PDA

View Full Version : Please Help The Newbie!!!

PR-DISNEY
05-01-2007, 08:01 PM
Hi everyone, I have a slight problem figuring my dining for our first trip to DISNEY! My DH has given his DW(ME) carte blanche on any resturant and activity that I want,for a vacation that I have waited a lifetime for:yay:, my problem (WHICH THERE IS A LONG LIST OF LOL!) is I would like to do CG one night. We are on the DDP and I know it is 2 TS but it looks beautiful and I would love the view during fireworks (we are going at the end of NOV)but with so much to see and do and easily located resturants in the parks should I wait for another trip to try this place. MVMCP will be going on at this time and I don't know how if it's worth trying to fit it into our park schedules. I guess to do dinner and see the fireworks we would have to eat late(which would be a change for us)any opinions would be greatly appreciated:scared:

Demon Llama
05-01-2007, 08:25 PM
If this is your first trip to WDW, then I think a late dinner at CG would be magical! If you're at MK or even Epcot, you can just take the monorail there.

Part of the magic of WDW is the atmosphere, including the gorgeously themed resorts and restaurants in AND outside of the parks! You won't regret it.

kittythepoohbear
05-01-2007, 09:29 PM
My BF and I ate at CG on the last night of our trip. It was his first trip to WDW and my first time at CG. It was a great night in every way. We planned to eat during Wishes (9pm during our trip) and made an ADR for 7:30pm. It was perfect timing since Wishes started soon after we finished our entrees. We were able to enjoy the fireworks on the outside viewing area before going back inside to enjoy dessert. It was a memorable experience.

MINNIE OF TWO MICE
05-01-2007, 09:35 PM
This is one of our favorites. We went on our second trip and had such a great time, that we carried our children and our friend the last time and they were wowed. The children loved the beautiful setting and the view of the fireworks. They also enjoyed getting a little dressed up for this. Something out of the norm for a disney trip. We dressed like we would going to church. I wouldnt leave it out of any more disney trips. I hope you go and I hope that it is just as magical for you. Have a great trip.

PR-DISNEY
05-01-2007, 09:39 PM
Thanks for your help. I'm going to find a time for dinner at the CG. I am sure it will be special.