PDA

View Full Version : It's official Disboards Epcot Grand Finale Dessert Party meet 9/15

jetsetter90
04-17-2007, 11:19 AM
Okay we have enought people to get this started. :cool1: The information is below I ask that you email me if you are planning to come so that I can send you final details. I will be needing a $10 non refundable deposit per person because I need to make a non-refundable deposit by May 10.

Grand Finale Dessert Party

Come join us for a disboard meet on Sept. 15, 2007 from 8:30 to 9:30pm for a Grand Finale Dessert Party. We will be at the lower level United Kingdom viewing area overlooking the majestic World Showcase Lagoon.

Guests enjoy decadent desserts while experiencing the premier nighttime spectacular IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth. This one-of-a-kind setting tells its story and touches the soul by combining video, water fountains, lasers, special lighting, and pyrotechnics all programmed to an original musical score. It's the perfect ending to a perfect day

For the child in you (menu)

Florida lemon bars, double chocolate brownies, Large chocolate chunk cookies, oatmeal raisin cookies, sugar cookies, chewy rice crispy treats, chocolate peanut butter marshmallow squares Coffee, Decaffeinated Coffee,
hot tea and fruit punch

The charge with tax and gratuity for the above dessert menu would be $25.50 per person ages 3 and up. There is also a $250 +tax location fee which we would split by however many people we have.

I'm also looking into a cash bar.

If you have any further questions please email at diznutty@hotmail.com

TTFN
Jetsetter90

CathrynRose
04-17-2007, 01:04 PM
Alright - break it down for us....

How many people do we have? Are we looking at like $75 / couple?

And what location are we securing?

CathrynRose
04-17-2007, 01:22 PM
Or is it more than that??

EXXXXCITED! let me know!

jetsetter90
04-17-2007, 01:32 PM
We are 23 people right now. As for price I hope we will have more people so that the location fee is less divided amongst us. But no more than what you mentioned.

We will be located in the UK unless we have more than 100, maybe..wishfull thinking...hoping :hyper: :lmao:

Let's try to let everyone know about the :dance3: :rockband: party:

Patsfan7
04-17-2007, 03:11 PM
It's definately a go for me too! I sent you an email!:cool1:

CathrynRose
04-17-2007, 05:46 PM
I think 23 is a good amount. I think we should cut everyone else off. :rolleyes1 Theyve had plenty of time to reply! Imagine that sweeeeet little spot in the UK, for just 23 people?!?! Good lord! WHAT A DREAM!

COLLEEEEEEN!! HOW EXCITING! I'm gonna toast you with a lemon bar that evening! :thumbsup2

I am SOOOOO freaking IN! Count me in! :woohoo:

Patsfan7
04-17-2007, 08:06 PM
I think 23 is a good amount. I think we should cut everyone else off. :rolleyes1 Theyve had plenty of time to reply! Imagine that sweeeeet little spot in the UK, for just 23 people?!?! Good lord! WHAT A DREAM!

COLLEEEEEEN!! HOW EXCITING! I'm gonna toast you with a lemon bar that evening! :thumbsup2

I am SOOOOO freaking IN! Count me in! :woohoo:

Lemon squares are all yours girl! BUT....EVERYTHING ELSE sounds like it has my name on it!!!! :banana:

jetsetter90
04-18-2007, 12:22 PM
Lemon squares are all yours girl! BUT....EVERYTHING ELSE sounds like it has my name on it!!!! :banana:

:sad: :sad2: :faint: What about me...I'll need some sugar too!!! :rotfl2:

Diznotyzed
04-18-2007, 12:41 PM
My DH and I will be there, and I swear we decided to go even before we heard there might be a cash bar!

