PDA

View Full Version : MNSSHP - Sept 14, 2007??? Anyone?

CathrynRose
04-24-2007, 11:36 AM
Who's going???

Ill be there! :yay:

Who's gonna be joining me???:dance3:

Msslaydbug
04-24-2007, 12:50 PM
We'll be there with you Cat !! :thumbsup2

Last year was our first time and we LOVED it :worship:

ashlynn_j_m
04-24-2007, 12:59 PM
I'll be there:thumbsup2

jetsetter90
04-24-2007, 02:50 PM
Hey there,

We'll be there tooo!!! We'll hopefully see you for two fun nights back to back..MNSSHP and then the Illuminations Dessert Party...can't wait...but then I don't want it to get here too fast. :lmao:

Any news on tickets going on sale?

TTFN
Jetsetter90

ashlynn_j_m
04-24-2007, 03:25 PM
Hey there,

We'll be there tooo!!! We'll hopefully see you for two fun nights back to back..MNSSHP and then the Illuminations Dessert Party...can't wait...but then I don't want it to get here too fast. :lmao:

Any news on tickets going on sale?

TTFN
Jetsetter90

When I was booking my ADR's the CM told me she thought it was June 1st..

mousehouselover
04-24-2007, 04:40 PM
We'll be there too! Party of 11, most likely in Ren/Pirate costumes.

I can't do the dessert meet but might pop over at the end of IllumiNATIONS to say "Hi!" and get a few pix. Dh thinks I'm totally off my nut........

dizneydiva2005
04-24-2007, 06:38 PM
What??? MNSSHP is in Mid Sept? I have to go check this out. I'll be there from 9/15 - 9/22 and NEVER gave going to MNSSHP a thought. I'm almost afraid to go check the dates... which reminds me, when did they come out?
I went last year but that was in OCT.

Gotta go check the dates :woohoo:

ANTSS2001
04-24-2007, 07:15 PM
We'll be there too! Party of 11, most likely in Ren/Pirate costumes.

I can't do the dessert meet but might pop over at the end of IllumiNATIONS to say "Hi!" and get a few pix. Dh thinks I'm totally off my nut........

I'll see you there too !!!:banana:

Patsfan7
04-24-2007, 08:17 PM
Me too!

To the Dis'er that is arriving on the 15th.... there is a dessert reception planned at EPCOT That night... the thread is also on DISMeets board... take a gander, that would be a heck of a way to start off your vacation!:thumbsup2

ANTSS2001
04-25-2007, 01:21 AM
whats the plan ???

jetsetter90
04-25-2007, 07:47 AM
whats the plan ???

If your asking about the dessert party it's starts at 8:30. I'm in the process of getting details of exactly how it works. We are eating at Le Cellier at 5:30.

The night of the MNNSHP we're eating at O'hana at 5pm anyone else? Are you getting dressed up. My group is still deciding the problem is the kids don't know we are going so it's kind of hard to see what they want. The adults will be wearing Tshirts with some design ironed on. Need to visit the creativity board;)

CathrynRose
04-25-2007, 09:55 PM
:yay:

Patsfan7
04-25-2007, 10:00 PM

go to sleep!

ANTSS2001
04-25-2007, 10:01 PM

I am def'ly tagging along with you, Tia and Lori and your kids.... on this nite.. thats my plan :rotfl:

Patsfan7
04-25-2007, 10:08 PM
I am def'ly tagging along with you, Tia and Lori and your kids.... on this nite.. thats my plan :rotfl:

:sad:

But I understand... my freakin' party is going to be so large by itself! (I would run the other way too!) and I just might! So, see you there!;)

ANTSS2001
04-25-2007, 10:22 PM
:sad:

But I understand... my freakin' party is going to be so large by itself! (I would run the other way too!) and I just might! So, see you there!;)

when do u get there again ???

mousehouselover
04-25-2007, 10:28 PM
If your asking about the dessert party it's starts at 8:30. I'm in the process of getting details of exactly how it works. We are eating at Le Cellier at 5:30.

The night of the MNNSHP we're eating at O'hana at 5pm anyone else? Are you getting dressed up. My group is still deciding the problem is the kids don't know we are going so it's kind of hard to see what they want. The adults will be wearing Tshirts with some design ironed on. Need to visit the creativity board;)

We decided to dine in the park so we'll be there and out of the way while they're clearing the other guests and setting up. We're at TTS @ 5:45. we'll be near the front of the park when y'all arrive (assuming it's at 7) so maybe we should either meet right at the front of the park or pick a spot for 7:30ish....

Patsfan7
04-25-2007, 10:51 PM
My plan is doing breakfast with CAT in the AM at CP, spending the day at MK/NAPPING! then mono-railing it over to GF for dinner at 5:30 and coming back in for MNSSHP. I know that isn't the best of ideas, since they let you in to MK at 4PM with the MNSSHP ticket, and last year we got there at 7PM (after a day at MGM), and the lines to get in was out of control, and we swore we wouldn't do a park the day of MNSSHP, because we ended up staying at the park until after 2AM......but, it's what we're going for, because I want to have breakfast with CAT and Company!!!! We had TTS, but moved it to GF, it worked for us to squeeze a little Cinderella in that night for DD.

Patsfan7
04-25-2007, 10:53 PM
when do u get there again ???

9/13. I haven't booked air yet, so i don't know what time, but hopefully before like 3PM. The night of the 13th I have Kona booked for 5PM.

We are POPping 9/13-9/19! (I keep getting confused with the dates, and DD can spout them off better than I can! b/c we are also going 5/17-5/22):cool1:

ANTSS2001
04-26-2007, 12:13 AM
9/13. I haven't booked air yet, so i don't know what time, but hopefully before like 3PM. The night of the 13th I have Kona booked for 5PM.

We are POPping 9/13-9/19! (I keep getting confused with the dates, and DD can spout them off better than I can! b/c we are also going 5/17-5/22):cool1:

if you get in early and feel like doing TOT most likely we're going to be at MGM between 2 and 4Pm for the Fill TOT by Limey Disers :banana: :thumbsup2

ANTSS2001
04-29-2007, 12:37 AM
:surfweb:

ANTSS2001
04-29-2007, 08:49 PM
:car:

Patsfan7
05-02-2007, 09:50 AM
:cool1:

Donnask8pro
05-04-2007, 12:24 PM
We're going.. Wahoo. We've only done MVMCP. Cant wait. Havent told me kids we're going at all. Having a hard time keeping it a secret.

angwill
05-06-2007, 01:07 AM
Count us in for MNSSHP on the 14th. We already bought tickets and they will be waiting for us on will call. Now that I am thinking about it I hope will call is at the ticket booths outside MK front gates. Anyone know? Anyway, can't wait to see everyone there.

Ang

ANTSS2001
05-07-2007, 12:10 AM
so what time is our Photo Op ???? Cat ???:yay: :dance3: :cheer2:

Julianna07
05-13-2007, 01:04 PM
DH and I will be there as well on the 14th. We have ADRs at O'Hana for 5:00pm. hoping that will be enough time to catch the Ferry to MK after dinner. We'll be in our costumes for dinner as well. Couple from the 50's. I just need to make my Poodle Skirt and buy a pair of dark jeans for Dh that are 4 inches too long!:banana:

Poohbear67
05-21-2007, 02:50 PM
Who's going???

Cat I am trying to change some of our adrs so we can go to MNSSHP on the 14th. I will let you know if we can change these if not I guess we can still go but it won't be until later in the evening.

mousehouselover
05-31-2007, 12:50 AM
Our trip got cancelled, please remove us from the list. Thank you.

Poohbear67
05-31-2007, 07:08 AM
Our trip got cancelled, please remove us from the list. Thank you.

How :sad2: is that?? I am so sorry to hear that your trip got canceled. I hope everything is okay.

Poohbear67
05-31-2007, 07:09 AM
Good Morninig Everyone, remember it is a day closer to that MOUSE HOUSE!!! :banana:

Poohbear67
06-01-2007, 09:19 PM
Cat I am trying to change some of our adrs so we can go to MNSSHP on the 14th. I will let you know if we can change these if not I guess we can still go but it won't be until later in the evening.

Cat I got our adr's changed and we are now eating at GFC earlier in the evening so we can be at MNSSHP with all of you so just let us know where we are supposed to meet up and what time.:dance3:

Poohbear67
06-07-2007, 02:11 PM
Who's going???

WHOO buying my tickets right now CAT!!! CAN'T WAIT

Poohbear67
06-10-2007, 02:16 PM
My plan is doing breakfast with CAT in the AM at CP, spending the day at MK/NAPPING! then mono-railing it over to GF for dinner at 5:30 and coming back in for MNSSHP. I know that isn't the best of ideas, since they let you in to MK at 4PM with the MNSSHP ticket, and last year we got there at 7PM (after a day at MGM), and the lines to get in was out of control, and we swore we wouldn't do a park the day of MNSSHP, because we ended up staying at the park until after 2AM......but, it's what we're going for, because I want to have breakfast with CAT and Company!!!! We had TTS, but moved it to GF, it worked for us to squeeze a little Cinderella in that night for DD.

We are doing dinner at GFC at 5:50 on the 14th then going straight over to MNSSHP maybe we can meet up?

dryvithome
06-21-2007, 09:53 PM
Hello all,

My wife and I will be there on the 14th as well. Also working to make the Dessert meeting the night before. I'm still new and reading through threads, so pardon my newbie question of how are Disboarder's identified at the parks? I still haven't quite figured that one out. I saw the lime green idea and was wondering if that's the only one.

cherbear
06-25-2007, 12:55 PM
Well, we don't arrive until the 15th (staying until the 21st). I'm new here, so I'd also like to know about the way that DISers recognize each other.

warpdarkmatter
06-26-2007, 04:02 PM
I'll be there:yay:

Msslaydbug
06-26-2007, 09:22 PM
Bump !

maiziezoe
06-30-2007, 03:30 PM
I'm still trying to decide if I want to do MNSSHP... if I decide to do it, we will be going on the 14th. We have brunch reservations that day so I figured if we do go, we will do a CS before the park.

Hmmmm.

Poohbear67
07-01-2007, 07:38 AM
I'm still trying to decide if I want to do MNSSHP... if I decide to do it, we will be going on the 14th. We have brunch reservations that day so I figured if we do go, we will do a CS before the park.

Hmmmm.

Awww come on give it a try. this will be our first time too and we will be doing it with alot of other dissers so come and have some fun with us.:goodvibes

Abby's Dad
07-03-2007, 10:36 PM
Made the plunge and added on a day - we'll be there for MNSSHP on the 14th! :woohoo:

Poohbear67
07-04-2007, 07:38 AM
Made the plunge and added on a day - we'll be there for MNSSHP on the 14th! :woohoo:

WAY TO GO DAD!!!:goodvibes I bet your daughter will just love you for this. Are you and your family planning on dressing up??

Abby's Dad
07-04-2007, 09:10 AM
WAY TO GO DAD!!! I bet your daughter will just love you for this. Are you and your family planning on dressing up??

Costumes are a yes, at least for DW and DD23. DW is planning on going as Tinkerbell (if you check DD's pre-trip report, you will get a better idea about that - link to report in my signature), and DD23 will probably be going as Belle, though Princess Leia hasn't been totally ruled out yet. I just don't know for me - I would really like to come as one of the Men In Kilts (see signature) or as braveheart, but they won't let me in the park (and probably not on the plane) with my Claymore. I've also considered Peter Pan, but it just wouldn't be the same :) .

And you are going as ???????

Check out the Pre-trip, and learn a little more about us.

Poohbear67
07-04-2007, 10:25 AM
Costumes are a yes, at least for DW and DD23. DW is planning on going as Tinkerbell (if you check DD's pre-trip report, you will get a better idea about that - link to report in my signature), and DD23 will probably be going as Belle, though Princess Leia hasn't been totally ruled out yet. I just don't know for me - I would really like to come as one of the Men In Kilts (see signature) or as braveheart, but they won't let me in the park (and probably not on the plane) with my Claymore. I've also considered Peter Pan, but it just wouldn't be the same :) .

And you are going as ???????

Check out the Pre-trip, and learn a little more about us.

Well not sure yet I have thrown a couple of different ideas around like Alice in wonderland and Queen of Aces or Wendy something different my dbf no I really don't think he will dress up but it would be great if he did.

