PDA

View Full Version : will I make it to CP????

sunny_stace
05-03-2007, 06:53 PM
has anyone ever used disney transport from a resort to get to a ADR as early as 8:25 am??? I made the ressie early on purpose and now I'm thinking it might be a titch too early...any thoughts?

PrincessPaczki
05-03-2007, 07:01 PM
I am alittle concerned also because we have 7:00 A.M. for Chef Mickeys!!! Just what time do you think we will have to leave the POR to get there? I am glad that you started this thread because the answers will help us both.
thanks!!

shondad
05-03-2007, 07:03 PM
has anyone ever used disney transport from a resort to get to a ADR as early as 8:25 am??? I made the ressie early on purpose and now I'm thinking it might be a titch too early...any thoughts?
Yes.
We had an 0830ADR on a non early entry day at Donald's and we took the bus from Sports. We had absolutely no problems, and I think the bus was dedicated to character meals (early ADRs). There weren't too many people and they all seemed to be doing or trying to do just what we were doing, get there. I have an inherent tendency to be late, but I did good that day, we got to the gate at 0835.

Hope that helps. :)
Good luck.

shondad
05-03-2007, 07:09 PM
P.S
You should still allot at least 45mins prior to your reservation time to ensure that you get there 10-15mins early (as they state) or at the very least on time.

onelovejw
05-03-2007, 07:14 PM
We had an early ADR at Chef Mickey's from Sportsat 7:15 and honestly there were very few people traveling and I was thankful that we had made it so early! :woohoo:

sunny_stace
05-03-2007, 07:41 PM
We had an early ADR at Chef Mickey's from Sportsat 7:15 and honestly there were very few people traveling and I was thankful that we had made it so early! :woohoo:

onelovejw (and others) - do you remember what time you caught the bus from AS-Sports at?? That's where we're staying too...

And thanks everyone, I feel better now!:love:

onelovejw
05-03-2007, 09:53 PM
Well, I'm not really a morning person so it was kind of push and go... but i want to say around 6:45. I can't remember how early they actually atart running. Not many people waiting at that time! Have fun!!!!:coffee: