PDA

View Full Version : Best for Breakfast near BWV

engle
05-01-2007, 01:09 PM
Staying at BWV and want to eat breakfast before heading over to SSR for massage. The massage is at 11am so I have time but I don't want to be driving or bussing all over the place. So where is the best breakfast walkable from BWV?? It will be just DH and I.

dsnymomof4
05-01-2007, 01:23 PM
If you want to do a light breakfast, you could grab a coffee and pastry at the Boardwalk Bakery and sit out by the lake - very relaxing! For a more substantial breakfast, you could walk across the bridge to the Beach Club and have the all-you-can-eat buffet at the Cape May Cafe - great food!

wdwgoofeeee
05-01-2007, 01:37 PM
We have enjoyed numerous breakfasts at Spoodles, a few doors away from the Boardwalk. It used to be our favorite breakfast until they stopped offering their breakfast pizzas. They still have a nice variety with pretty good coffee in a very quiet and relaxed atmosphere.

Another good choice is the Yacht Club Galley which is only a short walk from the Boardwalk. They offer a buffet and also a menu. We ate their several times on our last trip and it was always quiet with good food.

MickeyNicki
05-01-2007, 01:39 PM
We love the Cape May, the food is awesome. Spoodles was a huge waste of money on a very gross meal....everything was hard, rubbery, greasy and overcooked.

MarieA
05-01-2007, 01:54 PM
We stay at BCV and have tried several of the restaurants in the area for breakfast. DH and I were not impressed with the Yacht Club Galley and haven't tried Cape May Cafe (we have an ADR there in August). We enjoy Spoodles for breakfast. Our favorite is Garden Grove Cafe at the Swan. They offer a buffet or a la carte menu. If you are a DVC member you will receive a 20% discount on the check. Here is a link to the menu: http://allearsnet.com/menu/menu_ggb.htm

katallo
05-01-2007, 02:06 PM
For a quick bite, there is a coffee shop located near the Yacht Club Galley and also Picubu's at the Dolphin.

ADP
05-01-2007, 02:09 PM
Fresh (Located at the Dolphin)
Cape May (Character Breakfast)
Spoodles

Shannon G
05-01-2007, 02:28 PM
My favorite when staying at the Boardwalk is the Bakery - you can either have just a pastry, or, they have a breakfast burrito wrap, which is pretty large. Take your food and a coffee, sit outside and enjoy the morning.

DVC Grammy
05-01-2007, 03:01 PM
Fresh at the Dolphin is wonderful! Great coffee, too.:thumbsup2