Abby's Dad
07-04-2007, 10:57 AM
Queen of Aces or Wendy something different my dbf no I really don't think he will dress up but it would be great if he did.

PERFECT - you go as the Queen of Aces and he can go as the King of hearts ( being a guy, I know how this works - you ladies suggest something like this, cuddle close, bat eyelashes a time or two, and say "after all, you ARE the king of MY heart" :woohoo: ) Wendy with Captain Hook (or Peter would be OK), or Alice with maybe the Cheshire cat - if DBF won't go for a costume, maybe he would go for that, after all put a couple of whiskers on him and he can say that he is the Cheshire cat in his current iteration! Speaking of the cheshire cat - have you seen the screensaver from Tokyo Disney - it is really cool, the Cheshire cat from their electrical light parade. Fun!

Later

digitaldevice
07-10-2007, 02:36 AM
I moved some stuff around and my wife and I will be there. Were staying Sept 14-17 weekend get away with out the kids. Seeya there.:banana:

CathrynRose
07-15-2007, 01:45 PM
Now that we're under 2 months.....

WHo's interested in a group pic? Who wants to meet up and give each other a high five???

Any suggestions on how to pull this off smoothly?

Poohbear67
07-15-2007, 04:57 PM
Now that we're under 2 months.....

WHo's interested in a group pic? Who wants to meet up and give each other a high five???

Any suggestions on how to pull this off smoothly?

I would love this how about meeting at Main Street in front of the Castle or by Walt Disney himself say around 8:00 or 8:30??? What do you think Cat??

That is just an idea.

Msslaydbug
08-16-2007, 11:58 AM
Anybody still out there who plans to be there on the 14th ? Anybody dressing up ?

Abby's Dad
08-16-2007, 12:25 PM
Anybody still out there who plans to be there on the 14th ? Anybody dressing up ?

You betcha :thumbsup2 ! We'll be there, not with bells on, but with costumes. DW will be Tink, DD23 will be Belle, and I'll be - I'm not telling, but there will be lime green, and it will be, well, noticeable :rotfl2: .

How about you - are you going as a ladybug?

Poohbear67
08-16-2007, 01:11 PM

you guessed it we will be there out there also. I will be dressed as "Alice" and DBF will have the Mad Hatter's Hat on.

dryvithome
08-16-2007, 01:12 PM
We're still going and dressing up. :thumbsup2

My wife is planning on a red riding hood theme as being pregnant kind of made it tough for her to fit in her pirate outfit. I'm still going as a pirate. Like Abby's Dad, I can't bring the cutlass for the costume, so I'll be a landlubber pirate I suppose. I was looking for a big bad wolf type of costume to go with the red riding hood that she was going to be, but then I thought about how hot it may be and decided against it.

Abby's Dad
08-16-2007, 01:19 PM
We're still going and dressing up. :thumbsup2

My wife is planning on a red riding hood theme as being pregnant kind of made it tough for her to fit in her pirate outfit. I'm still going as a pirate. Like Abby's Dad, I can't bring the cutlass for the costume, so I'll be a landlubber pirate I suppose. I was looking for a big bad wolf type of costume to go with the red riding hood that she was going to be, but then I thought about how hot it may be and decided against it.

Perfect! You just need to get a really loud Hawaiian shirt to go with the rest of the pirate outfit - then when some obnoxious child asks where your sword is, you point to the shirt and say "I'm on vacation, can't you tell!" :rotfl2:

nobodies36
08-21-2007, 06:25 PM
I'm going. I'm dressing up as Dorothy (Wizard of Oz).

I wanted to go as Dorothy since I made that costume a couple of years ago, and have convinced myself that it is not a faux pas to set aside the typical Disney costumes in favour of one that I feel more comfortable in (and where the shoes are better wherein I can walk in them or change to red crocs)!

I'm so glad I am not the only adult without little kids that is choosing to dress up. I can't wait to see some of the costumes and am looking forward to my first MSSSHP!

Lisa
xXx

tiggirl
08-21-2007, 08:06 PM
We are going although my dsis Mousehouselover had to back out. We were thinking about costumes but mine aren't very appropriate for WDW. Unfortunately we have extra tickets PM me with ideas.

tiggirl
08-21-2007, 08:07 PM
If I can borrow a costume from dsis we will probably dress up and no kids either.

Abby's Dad
08-21-2007, 08:42 PM
mine aren't very appropriate for WDW.

Gee, I don't know - sounds interesting to me!

I'm going. I'm dressing up as Dorothy (Wizard of Oz).

I wanted to go as Dorothy since I made that costume a couple of years ago, and have convinced myself that it is not a faux pas to set aside the typical Disney costumes in favour of one that I feel more comfortable in (and where the shoes are better wherein I can walk in them or change to red crocs)!

I'm so glad I am not the only adult without little kids that is choosing to dress up. I can't wait to see some of the costumes and am looking forward to my first MSSSHP!

Lisa
xXx

Hey Lisa! Dorothy should be great! And my costume is not a Disney character either, but I will be , shall we say, noticeable. We are pretty excited about this too, and ALL of our trip. I trust that you will have a safe flight over.

Regards,

nobodies36
08-21-2007, 09:03 PM
Hey Lisa! Dorothy should be great! And my costume is not a Disney character either, but I will be , shall we say, noticeable. We are pretty excited about this too, and ALL of our trip. I trust that you will have a safe flight over.

Regards,

I will have to keep an eye out on the night to see if I can get to see you in your costume. Would there be any particular reason why I would notice your costume (I saw talk of a Claymore earlier)?

Abby's Dad
08-22-2007, 10:24 AM
I will have to keep an eye out on the night to see if I can get to see you in your costume. Would there be any particular reason why I would notice your costume (I saw talk of a Claymore earlier)?

No Claymore, real or otherwise, unfortunately - I had considered coming as one of the Men in Kilts that used to be in my signature (until some Englishman over on the UK boards complained that it was offensive and had it removed - shoot, it wasn't intended to be offensive to anybody but the English :lmao: ). But alas, without a claymore, it just wouldn't have the same effect. But I will be wearing some interesting lime green that should be quite noticeable :clown: , and I will be with a rather attractive Belle and Tink. I know that they are trying to organize a DIS group picture for this night, maybe I'll see you there, though most likely before also (at the ToT, and who knows where else, after all It's A Small World :) )

Patsfan7
08-22-2007, 10:54 AM
I know that they are trying to organize a DIS group picture for this night, maybe I'll see you there, though most likely before also (at the ToT, and who knows where else, after all It's A Small World :) )

Is there a thread that I can go to? Would love to have a group pic!!!!!:thumbsup2

Poohbear67
08-22-2007, 10:56 AM
Is there a thread that I can go to? Would love to have a group pic!!!!!:thumbsup2

Me to me to :dance3: :banana:

nobodies36
08-22-2007, 05:43 PM
No Claymore, real or otherwise, unfortunately - I had considered coming as one of the Men in Kilts that used to be in my signature (until some Englishman over on the UK boards complained that it was offensive and had it removed - shoot, it wasn't intended to be offensive to anybody but the English :lmao: ). But alas, without a claymore, it just wouldn't have the same effect. But I will be wearing some interesting lime green that should be quite noticeable :clown: , and I will be with a rather attractive Belle and Tink. I know that they are trying to organize a DIS group picture for this night, maybe I'll see you there, though most likely before also (at the ToT, and who knows where else, after all It's A Small World :) )

Lime green? Hmm...Peter Pan Dis style? I am sure equally attractive is what you meant to say- I am looking forward to seeing Belle and Tink also. A group picture would be interesting and fun. Plenty of meets.

Arggh..about to go to bed and now have IASW song stuck in my head...:crazy2:

Abby's Dad
08-22-2007, 06:12 PM
Arggh..about to go to bed and now have IASW song stuck in my head...:crazy2: :rotfl2: :lmao:

Mnementh
08-22-2007, 06:39 PM
Well, you all don't know me because I usually post on a less-frequented board, but I'll be there that night (my first MNSSHP). I'll be sure to say hi to anyone with a lime green Mickey head. I should have one myself.

Maybe I'll go dressed as a lime green Mickey head. Hmmm...

CathrynRose
08-23-2007, 11:41 AM
We're all going as 'Punk Rock' :lmao:

Here's Danny from last year - and he'll be with me, my girlfriend and her daughter... look for a gang of punkers! :thumbsup2

I made that shirt - Im gonna make another for my g/f's daughter... pink with a black evil Mickey skull! :laughing: :cutie:

I hope I can get his hair up like that again - whatta pain!!!

