PDA

View Full Version : DISappearing Peeps meets

Pages : [1] 2 3

mousehouselover
04-14-2007, 10:33 PM
Let's put our peeps meets here so everyone can find them easily! I'd like to post info (or links) to the Free Dining meets and for the 5K in Jan. Please send me info so I can keep everyone current. Thanks!

Sept 22 peeps:
we are a grand gathering and you need to add this nifty number to your reservation, so call and tell them you have number to link your self to to the SKINNY MINNIES GATHERING!! NUMBER IS 425408

WE ARE OFFICIALLY A GRAND GATHERING!! EVERYONE EMAIL ME ARIES1980@AOL.COM
GIVE ME YOUR ADDY AND WHEN SHE MAILS ME GRAND GATHERING STUFF ILL COPY IT AND SEND IT OUT TO YOU!

The following events are planned:
9/22 drinks @ PI
9/23 dinner @ O'Hana 5pm
9/24 cruise @ 7:45
9/28 dinner @ Kona 7:40, Hallowwishes from beach
9/29 Party of the Senses (food and wine fest)
MNSSHP ?

I have a spread sheet started tracking every one I know. Please send me, in PM, your dates and what events you are doing; PI, dinners, cruise or MNSSHP. I am tracking room mates, if family will be in your party and ages of children, resorts and I can add cell phones if you want. I can also track which of the ressies you are listed under for the events. I will PM the list to anyone who would like it.

I have some info for:
Lexmelinda- 4
Bee- 4
Eeyore45- 3
Eventer98- 1
Dance2874- 4
Sparkie- 1
UtahMama- 6
Aries- 3?
Harley- 1
Dismom- 1

I don't have everything I need for anyone except me, please get your info in! I know there are more Peeps that will be attending.

Chicago area Peeps meet:
Info being collected for potential dates; location (tentative: ) Schaumburg, IL; Woodfield Mall

Jan 5K meet:
Names and travel dates needed for anyone planning on attending. Let me know if you are running or supporting.

Harley, Dismom, Eeyore- all running

eeyore45
04-14-2007, 11:15 PM
Good Point.. but I think we should NOT post personal info on this thread (*ahem missy. .this is the mother in me speaking!!)

PM Aries for the grand gathering number, or any other info needed.. I really think a possibility exist that not so magical people could lurk and then play havoc with your adrs... it happened to a friend of mine, he now makes adr's in his wife's maiden name!

Generic plans, and park days is not a problem truly...

just be careful out there!!

eeyore45
04-14-2007, 11:27 PM
Somebody tell me about refrigerators at Pop! Do I need one? Do you use them? We have dining plan, and get snacks (save them for the weekend of Food and Wine fest... I have to rework my plans!!)

I cant remember if I used our refrigerator (we had refrigerators at POR didnt we? WL???)

I'm such a dork!

eeyore45
04-14-2007, 11:45 PM
Anybody doing Waterparks?

Pleasure Island? (what is this anyway!! )

Fantasmic?

MNSSHP? (latest post I read - dates are not set yet, and the calendar that is posted for 2007 may include Pirates and Princess MK hours... it may or may not be MNSSHP dates... :confused3 )

mousehouselover
04-15-2007, 12:45 AM
I'll be there a week too early.........:sad1: I didn't get to read the peeps thread before DH and I changed our dates and talked to my family...... if it were just us, I'd change again in a heartbeat but it's 3 of my sisters too and we've all put in for our time off requests......... booo hoooo

Sandy~ The dates I've seen for MNSSHP are 9/14 (when we'll be going) 9/21 and 9/28, then more frequently in Oct. The official sched isn't out yet, should be avail May 1 or soonish after that.

I know there was talk about a Chicago meet, I'm up for it but the timing might be difficult as I have some stuff going on over the summer.

lexmelinda
04-15-2007, 06:38 AM
NONI....Thanks for starting this! :thumbsup2

Fantasmic?

MNSSHP? (latest post I read - dates are not set yet, and the calendar that is posted for 2007 may include Pirates and Princess MK hours... it may or may not be MNSSHP dates... :confused3 )For us, Sandy....no water parks

Pleasure Island (maybe...Lynda is the expert on PI...lots of clubs.) Here's a link. (http://www.wdwinfo.com/downtown/pi/index.htm)

Fantasmic (nope...been there, done that)

MNSSHP (did it last year...our night was sold out!) This year watching Hallowishes from the Poly Beach will be enough for me. We are planning to go to the MK the afternoon of the 28th. The decorations will be up and they won't kick us non-party-goers out of the MK til 7pm. If you are going, I would recommend a week night for MNSSHP if it's available while you're there.

