View Full Version : Need 1 more TS in Epcot

mickeyfanz
05-04-2007, 03:37 PM
Out of the following, which would you pick:

Marrakesh in Morocco
Chefs de France
San Angel Inn
Nine Dragons

We wanted to try something new and these are the only ones we haven't been to.

We have 3 kids (7, 4, and <1) if that matters.

Thanks for any help!
Cindy

DreaminDisney
05-04-2007, 03:52 PM
We like San Angel Inn. The atmosphere is very nice and our kids like it too.

kaybird
05-04-2007, 03:54 PM
Another vote for San Angel, amosphere is awesome, the Ceveiche appetizer is terrific! Marrakesh would be my close 2nd, the tile work is amazing!

tluvstink
05-04-2007, 05:13 PM
I haven't tried Marrakesh or Nine Dragons so I can't comment on those. But I loved Chefs de France. The atmosphere, service and food were great and I would eat there again in a heart beat:thumbsup2 San Angel was ok at best. The atmosphere was great but the food wasn't. I might go there again for nachos and margaritas though:goodvibes

Terri

MissionMouse
05-04-2007, 05:48 PM
Well you will be there in June so San Angel Inn is nice and cool get-a-way, especially if you do lunch. Note tables are close together and it is rather dark inside. We also have found Chefs de France to be good too....though I will note most Disney restaurants do have consistency issues. Some trips a specific restaruant is great, another time marginal. Also realize people have different taste and expectations, so do your research by looking at menus and pictures too. I would do any of the four choices with the exception of Nine Dragons.

Cookie Princess
05-04-2007, 07:09 PM
Chefs De France would be my first pick with San Angel coming in second.

oybolshoi
05-04-2007, 07:47 PM
I would also choose Chefs! :thumbsup2

dddisrunner
05-04-2007, 07:53 PM
We were just there and did both Chefs and Marrakesh I loved them both but I would say Marrakesh over Chefs. The food at Marrakesh was DELICIOUS and I am not one for strange or ethnic food. But the atmosphere and artistry inside were great!

LWcalif
05-04-2007, 08:03 PM
1st choice Chef's. It's one of our favorites. 2nd would be San Angel. Haven't been to the others.

knovak
05-04-2007, 08:03 PM
Out of the following, which would you pick:

Marrakesh in Morocco
Chefs de France
San Angel Inn
Nine Dragons

We wanted to try something new and these are the only ones we haven't been to.

We have 3 kids (7, 4, and <1) if that matters.

Thanks for any help!
Cindy

You may want to check out the kids menus at allears.net - I was considering Chefs de France for our trip but there wasn't anything on the kids menu my kids 7 and 5 would like. My DH and I would have liked to try it, but if they aren't going to eat anything - it didn't make sense.

TigerKat
05-04-2007, 08:47 PM
San Angel was always our "must do" place, until this last trip. Yes, the atmosphere is incredible but the food and service were awful! I'd pick Chefs de France, but I agree with PP, check out the menus.