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h207/catcathryn/100_1186.jpg

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h207/catcathryn/100_1182.jpg

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h207/catcathryn/100_1191-1.jpg

tiggirl
08-24-2007, 05:46 PM
Lets just say my costumes make Jasmine look modest. Especially with my attributes.

digitaldevice
08-24-2007, 06:38 PM
OK Tig I need to see a picture of this... Please...:thumbsup2

dryvithome
08-25-2007, 05:52 PM
We're starting to get even more excited as it comes down to 11 days before we hit the road to WDW!!!! Granted, it's a little more than that to MNSSHP, but we'll still be there soon!!!:yay: :yay: :banana: :goodvibes

Abby's Dad
08-26-2007, 10:57 AM
Lets just say my costumes make Jasmine look modest. Especially with my attributes.
If you would be so kind as to e-mail or PM pictures to Randy (digitaldevice) and myself, we will be most happy to render a true and honest ruling as to the appropriateness of these said costumes.

And I know that our only interest is in making sure that everybody wears the best and most appropriate costume,

digitaldevice
08-26-2007, 11:33 AM
:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :thumbsup2

Msslaydbug
08-26-2007, 12:37 PM
Not too much longer now ! I think today we are down until 17 days before our trip. We are making custom shirt for our group to wear.

Patsfan7
08-26-2007, 02:15 PM
Not too much longer now ! I think today we are down until 17 days before our trip. We are making custom shirt for our group to wear.

I have no imagination.. we will be "tourists" I guess... LOL. I'm sure DD will be some sort of princess, and DS, he will be our little souvineer. (he isn't really, but with eacho of our kids we found out at WDW that we were preggos, so does that count as a souvie????):lmao:

Hey, I just thought of something... I could cut a hole in the bottoms of the shopping bags and put them on the kids and they can be our souvineers! LOL

Msslaydbug
08-26-2007, 06:57 PM
I have no imagination.. we will be "tourists" I guess... LOL. I'm sure DD will be some sort of princess, and DS, he will be our little souvineer. (he isn't really, but with eacho of our kids we found out at WDW that we were preggos, so does that count as a souvie????):lmao:

Hey, I just thought of something... I could cut a hole in the bottoms of the shopping bags and put them on the kids and they can be our souvineers! LOL

That's cute ! :love:

dryvithome
09-09-2007, 06:22 PM
We're here at POP Century now and I found that I left part of the costume behind...:eek: However, it was just the headgear, so there are plenty of options for that here at WDW...I'll now be wearing a pair of Mickey Ears it seems. :laughing:

digitaldevice
09-12-2007, 12:34 AM
Looks like were going to miss the party at MK. I have an ADR at Epcot and have been trying to get an earlier time, but so far nothing. :mad: Three days till we leave.

dismiss
09-12-2007, 03:17 PM
We will be arriving tomorrow Thursday.
How is the weather
Has it rained most days
Hope to see you soon

M.E.

dryvithome
09-22-2007, 02:23 AM
It's come and gone now, but I was kind of disappointed with this first day at the MNSSHP. It rained until almost 10pm sadly enough. After sitting through the rain and almost going for the refund, we managed to finally see the fireworks as well as one parade minus the headless horseman and one villain show. It was rather disappointing for us. :headache:

Poohbear67
09-22-2007, 07:50 AM
It's come and gone now, but I was kind of disappointed with this first day at the MNSSHP. It rained until almost 10pm sadly enough. After sitting through the rain and almost going for the refund, we managed to finally see the fireworks as well as one parade minus the headless horseman and one villain show. It was rather disappointing for us. :headache:

well you should see about the refund seems to me Disney was giving that out right and left even if you stayed all night.

I was very disappointed in it, this was our first time at MNSSHP and we were told we had to have are bands cut off and leave the park (we did get a refund) but that wasn't the point I wanted to stay and see it but was told by different CM's that it all was cancelled (boy were they wrong). Some people got refunds and kept their bands on and got right back into the park and some people stayed all night and then went in and got a refund or tickets.