PDA

View Full Version : Best Counter Service In World Showcase?

LADYnTRAMP
04-30-2007, 11:46 PM
I was hoping to get some opinions on the best counter service restaurant in World Showcase at Epcot as far as quality and quantity for the money. Looking to do lunch for around $10 per adult. Thanks for your input!

audisight
05-01-2007, 12:11 AM
My favorite CT at the World Showcase is Catina de San Angel in Mexico. The food is great and they give you a lot of it. Most items are under $9. I like the combo plate, it has a taco, burrito, quesadilla and black refried beans (Yummy Yummy) for like $8.50 (I think, don't quote me on the price).

darlak
05-01-2007, 12:30 AM
We love the Lotus Blossom CS place in China. The orange chicken is great! Portions are very generous. Add an order of 2 egg rolls to split between two people and you can easily eat for less than $10 per person. Try the red bean ice cream too.

Entree/Main Course

Beef Fried Rice - Beef fried rice. - $3.99
Orange Chicken Rice Bowl - With steamed rice and orange slices. - $6.59
Shanghai Grilled Chicken Rice Bowl - Served with steamed rice and a pinch of pickled veggies. - $6.95
Twice Cooked Beef Rice Bowl - Served with steamed rice and a pinch of pickled veggies. - $6.95
Vegetable Lo Mein - Vegetable Lo Mein - $4.59

Side Dish

Two Egg Rolls - Two Egg rolls. - $3.50

Dessert

Almond Cookies - Almond Cookies - $1.75
Lotus Blossom Fresh Fruit in Season - Lotus Blossom fresh fruit in season. - $3.25
Red Bean or Caramel Ginger Ice Cream - Red Bean or Caramel Ginger ice cream. - $2.50

paintnolish
05-01-2007, 12:54 AM
Tangerine Cafe! Yummy and definitely something different for most people!

micksterlee
05-01-2007, 09:16 AM
CS in most of the WS is pretty good just depends on what you want to eat.We really enjoyed the fish and chips in the UK on our Easter trip.

Gus
05-01-2007, 11:46 AM
We really enjoyed Yakitori House in Japan. I agree with micksterlee; it's hard to go wrong with CS in World Showcase.

MickeyNicki
05-01-2007, 11:59 AM
China or Germany, very good food at both

Japan and Mexico have chicken dishes but they serve dark meat chicken thighs

JMD
05-01-2007, 03:29 PM
All CS is good in World Showcase, but my new favorite is Tangierine Cafe. Lotus Blossom, Cantina de San Angel, and Rose and Crown are my old stand-bys. Can't go wrong with any of them though.

LADYnTRAMP
05-02-2007, 09:47 AM
Thanks for the comments guys. It sounds like it's going to be hard to decide...but that's a GOOD thing! ;)

Crazy4Disney43611
05-02-2007, 10:14 AM
I personally love the CS in Morocco and Germany, in Morocco you get more food than Germany, but I do love a Brat with Kraut! No matter where you go you can't go wrong. I usually like to sample something from every CS area on my visits to the WS...and then waddle back to the resort!

Sean