PDA

View Full Version : Take out dessert from Jiko?

Chloesmom
05-03-2007, 09:02 PM
We are staying at AKL and I love Jiko decided not to make DD suffer thru it this trip. Does anyone know if we can get a dessert to go or even stop in and get just dessert there? I would love to get some of the pistachio brulee... super yummy. I'd hate to take an ADR slot just to eat dessert so I thought if we could get it to go and eat it on our balcony that would be wonderful.

richard_andmel
05-04-2007, 05:35 AM
We have had drinks and dessert at the "bar" area that is just as you walk in the restaurant.

Chloesmom
05-04-2007, 06:27 AM
Thats wonderful to hear. I was hoping we could do that! Thank you so much!

Abra Cat
05-04-2007, 09:56 AM
Last time we stayed at AKL, my husband and I got a whole meal to go to eat on our balcony, so I don't see why you couldn't do that with just dessert.

We are staying at AKL and I love Jiko decided not to make DD suffer thru it this trip. Does anyone know if we can get a dessert to go or even stop in and get just dessert there? I would love to get some of the pistachio brulee... super yummy. I'd hate to take an ADR slot just to eat dessert so I thought if we could get it to go and eat it on our balcony that would be wonderful.

maelstrom
05-04-2007, 11:41 AM
You can probably sit at the Victoria Falls bar and order dessert, appetizers, and drinks if you want. I'm thinking that my dad & I might do this (we check in on the 17th!). He would like the food at Jiko but I know that I won't, but I'd love to try a drink (I just turned 21 in January so I'm looking forward to trying a lot of the specialty drinks around WDW).