Patsfan7
04-18-2007, 01:29 PM

OH NO!!!! Don't un-invite me! I didn't mean I would eat all of them... just one of each type of them... well, maybe two or three, but not ALL of them!!! BUT, don't worry, I will NOT eat even one of the lemon squares:laughing:

jetsetter90
04-19-2007, 07:12 AM
OH NO!!!! Don't un-invite me! I didn't mean I would eat all of them... just one of each type of them... well, maybe two or three, but not ALL of them!!! BUT, don't worry, I will NOT eat even one of the lemon squares:laughing:

I would never uninvite :love: but I can't say what my group would do if they couldn't get their hands on something chocolaty. :scared1:

We'll leave all the lemon bars for CathrynRose. ;)

CathrynRose
04-19-2007, 05:14 PM

Sugar for the planner of the whole thing!!! :cutie:

Sorry - Colleen and I seem to think we know each other since I spotted her in the Magic Kingdom and she admired my shirt!!! :lmao:

My DH and I will be there, and I swear we decided to go even before we heard there might be a cash bar!

YAY!!! :yay: SO EXCITING!!!

We're gonna all feel like royality over there!!! :woohoo:

ashlynn_j_m
04-20-2007, 11:39 AM
I'm in:cool1: There will be 3 of us....:woohoo:

ANTSS2001
04-20-2007, 03:21 PM
We are 23 people right now. As for price I hope we will have more people so that the location fee is less divided amongst us. But no more than what you mentioned.

We will be located in the UK unless we have more than 100, maybe..wishfull thinking...hoping :hyper: :lmao:

Let's try to let everyone know about the :dance3: :rockband: party:

hey jetsetter90... if you cans ecure the lower UK pavillion the bettwer.. we did both UK pavillion and the upper level has a couple of TREE obstruction.. I had kids standing on their chairs to get a better view...:faint:

CathrynRose
04-20-2007, 03:48 PM
Thanks for the info ANTSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! :yay:

jetsetter90
04-20-2007, 03:57 PM
Thanks ANTSS2001 Right now the contract says "UK Lochside- 8:30pm-9:30pm" which I'm almost positive it's the lower section but will be double checking. Thanks again for the heads up.

TTFN
Jetsetter90

ANTSS2001
04-20-2007, 04:20 PM
Thanks ANTSS2001 Right now the contract says "UK Lochside- 8:30pm-9:30pm" which I'm almost positive it's the lower section but will be double checking. Thanks again for the heads up.

TTFN
Jetsetter90

great... that is the lower pavillion!!! wish I can come join.. but on Sept trip I fly out on the 15th!!! You'll have a great time !!!

CathrynRose
04-20-2007, 10:09 PM
great... that is the lower pavillion!!! wish I can come join.. but on Sept trip I fly out on the 15th!!! You'll have a great time !!!

LOWER PAVILLION!!! :woohoo: :dance3: :thumbsup2 YIPPEEEE!!!

Man, I am SO FREAKING PSYCHED ABOUT THIS!!

I wish you could be there, Timmy... dangit! :guilty:

ANTSS2001
04-21-2007, 03:57 AM
LOWER PAVILLION!!! :woohoo: :dance3: :thumbsup2 YIPPEEEE!!!

Man, I am SO FREAKING PSYCHED ABOUT THIS!!

I wish you could be there, Timmy... dangit! :guilty:

me too!!! Just saw a group of peeps there last Tuesday and you would feel really VIP'ish coz everybody was overlooking them and I can here them say "they must be VIP or some sort ... wish we can be in a party like that etc.. :banana:

jetsetter90
04-21-2007, 07:45 AM
me too!!! Just saw a group of peeps there last Tuesday and you would feel really VIP'ish coz everybody was overlooking them and I can here them say "they must be VIP or some sort ... wish we can be in a party like that etc.. :banana:

That's it!!!! That's exactly what I mean. Come on one and all don't you want to feel like a VIP. Almost like our own 15 minutes of fame. :happytv: Everyone staring :cool2: and wondering who we are and wishing...they could be there too. Here's your chance!!! Come join us for a wonderful evening. :cloud9:

TTFN
Jetsetter90

CathrynRose
04-21-2007, 11:47 AM
That's it!!!! That's exactly what I mean. Come on one and all don't you want to feel like a VIP. Almost like our own 15 minutes of fame. :happytv: Everyone staring :cool2: and wondering who we are and wishing...they could be there too. Here's your chance!!! Come join us for a wonderful evening. :cloud9:

TTFN
Jetsetter90

Stop Inviting people!!! :rotfl: I wanna be a SMALL group of VIP's!!!

Diznotyzed
04-21-2007, 01:19 PM
For thinking/setting this up!!! Hip Hip Hooray!!!
:yay: :cool1: :party: :cool1: :yay:

DisneyAprilFool
04-22-2007, 07:33 PM
Just was sent the link to this... So what do we do to 'get in'- LOL? My little one's second birthday is the 15th- so this would be a nice end to the day :D

jetsetter90
04-23-2007, 06:53 AM
For thinking/setting this up!!! Hip Hip Hooray!!!
:yay: :cool1: :party: :cool1: :yay:

Awwww Thanks!!!!:flower3:

DisneyAprilFool - I just sent you a pm with the info

TTFN
Jetsetter90

CathrynRose
04-24-2007, 10:35 AM
Just bumping for excitement!!! :yay:

Patsfan7
04-24-2007, 07:22 PM
Just bumping for excitement!!! :yay:

I'm excited!:cool1:

DisneyAprilFool
04-24-2007, 07:42 PM
Definitely sounds exciting and sounds like the SIX of us might be going as well!!! AND it's my son's second birthday- so it's a pretty special day for us, as is!

ANTSS2001
04-24-2007, 08:46 PM
Bumping the thread coz am lime green in envy!!!

ANTSS2001
04-25-2007, 12:15 AM
:thumbsup2 :cool1:

jetsetter90
04-25-2007, 12:13 PM
Just wanted to give you an update. We are up to 34 people right now. :cool1: :banana:
21 Adults and 13 kids!!!

TTFN
Jetsetter90

Mariposa
04-25-2007, 04:29 PM
Ooooh, we want in! It'd be me, DFiance and our DD(9). Can we come play (and snack)? :love:

jetsetter90
04-26-2007, 06:59 AM
Ooooh, we want in! It'd be me, DFiance and our DD(9). Can we come play (and snack)? :love:

Of course you can. ;) I've pmed you the info.

TTFN
Jetsetter90

jetsetter90
04-26-2007, 07:03 AM
Okay I've started getting deposits in :dance3: So this is who is coming so far:

Jetsettter90 -7
CathrynRose - 4
Diznotyzed - 2

I have 36 people on my list, including above, who have said they are in.

:woohoo:

TTFN
Jetsetter90

nkkilala
04-26-2007, 07:05 AM
Awww I so wish I could come but this is the day we leave.... :-(

Dessert Partys are so much fun! At least the one for my wedding reception was!

Have a great time!! Maybe I can talk DH into staying on more night......hummmm

jetsetter90
04-26-2007, 07:18 AM
Awww I so wish I could come but this is the day we leave.... :-(

Dessert Partys are so much fun! At least the one for my wedding reception was!

Have a great time!! Maybe I can talk DH into staying on more night......hummmm

FREE DINING...don't you also have the free flights or was that someone else? Awww come on stay one more night...please pretty please. Come on DH we want you to come party with us. :banana: :laughing:

ANTSS2001
04-26-2007, 06:07 PM
:car: bump!!

CathrynRose
04-27-2007, 09:54 AM

Jetsettter90 -7
CathrynRose - 4
Diznotyzed - 2

TTFN
Jetsetter90

So, how many before we cant have the UK area anymore??? I want the UK area!!!! :eek: :confused: :guilty:

jetsetter90
04-27-2007, 01:51 PM
100 is max. I don't think that'll be a problem.:lmao: If the numbers get up there we'll decide cut off.

