PDA

View Full Version : Weird I know but: Mama Melrose or Brown Derby Fantasmic?

LisaDKG
05-03-2007, 11:13 AM
This may seem a no brainer based on the usually negative reviews of Mama Melrose, however we did the Fantasmic Dinner there last Sept. and I swear it was one of the best all around meals we had! Seriously! I had the Butcher steak and it beat out California Grill, and Le Cellier by far. Maybe this was random but I thought for sure I'd return this year.
It just so happens that I have space in our credits for a 2TS Signature. Sooo I was looking at the menu for Brown Derby and our schedule and it looks like a fit. We have already done the Signature restaurants of Jiko, CG and the only possible fit for another this trip would be Flying Fish. Should we go with Brown Derby? Is it worth the 2 TS?

budbeerlady
05-03-2007, 11:25 AM
We also really enjoyed mama melrose and are going back for the fantasmatic package this year. My veal was awesome, Dh wasnt a huge fan of the salmon but he forgets he doesnt really like any restuarant fish but orders it anyway. We are excited to go back!

DisneyJimbo
05-03-2007, 11:35 AM
I'd give the Brown Derby a try since you've never been there and you have available dining credits for it. It's always fun to try something new! :banana: