PDA

View Full Version : ADRs for MVMCP?

Disney Ron
05-01-2007, 04:43 PM
I was reading on the Parks Board people are making their ADRs for MVMCP in December?!?!?! Just curious how they are doing this, I thought the window did not open until 180 days before?:confused3

Please let me know, we do not want to miss out. TIA!
Mrs. Disney Ron

Princess Amy
05-01-2007, 05:09 PM
Only those that have MVMCP passes are allowed to make ADR's for the evening of the event. From my understanding, the 180 day window doesn't apply when making ADR's for special ticket events.

Disney Ron
05-01-2007, 05:20 PM
DH just called 1-407-WDISNEY and was told, ADRs were only open for 4 in park restaurants. LTT, CRT, Tony's or Pecos Bill's. Unfortunately, the date and time we wanted for LTT or Tony's was full.:headache: I am very disappointed, the other restaurants we would have like were not open yet due to the 180 window.:mad:

Mrs. Disney Ron

disneyfantotheend
05-01-2007, 05:25 PM
Isn't pecos bill's a CS? If so why would they be taking ADR's?

Disney Ron
05-01-2007, 05:27 PM
Isn't pecos bill's a CS? If so why would they be taking ADR's?

It is a CS, we just don't get WDW thinking on this!:confused3

Why isn't CP, or the Plaza offered as options!?!!?!??!:rolleyes:

Just don't get it!
Mrs. Disney Ron

kimkarli
05-01-2007, 05:53 PM
The way I understand it, you can only make ADR's at those restaurants for times after 6pm, IF you have already purchased party tix.

Jaime
05-01-2007, 06:05 PM
CP closes at 6:00...so we were told that we could only make ADR's for restaurants opened during the party. When we bought our tickets this am the CM suggested we make our ADR's then...we decided we prefer not to spend time in a restaurant during the party though and are just going to do CS at Cosmic Rays.

Sorry about you ADR's...I would try for cancellations...this worked for us with the Halloween Party.

Hope you have lots of fun...we are very excited about the party.

Disney Ron
05-01-2007, 06:05 PM
The way I understand it, you can only make ADR's at those restaurants for times after 6pm, IF you have already purchased party tix.

This is good to know if it is the case, Thanks kimkarli.

Mrs. Disney Ron