Poohbear67
04-28-2007, 10:16 AM
So, how many before we cant have the UK area anymore??? I want the UK area!!!! :eek: :confused: :guilty:

Cat Please don't forget us :sad2: me and db will be there also.:woohoo:

jetsetter90
04-28-2007, 02:17 PM
Update on those who sent in deposits::cool1:

Jetsettter90 -7
CathrynRose - 4
Diznotyzed - 2
Poohbear67 - 2
ashlynn_j_m - 3

TTFN
Jetsetter90

DisneyAprilFool
04-28-2007, 05:18 PM
Fine, fine- you don't have to BEAT me. I guess I SHOULD find my stamp and send in my deposit!

(Now where did I put the book of stamps...)

ANTSS2001
04-28-2007, 07:19 PM
popcorn:: :rolleyes1

Dizneydaz
04-30-2007, 07:45 PM
I just heard about this from another swapper, who joined in my fridge swap, and it sounds like fun. :goodvibes We are a party of 3, 2 A and 1 K (7). I'll have to check with the powers that be (I need to let my DM believe she has come control over our trip :rotfl2: ) and I'll get back to you (before May 11th) I also need to check my ADRs because I think I have one at CG that night, for Wishes. Maybe I can change it?

As far as the deposit goes, do you take PayPal? And if, heaven forbid, I make my deposit, and something horrible happens (can't think of anything yet) can another swapper take our place(s)?

I've always wanted to watch Illuminations from the "Special Area". Hopefully it'll work out. :wizard: My DD will be celebrating her :bday: then too. Her actual day is 9-19.

Thanks for organizing this! :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

DisneyAprilFool
04-30-2007, 07:59 PM
Now that I've finally sent in my deposit- I'm even more excited! Why does our trip have to be sooo far away *whine*???

So ladies- what's the best dessert offered?

Inurdrems9
05-01-2007, 10:01 AM
I am new so I hope I did this right. I will be arriving that day and it sounds like fun. Can you e-mail me the information? My e-amil is Inurdrems9@aol.com
TIA :goodvibes

Poohbear67
05-01-2007, 10:04 AM
I am new so I hope I did this right. I will be arriving that day and it sounds like fun. Can you e-mail me the information? My e-amil is Inurdrems9@aol.com
TIA :goodvibes

Great to have you on board!!! WELCOME! what dates are you and your family coming down?

Inurdrems9
05-01-2007, 11:41 AM
DH, DD (5) and myself will be checking in at the Poly sept. 15-23. We will arrive in the morning (we live in South Florida so we drive). This sounds like alot of fun.:goodvibes

CathrynRose
05-01-2007, 01:09 PM

Jetsettter90 -7
CathrynRose - 4
Diznotyzed - 2

TTFN
Jetsetter90

Anymore deposits rec'vd?

Poohbear67
05-01-2007, 01:27 PM
Anymore deposits rec'vd?

Me you forgot little old me:sad: I sent my deposit in for 2 people. thats okay i understand your busy woman and forget.

jetsetter90
05-01-2007, 05:37 PM
Me you forgot little old me:sad: I sent my deposit in for 2 people. thats okay i understand your busy woman and forget.

Yes it's been a crazy weekend and first 2 days of the week. My car was acting up all weekend and died on my way to work Monday morning:headache: Just got the news..alternator and battery :scared1: Thank goodness this disney vacation is being funded on Disney Visa Rewards. :rotfl2:

Okay Poohbear67 I didn't forget you Cat didn't check post #40 ;)

For the other two lovely families that want to join please check your pm for the info.

BTW will those that have sent me a check or stated their interest please email me at diznutty@hotmail.com this way I can let you know of updates and such, it's easier via email.

TTFN
Jetsetter90

Patsfan7
05-01-2007, 07:51 PM
DH, DD (5) and myself will be checking in at the Poly sept. 15-23. We will arrive in the morning (we live in South Florida so we drive). This sounds like alot of fun.:goodvibes

I used to live in Sunrise! I love love love that area!!!! I really liked Davie too, lots of stuff there! One of my co-workers lived there. Welcome to our little club.

Now, If I could get up off my butt and get mine in the mail! I PROMISE TOMORROW!!!!! THERE WILL BE NINE OF US, SO I HAVE TO HAVE TO HAVE TO GET IT IN THE MAIL!!!!!:guilty:

Poohbear67
05-02-2007, 05:54 AM
Yes it's been a crazy weekend and first 2 days of the week. My car was acting up all weekend and died on my way to work Monday morning:headache: Just got the news..alternator and battery :scared1: Thank goodness this disney vacation is being funded on Disney Visa Rewards. :rotfl2:

Okay Poohbear67 I didn't forget you Cat didn't check post #40 ;)

For the other two lovely families that want to join please check your pm for the info.

BTW will those that have sent me a check or stated their interest please email me at diznutty@hotmail.com this way I can let you know of updates and such, it's easier via email.

TTFN
Jetsetter90

AWE Your the best :thanks: . to bad you live so far away I work for a body shop, towing and mechanical company(DB family owns it) god we could have helped you out alot cheaper than you paid I am sure.

jetsetter90
05-02-2007, 07:01 AM
AWE Your the best :thanks: . to bad you live so far away I work for a body shop, towing and mechanical company(DB family owns it) god we could have helped you out alot cheaper than you paid I sure.

:sad1: It's times like this that I wish I had a mechanic in the family.

Patsfan7 So glad your still coming...thought you might not since I hadn't heard from you. ;) 9 of you :banana: This is going to be some party!!:cool1:

Patsfan7
05-02-2007, 08:52 AM

OK, I just pulled the envelope from the book case, i am checking myPMs for your address.... baby steps will get this done TODAY!!!!

jetsetter90
05-02-2007, 09:32 AM
OK, I just pulled the envelope from the book case, i am checking myPMs for your address.... baby steps will get this done TODAY!!!!

All it takes is to
Put one foot in front of the other
And soon youíll be walking cross the floor
Put one foot in front of the other
And soon youíll be walking out the door

I know it's not the right season but like this song for what it says. ;)

Well donít be the rule be the exception
A good way to start is to stand

Patsfan7
05-02-2007, 05:57 PM
OK, so the check is in the hands of the USPS!!!! Yippieeee! Let me know when you get it! I made it out for $80 right? Seven adults, one child, one infant... I just wanted to be sure that all you needed right now was the deposit????:confused3 If not, i can send out another one tomorrow.

DisneyAprilFool
05-02-2007, 06:29 PM
And you should be getting my check anyday! Wahoo!!! Time is flying!

(No, it's not- but maybe I can convince myself it is- hahahahaha!)

OneLittleSpark
05-03-2007, 01:48 PM
Hi, is it too late for me to possibly join in? I'd need to run it past my mother first, but it sounds like a lot of fun! If it's not too late, I'd love to know more!

Thank you! :thumbsup2

Poohbear67
05-03-2007, 02:05 PM
Hi, is it too late for me to possibly join in? I'd need to run it past my mother first, but it sounds like a lot of fun! If it's not too late, I'd love to know more!

Thank you! :thumbsup2

Great just let us know how many is coming!! The cost is (as of right now) 35/36 pp w/ 10.00 deposit down. If you need any further help please just ask.

Nancy Ann

OneLittleSpark
05-03-2007, 04:22 PM
Thanks! I'll talk to my mother tomorrow, see what she thinks of the idea. Hopefully she'll be up for it and we can join in the party! party:

OneLittleSpark
05-04-2007, 06:42 AM
Yay! She likes the sound of it!:woohoo: It'd just be the two of us coming. Jetsetter90, I've sent you a PM, I hope that's OK.

jetsetter90
05-04-2007, 07:36 AM
I PMed you back OneLittleSpark;)

As of this morning I have deposits from the following people:

Jetsettter90 -7
CathrynRose - 4
Diznotyzed - 2
Poohbear67 - 2
ashlynn_j_m - 3
Jonesmatny - 4
DisneyAprilFool - 5

That is 27 confirmed out of the 51 interested.

