PDA

View Full Version : just changed mugs at Beach Club...

mainstreetminnie
05-06-2007, 08:13 PM
stayed at BC April 29-May 5. All new travel size mugs at the marketplace. They used up the last yellow and red mugs on Wednesday, however Hanna's still had some when we left yesterday.:cool1:

Schmeck
05-06-2007, 09:08 PM
By travel size, you mean the skinny, tall shape? Also, are they still looking like the old BC/YC design, or the new generic one?

I'd love a new, skinnier BC mug, as the wide ones we got on our last trip just don't fit into any cup holder I've ever seen. They only had wide ones our last trip. :(

CR Resort Fan 4 Life
05-06-2007, 09:11 PM
Does this mean the Beach Club won't have the new YOAMD generic mugs that are going to be sold at all the other WDW Resorts, once the mugs they sell now will be sold out?

allisonswonderland
05-07-2007, 12:59 AM
Would also like to know...YOAMD or new "Y&B Mugs"

mom2of2
05-07-2007, 06:17 AM
I'm taking the OP's post to mean that the Y&BC resort mugs are gone and have been replaced with the new YOAMD mugs. The old ones were limited at the BC last week and only the fat ones available

dclfun
05-07-2007, 07:26 AM
We were just at ASMusic and a CM told another guest that all resorts are now using the generic YOAMD "skinny" mugs...no longer can you get the shorter, fat ones, and that the YOAMD mugs can be used for refills at any resort. I didn't like the mugs- not enough space inside to put much soda once there's ice inside, and they looked like Christmas/holiday themed mugs to me which wasn't very appealing for spring/summer. For someone with a mobility challenge like myself who drives a wheelchair with the mug on a tray, then I'd be constantly dropping and spilling the skinny mug. I won't be able to use these. Yuck. ---Kathy

kaysmommie
05-07-2007, 07:37 AM
That sucks again I'm not going to be able to buy a Polynesian mug. Last trip Captain Cooks was being refurbished, now they change to those ugly YOAMD mugs :mad: . It may sound dumb but I wanted one as a souvenir and for my morning tea.

mom2of2
05-07-2007, 07:43 AM
That sucks again I'm not going to be able to buy a Polynesian mug. Last trip Captain Cooks was being refurbished, now they change to those ugly YOAMD mugs :mad: . It may sound dumb but I wanted one as a souvenir and for my morning tea.

sent you a PM

from one Jersey girl to another