PDA

View Full Version : Raglan Road- does it have a sit down bar?

waltskids
05-02-2007, 09:55 AM
Rose and Crown has a bar you must stand at, but I was wondering if Raglan Road has an acutal bar with seats- can you eat dinner at the bar? We don't have ADR's and would like to try it out for a drink and maybe an appetizer.:)

Robert P
05-02-2007, 10:15 AM
At least one of the bars at Raglan Road has bar stools. Saw them last trip. Also, a few people were eating there, but don't know if it was full dinner or just appetizers. HTH

Leota
05-02-2007, 10:34 AM
I noticed the sit-down bar too, although I didn't notice if anyone was eating there. RR is lots of fun, tho. I'll be stopping in for a pint & some good ol' Irish sing-alongs next week. :drinking1

ChefBilly
05-02-2007, 11:55 AM
They do have a sit-down bar, and there are small bar-top tables in an area near the bar.
The only problem is flagging down a waiter or waitress to try to get anything if you're not actually sitting at the bar. I've had problems with that a couple times.

That said, I love it there and go every trip.

plutolovr
05-02-2007, 11:57 AM
Yes, you can sit at the bar and you can order dinner. This is what we do all the time. You can get appetizers, entrees and desserts. :thumbsup2

waltskids
05-02-2007, 12:13 PM
Thanks for the replies! We leave tomorrow morning and hope to get some good beer and food when we go there.:banana:

lillygator
05-02-2007, 12:20 PM
yep - there is a sit down bar -- ! Have fun!