TTFN
Jetsetter90

DisneyAprilFool
05-04-2007, 11:09 AM
Woo hoo, over 1/2 way there! C'mon, peeps, get your deposits sent in!!! This will be fun and small and cozy!!

Patsfan7
05-04-2007, 11:15 AM
My check was sent on Wednesday... so hopefully you will get it today!:cool1:

jetsetter90
05-04-2007, 03:12 PM
My check was sent on Wednesday... so hopefully you will get it today!:cool1:

Got it today. Updated list

Jetsettter90 -7
CathrynRose - 4
Diznotyzed - 2
Poohbear67 - 2
ashlynn_j_m - 3
Jonesmatny - 4
DisneyAprilFool - 5
Patsfan7 - 8

That is 35 of the 51 confirmed.:cool1:

Poohbear67
05-04-2007, 03:22 PM
Got it today. Updated list

Jetsettter90 -7
CathrynRose - 4
Diznotyzed - 2
Poohbear67 - 2
ashlynn_j_m - 3
Jonesmatny - 4
DisneyAprilFool - 5
Patsfan7 - 8

That is 35 of the 51 confirmed.:cool1:

Yippie YIPPIE!! Come gals lets get the other deposits in now. :banana:

DisneyAprilFool
05-04-2007, 05:46 PM
No one answered my question *pout*

What's the best dessert offered? Or better put- what's your favorite?

jetsetter90
05-04-2007, 08:27 PM
Chocolate!!!

Patsfan7
05-05-2007, 07:21 AM
Everything will be GREAT I am sure... just no LEMON BARS for me! Those are CAT's!!!!

So, now that we are officially over the amount of people to have seating... maybe they can still fit in the high top tables???? I don't know at how many people they take away that option too....? But, it would be good to have someplace to juggle all of our treats and drinks. Just thinking out loud. I am sure that the Disney organizer will give you all of your options... just wanted to throw that out there, that I heard that they can do that as an alternative to the seating.:confused3

JET-Thank you so much for putting this together, we are so looking forward to it!

CathrynRose
05-05-2007, 04:16 PM
Yippie YIPPIE!! Come gals lets get the other deposits in now. :banana:

Im hoping no one else follow through. :lmao:

35 is enough. ;)

Everything will be GREAT I am sure... just no LEMON BARS for me! Those are CAT's!!!!

So, now that we are officially over the amount of people to have seating... maybe they can still fit in the high top tables???? I don't know at how many people they take away that option too....? But, it would be good to have someplace to juggle all of our treats and drinks. Just thinking out loud. I am sure that the Disney organizer will give you all of your options... just wanted to throw that out there, that I heard that they can do that as an alternative to the seating.:confused3

JET-Thank you so much for putting this together, we are so looking forward to it!

The Lemon Bars are going to be used as weapons if I dont get a seat.

Poohbear67
05-05-2007, 04:34 PM

35 is enough. ;)

The Lemon Bars are going to be used as weapons if I dont get a seat.

Hey Cat I was just wondering if you would share your lemon bars with me ? I am not a choc. person at all.

jetsetter90
05-06-2007, 07:17 AM
Hey Cat I was just wondering if you would share your lemon bars with me ? I am not a choc. person at all.

:cool1: :banana: More chocolate for me!!:love:

jetsetter90
05-06-2007, 07:33 AM

35 is enough. ;)

Your wish and others is my command. On Monday I will check all numbers, those who sent in deposits along with those who said they were interested and close the booking. I will be sending in the contract...signed and deposited. Since everyone has agreed to at least the 35/36 price range we will leave it at that therefore keeping the number of attendees low. We'll be a more intimate crowd. :crowded:

If you have any questions or concerns please contact me.

