PDA

View Full Version : Which vacation would you push on your DH?

Dodie
01-03-2002, 03:17 PM
Check the signature. We've been to WDW multiple times in the past 8 years. DH has put his foot down. We're doing something different this year. However, I think he could be swayed IF we stayed at Wilderness Lodge (his dream).

He has mentioned taking a "small" vacation this spring and going to WDW in October for our anniversary. He has also mentioned a cruise and, thanks to your responses, I think I can convince him of the Disney Cruiseline instead of Carnival or something like that.

What should I DO????

Michelle
01-03-2002, 04:29 PM
Dodie, have you considered CRUISING in October for your anniversary? The rates will probably be lower then. I'd vote for a 7-night cruise in the Fall with a short spring vacation too. If you can't do that then I'd vote for the 7-night cruise in the spring.

You'll love it -- good luck convincing him! :)

Diz-Me
01-03-2002, 05:31 PM
Hi

DH and I have found the land/sea to be the perfect vacation for our family! We had taken two 7 day cruises (NCL and HAL) previously and found that we got a bit 'antsy' during the at sea days.

And DH is not nearly as thrilled as myself to spend 7 days at WDW rushing around, standing in lines etc. So we decided to try the 3 day land - 4 day sea Disney vacation. And we all (DH, DD-15, DS-13 and myself) absolutely loved it. In fact we are taking another land/sea this April (4 days at WDW and 4 day DCL cruise).

DH says he enjoys WDW much more knowing a cruise is following!:D

SingingMom
01-03-2002, 06:24 PM
Now, Dodie, what answer DID you think you'd get from THIS BOARD?! :D

I have to agree with WebmasterMichelle- October 7 day cruise! The 3 or 4 day just don't due the whole "Cruise experience" justice, IMHO! Now, I know those out there who would disagree (right, Barb?! :p ) But, I know I would have been disappointed if I had to get off the ship after only 3 or 4 days!

In Barb & Tony's case, they have multiple future trips planned at any given time, so I guess that would make up for only 3 or 4 days at one time! :)