PDA

View Full Version : Yacht Club Galley?

Ryann
05-03-2007, 10:19 AM
Hi! DF and I are thinking of cancelling our Brown Derby ressie for something that takes one TS credit. It needs to be in the vicinity of MGM. Can anyone tell me about the Yacht Club Galley?

2forMe
05-03-2007, 10:25 AM
Well I are at the Galley last Feb and all 4 adults had a great meal. Ihave read that they use the same ktichen at the Yacthtman.
It is not a great "theme" restaurant, but the food was very good. I would certainly eat there again. I had shrimp cocktail and a yummy steak

disnut8
05-03-2007, 12:51 PM
I had been wanting to try the Yacht Club Galley for quite some time and finally did so in early March for a dinner. Now I'm kicking myself for not going there sooner. The ambiance is very nice and nautical. It's not as ritzy as Yachtsman Steakhouse but I thought the styling was just as nice. Service was wonderful. It's one of the few times in 25 years of marriage that my husband did not use ketchup on his steak saying that it was perfect the way it came (that's huge in our house). The clam chowder was very delicious. Definitely a great overlooked choice for a meal.

madalex
05-03-2007, 01:08 PM
Back in 2006, I finally tried the YC Galley after 10 stays at the YC dating back to 1997. It was really quite good and definitely a place I will go back to in the future.

Ryann
05-03-2007, 01:38 PM
Thanks everyone! I'm getting really excited about trying it. After 5 months of knowing exactly where we are going and pouring over menus, reviews, and any pictures I could find, its wonderful to be able to research a whole new restaurant! Keep the reviews coming! :)

allisonswonderland
05-03-2007, 02:59 PM
I was going to add, never eaten there for dinner or lunch but had 2 great breakfasts there as well in case anyone is interested! We ate off the menu one day and then had the buffet as well. Yummy!!!

Michael623
05-07-2007, 11:49 AM
Ketchup on steak?:scared1: :scared1: :scared1: