PDA

View Full Version : Buzz Agent - Scores

mrsboz
05-03-2007, 11:39 AM
Has anyone else noticed that they are not crediting their points the last couple of days? It is frustrating. I have submitted and they have checked at least seven reports in the last few days yet my participation and quality scores have not changed. I emailed them yesterday and they have yet to email me back. Am I right to assume that they will go up everytime? You don't receive only so much on a campaign and that is it right???? I just feel if I am bothering to buzz about it and write it in then why can't they adjust my points. Guess I'm just excited because I am close to the next tier and have anxiously been awaiting to see if I made it.

patsal
05-03-2007, 01:26 PM
Mine have not creditied all week either. Must be another glitch. funny here it is feast or famine and it is famine here again for me. At one point a month ago I had like 6 campaigns going all at once, now all I have is the Aveeno one and that is about to end. I keep bzzing, but even if I do it won't be enough to keep me in tier four if another campaign comes out!

mrsboz
05-03-2007, 01:49 PM
I have six going right now. It gets fun and then after a while I want to buzz about something new. I am fairly new at it. I have only been doing it for about seven weeks. I want something new to buzz about. I, too am doing the Aveeno.

mrsboz
05-04-2007, 01:05 PM
Just to let you know. I received an email yesterday. He said that they were having trouble right now. He said sorry for the inconvenience and when they resolve the problems our points will be reflected correctly. i'm glad that he emailed me back. What tier is everyone on?