PLEASE If you have not sent me your email address please do so. I will be emailing all further info to those on my list. It's easier for me that way. I also get to learn your names that way. :flower: :blush:

If any one is interested I'd be willing to do a dessert party at MGM for Fantasmic on 9/13. http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1433035

TTFN
Jetsetter90

ANTSS2001
05-06-2007, 11:09 PM
bump :car:

Mickeyluver37
05-31-2007, 07:32 PM
How many are we up to now?!!! I can't wait!!!

jetsetter90
06-04-2007, 10:39 AM
Here is the latest count.

Jetsettter90 -7
CathrynRose - 4
Diznotyzed - 2
Poohbear67 - 2
ashlynn_j_m - 3
Jonesmatny - 4
DisneyAprilFool - 5
Prncssmel - 2
Mariposa - 3
Mickeyluver37 - 4
Patsfan7 - 7
OneLittleSpark - 2

Grand Total of 45. I'm still waiting on a few more so if your interested please get back to me ASAP.

TTFN
Jetsetter90

dryvithome
06-11-2007, 04:10 PM
My wife and I would be interested. Are we too late?

jetsetter90
06-12-2007, 10:10 AM
dryvithome- email me at diznutty@hotmail.com and I'll give you all the details.

AmberI
06-17-2007, 10:33 AM
I pm you about having more room for three more. I would love to go, this is my whole familys very first trip to the world. :cool1:

Disney_Mama
07-22-2007, 07:37 AM
:sad: :sad: :sad: We won't be at Disney till Sept 21st. Have a great time and tell us all about it when you get back.:wave:

Mimi Q
08-10-2007, 03:01 PM
We are doing the Breathless II Illuminations Cruise that night. I wish I had found this thread earlier. I have always wanted to do the dessert party, and it is always fun to say hi to other DISers. Have a great time!!

Mariposa
08-13-2007, 11:32 AM
Jetsetter-

What'd our final numbers add up to be?

I hope everyone's as excited about this as we are- I feel sooooo special- special viewing, special desserts.. :)

jetsetter90
08-18-2007, 08:50 AM
We are at a total of 52. 36 adults and 16 kids.

I might have a few more openings if anyone is interested let me know ASAP.

TTFN
Maria

CathrynRose
08-18-2007, 01:05 PM
I hope everyone's as excited about this as we are- I feel sooooo special- special viewing, special desserts.. :)

WE ARE!!! CRAAAAAAAZY excited!!! :dance3:

Patsfan7
08-18-2007, 08:49 PM
I'm excited too! I am back in MA from my days in NH...now the countdown to Disney really begins!!!!!:cool1:

angwill
08-18-2007, 10:49 PM
I'm excited too! I am back in MA from my days in NH...now the countdown to Disney really begins!!!!!:cool1:

Patsfan I am so jealous. Every year for many years we would go to NH during this last week and would be coming back now. You just reminded me of it and I miss it. I guess I need to look at the bright side that we replaced our NH trips with Disney trips. It is just such a beautiful area though since I live in the midwest and I miss it.

dryvithome
08-25-2007, 04:55 PM
We're all excited as well!!! :yay:

Only 11 days until we are at WDW!!!! :banana: :yay:

jetsetter90
08-25-2007, 07:17 PM
3 Weeks from tonight we will be enjoying the dessert party. :cool1: :cheer2: :banana:

Talk about excitement!!!!!:jumping1: party: :mickeyjum

dryvithome
09-09-2007, 05:27 PM
Already here at the World at POP Century and now we still have to wait a bit longer for the party! Good thing there are so many things here at WDW to distract us. :cool1: I wouldn't even be online except for online school classes....which by the way is not what was needed for a vacation. :rotfl2:

mrp4352
09-29-2007, 08:19 PM
Hi all!

I've got a Kodak Gallery album of some pictures I took of us waiting for the fireworks to begin, and a couple of Illuminations pictures (sorry, I don't have the big group picture). If you'd like an invitation to view the pictures (and borrow them, scrapbookers), please PM me your e-mail.

Also, if you have pictures from the evening you don't mind sharing with me, I'd love to see them (and maybe use them in my scrapbook if it's ok!).

Thanks again Maria for organizing this event. It was a blast!!

Michelle