PDA

View Full Version : ADR bill??

Goofydaddave
05-03-2007, 05:05 PM
Made an ADR for cindys breakfast at the castle for our sept trip...They billed my credit card for the reservation.. My question is how to they use my credit for the free dining plan? I understand that it will use 2 table services per person, but, will they credit my account? txs for any help..

beattyfamily
05-03-2007, 05:19 PM
If you are on the dining plan, they shouldn't have billed your credit card but they do take a credit card number to keep on record for no show fees.

You shouldn't have been charged. You should call back and get a credit/refund now.

Shoppingstaceysmom
05-03-2007, 05:55 PM
This happened to me a few weeks ago when I saw a disney dining charge to my cc with free dining, my first call the CM said it shouldn't have been charged but he could not credit it unless 1-he cancelled my ressie and tried to rebook but he couldn't promise I would get that or any other ressie for CRT again or 2-I could get CRT to credit to my cc at the time of the dinner I told him since I pay off my cc at the end of each month I could not afford almost $200 on my cc till Sept. Since this was not my fault something need to be done, I was not going to lose my (hard to get) ressie or wait 5 months for my credit. He gave me the # to CRT & told me not to tell them where I got the #and maybe they could help me, I called and left a message at CRT. Called second time few days later and different Cm told me that it had been credited back to my cc the last time I called, so I thought the first cm figured out how to do it. A couple of weeks go by and credit still hasn't shown up on cc at internet site so I call again, third CM says credits take up to 6 weeks to process. I ask her to please check for me just to make sure, guess what? it had not been credited. She puts me on hold forever comes back and says it has now been taken care of, a week later it does finally show up as credited to my cc. But what a pain! Hope it will be easier for you don't give up. It is their mistake and they need to take care of it.

mickeymouseclubhouse
05-03-2007, 07:46 PM
My TA booked CRT for us, and we are actually going to pay OOP(don't think it's worth two table service credits) but she specifically told them we are on the dining plan so we wouldn't have to get charged on our credit card now. She just said that we'll tell them when we get there that we want to pay cash instead. So, what I'm trying to say is when you make ressies for CRT you need to tell them you're on the dining plan or they will charge your card so this is probably what happened in your case. When you made your reservation did you tell them you were on the dining plan? If not, the CM was just following the protocol for CRT bookings but they probably should have asked you if you were on the dining plan first. Good luck and I hope they credit it back for you!