PDA

View Full Version : RainForest Cafe DTD...ADR? Reservations? Call Ahead?

WaltD4Me
05-02-2007, 09:21 AM
We plan on eating at Rain Forest for dinner one night and I thought I remember last time that they were only 1st come 1st serve, but I think I heard they take ADR or reservations now? Or do they have call ahead seating like the restaurants around here?

Do I call Disney Dining or the Rain Forest direct?

rcraw45425
05-02-2007, 09:48 AM
Here's the number for the DTD location. I have called ahead before, but if you arrive early there is generally no problem. I think that the problem is they don't take reservations but like a week ahead of time though. Give them a call. :)

407-827-8500

WaltD4Me
05-02-2007, 11:08 AM
Well....my niece has a BB Boutique appointment at 6pm and we wanted to do Rain Forest afterwards....around 7-7:30pm....not all that early, so thanks for the number! I'll do the call ahead from the Boutique! :)

boomhauer
05-02-2007, 11:12 AM
I can back this up - The DTD DOES take reservations. Called them yesterday for later this month.

HopperFan
05-02-2007, 11:59 AM
We have made reservations at DTD direct with the restaurant (when we had a big group). I have a Safari card, so my wait time is minimal compared to walkups. Really depends on time of year, which day and what time you are trying to eat.

EX:
Spring break on a Sunday night, 45 minutes for us, 3 hours for walkups. January Saturday night, 15 minutes for us, 1.5 hours for walk ups. September Saturday night, we were seated in a few minutes, I think walkups were around an hour. If you can commit to a time, I would make a reservation.

Harvestmooner
05-02-2007, 12:32 PM
We called in Sept. '05 for New years eve reservations and they gave us one. We checked in and had to wait for the next available table 10-15 minutes. Definitely call and make the reservations!!

mickeystoontown
05-02-2007, 01:41 PM
You can make reservations for either Rainforest Cafe. We have a 7:45 p.m. reservation for the Animal Kingdom location. The park closes at 7:00 p.m. so that'll give us time to leave the park and be ready for a nice sit down meal.

You can go online at Google Rainforest Cafe. They have the telephone numbers for each location.

Hope you get the reservation your looking for! Lisa