a little noisy and had pretty awful bus service.

This year we're going cheap again, and I was wondering if you guys thought Pop Century or All Star Movies was the better hotel. Thanks for any advice!

dismom
05-07-2007, 11:25 PM
We have stayed at both & prefer POP. It is newer & nicer. It also has its own bus service, whereas at ASMo you have to share buses with ASMu & ASSports. The food court was much better IMO at POP.

darlak
05-07-2007, 11:40 PM
We have stayed at both & prefer POP. It is newer & nicer. It also has its own bus service, whereas at ASMo you have to share buses with ASMu & ASSports. The food court was much better IMO at POP.

Ditto! There's a thead on here somewhere about Pop, titled "Tell Me Something I Don't Know About Pop" with lots of interesting tidbits about Pop. I don't know how to post a link. Sorry! If you can find it, it might help you decide.

audisight
05-08-2007, 12:15 AM
I have stayed at both and I have to agree with everyone else so far and say POP is the best of the two. The bus service is MUCH better (the best of the value resorts I think). I also really liked the food court at POP as well as the gift shop. The grounds at POP are very nice and I loved the theme. Both times I stayed at POP I requested a room close to the lobby and got it, so you could always ask, it never hurts. Good Luck with all your vacation plans!:hippie:

boomhauer
05-08-2007, 06:06 AM
I prefer the theming, food court, and bar at Movies over Pop.

The bus service has always been better at All Stars for me than it is at Pop.

canron
05-08-2007, 08:52 AM
if you donnt want to walk ..donnt take pop..its a nice resort,,,but its a long walk to parking or food court..its 4 floors..allstars is 3 and seems cozzier..we stayed at pop 3 times because allstars was full..im going to allstars in 10 days ..