PDA

View Full Version : Fantasmic Dinner Package...

Butterfly818
05-01-2007, 05:40 PM
We are going to get the Fantasmic Dinner Package. My mom didn't seem keen on Italian so that leaves Brown Derby or Hollywood & Vine. Is the Brown Derby as good as its prices? The H & V buffet just seems so boring. And how early should we eat?

Thanks!

mommyseven
05-01-2007, 06:02 PM
The Brown Derby was quite good. Our reservation was at 5:10pm. We had a leisurely dinner and still had time to do other things before going to Oscar's (the meeting point).

F1Julie
05-02-2007, 08:42 AM
The Brown Derby is great. Getting the FDP is a good deal for it. It will definitely save you money over eating there and paying menu prices.

Mom of 3
05-02-2007, 08:56 AM
We're going to Mama Melrose at the end of Sept and the only time we could get for the Fantasmic package was 3:40.

So you may have to eat at the time slot they have available not necessarily the time you want to eat.

beattyfamily
05-02-2007, 09:06 AM
They will only give you a certain range of times if doing the package. They make the ADRs for the package no closer than 2 hours before the show (that's the least amount of time they think you'd need to eat and get there); usually they give you quite early times to choose from though.

BD is a good deal I guess when paying OOP but it's not the best deal if you are on the dining plan; it's 2 TS credits.

2BusyPlanning
05-02-2007, 11:48 AM
I am also going at the end of September. I made my Mama Melrose FDP on my 180 day. I asked for the latest possible time and they gave me 5:30pm on 9/24. So I guess that is the latest that you can book.