PDA

View Full Version : Hoop De Doo ?

DisneyShack
05-01-2007, 10:14 PM
What is the best way to get to Hoop De Doo from Poly? Bus from TTC to FW or drive from Poly?

jessyj1977
05-02-2007, 12:13 AM
Hmm...probably boat from the TTC to the Magic Kingdom, then boat to Pioneer Hall at Fort Wilderness, at least thats what we were told at the contemporary....

Christine
05-02-2007, 07:33 AM
From the Magic Kingdom, you can take the boat over. That is the best way.

There is also a boat from the Contemporary to Fort Wilderness. I don't think it runs as often as the boat from the Magic Kingdom.

boomhauer
05-02-2007, 07:35 AM
Hmm...probably boat from the TTC to the Magic Kingdom, then boat to Pioneer Hall at Fort Wilderness, at least thats what we were told at the contemporary....

That's what we've always done.

I woudl never drive to Fort Wilderness. I'd get lost.

Christine
05-02-2007, 07:51 AM
That's what we've always done.

I woudl never drive to Fort Wilderness. I'd get lost.

Actually, I've driven and boated over. The signs to Ft. Wilderness (while few) are fairly clear and I never got lost. What is painful about it is that you must park in the lot, walk over the the interal Ft. Wilderness bus stop and catch the proper bus that will take you into Pioneer Hall. Same when you leave. It's not a HUGE deal, but just something I did not feel like doing after driving over.

The best plan is to just go the Magic Kingdom the day that you have HDDR reservations. It is so easy.

KevinYee
05-02-2007, 07:56 AM
I'm with Christine. It takes a long time to park and take the internal bus. On the other hand, if slowly navigating your way through Disney themed environments qualifies as fun (it does for me), then it's worth it.

Vovoa
05-02-2007, 09:53 AM
We stayed at the Poly last November and when going to the Hoop-De-Doo, took the monorail to the Magic Kingdom and from there, the boat to Fort Wilderness.

DisneyShack
05-02-2007, 10:01 AM
We stayed at the Poly last November and when going to the Hoop-De-Doo, took the monorail to the Magic Kingdom and from there, the boat to Fort Wilderness.

That sounds like a good plan. How long did it take to get there??