PDA

View Full Version : Breakfast ADR's & Disney Transportation

GOOFY4DONALD
05-02-2007, 01:14 PM
I have a couple of ADR's planned for breakfast. I am going to try and get the earliest one of the day. If we are going to AK for Donald's Breakfastasaurous and out ADR is roughly at 8am can we get there by Disney transportation? We are coming from FW and I am wondering how much time to allot for transportation. What time doe Disney transportation start?

MickeyNicki
05-02-2007, 01:21 PM
Take my advice, get a cab. We were at the Wilderness Lodge, had ressies at 8 am. We were at the bus stop a bit before 7 am. The bus did not get there until 7:40. When I told the bus driver that we had 8 am ressies he snapped "you should have been here earlier" DH said maybe we should have slept at the bus stop.

We were 20 minutes late for the gate but once we were let in and went to Donalds and explained what happened they sat us right away

goofy4tink
05-02-2007, 02:13 PM
The early morning 'breakfast' buses start rolling very early. I have gotten one at 6:30!!! The bus driver was correct. Normally, you would leave an hour to get from your resort to an ADR in a park. But, the buses don't come as frequently as the 'normal' buses. I like to leave about 70-80 minutes. Yes, it's early. But better safe than sorry. And for some reason, the bus to AK for Donalds seems to be less frequent than others.
Take a cab? Might be an issue. There have been many reports that cabs are not allowed in since the gates aren't open yet. They routinely open an hour before park opening.

daisy112878
05-02-2007, 02:17 PM
We've always been able to catch and bus to make our early morning ADRs. We usually make sure we leave about 1.5 hours before the reservation to give us plenty of time to get there.

GOOFY4DONALD
05-02-2007, 02:26 PM
Yikes. I knew it would take a while but I will have to wake up a 5:30 at least to get to breakfast by 8. I was considering taking a cab but not if I can't even get in.

Nole95
05-02-2007, 08:57 PM
I think I read somewhere that the first buses to the parks are usually at 7am. From what I recall, it said to make sure to get on the 7am bus in order to get to the park on time.

We are going in October and have the first seating at CRT at 8:05am. When we check into WL, I plan on asking at the front desk what time the first bus leaves in the morning so that I ensure that we are on it.