What day is DD's birthday? My DD's birthday is the 18th but we will be celebrating on our first full day...the 23rd.

Bee
04-15-2007, 06:57 AM
Sept 22nd to Sept 27 POP. 3 or 4 people in my party. 2 of them tweens. One 12 (almost 13 in Nov) the other 10 (11 on Oct 1).

We want to do Fantastmic, and Prime Time cafe.

dance2874
04-15-2007, 07:49 AM
Thanks for starting this thread!
Going 9/20-27 (I think, may change to be a day shorter)
Staying at Music, unless we can change it to Pop.
Going with Eventer, Sparkie, my DD and my 2 sisters :)

Somebody tell me about refrigerators at Pop! Do I need one? Do you use them? We have dining plan, and get snacks (save them for the weekend of Food and Wine fest... I have to rework my plans!!)

I cant remember if I used our refrigerator (we had refrigerators at POR didnt we? WL???)

I'm such a dork!
Last year I was part of a Pop fridge swap. It was great! I paid like $5 and we got it for our stay and passed it on to another DISer when we left. We used the heck out of it, with the dining plan we always had leftovers to save. Or we could keep drinks in there. I will miss it this year, but I just cant see spending $10/a day! For the length of a stay you could BUY one! I know the swap people last year bought one online and had it delivered to Pop. Maybe I will see if my roomies want to do that and split the cost up. We could always find somebody to leave it with at the end if need be.

Fantasmic?

MNSSHP? (latest post I read - dates are not set yet, and the calendar that is posted for 2007 may include Pirates and Princess MK hours... it may or may not be MNSSHP dates... :confused3 )

Probably a No on water parks. Not sure though.

Pleasure Island is the place with all the night clubs and stuff. It is pretty fun...a LONG time ago we went to the Adventurers club there and it was a blast. But with a 4 yr old along this time, I doubt I will be living up the night life! (unless some of the teenagers or tweenagers want to babysit!)

We are most likely skipping Fantasmic. I want to see it, but not sure if it may be too scary for DD.

I am thinking about MNSSHP. Anyone go last year? Is it worth it really?? It could be an expensive thng for us to all add on at this point. If I did it at all it would probably have to be the 21st, assuming they have it then.

I think we are planning to do the grand gatherings fireworks cuise/magical voyage thing...probably on the 24th at 7:45. If anyone wants in, we should get a list going so we can call in to add it on to the reservation.

Bee
04-15-2007, 09:01 AM
We did MNSSHP in 2005. If we were going to be there again for it, we would go again. I loved it even though it rained. The parade is really cool and I absolutely love the grave diggers and how they use their shovels on the concrete.. Song is catchy also.

mousehouselover
04-15-2007, 09:19 AM
Hey UMa, I sent you a reply to your PM and then answered the first question myself, DUH, it's in the title........that's what I get for getting less than 4 hrs of sleep for the 3rd time in 4 days.

eeyore45
04-15-2007, 11:30 AM
I'll be there a week too early.........:sad1: I didn't get to read the peeps thread before DH and I changed our dates and talked to my family...... if it were just us, I'd change again in a heartbeat but it's 3 of my sisters too and we've all put in for our time off requests......... booo hoooo

Sandy~ The dates I've seen for MNSSHP are 9/14 (when we'll be going) 9/21 and 9/28, then more frequently in Oct. The official sched isn't out yet, should be avail May 1 or soonish after that.

I know there was talk about a Chicago meet, I'm up for it but the timing might be difficult as I have some stuff going on over the summer.

Lynda is wanting to go up to IKEA for furniture, and Woodfield is to have an AKL DVC model - but other than that, maybe you should send us your dates, and we can try and work around you!! :) :) :)

eeyore45
04-15-2007, 11:34 AM
MNSSHP - we went one year, it was hot, humid, crowded, and penny candy wasnt worth fighting for... altho some adults were heck bent on shoving dd out of the way for a Laffy Taffy penny size! :sad2:

Like BEE posted, we did like the parade, BUT it rained our date too, and it was so crowded we couldnt see, people kept shoving us over so they could see... it got to be scary - (we were near the start of the parade across from LTT) So I'm happy to view Hallowishes from the Poly beach, they pipe the music in too... its a long firework show... it just depends on if I get a windfall of money! Priorities and all..

I like the idea of a gathering at a specific ride and all get on it - like at Animal Kingdom all ride Expedition Everest - or Epcot and Maelstrom... MK Thundermountain, space mountain, splash mountain... I like mountains!!

aries1980
04-15-2007, 04:54 PM
im going to it all for sept. all the dates listed..
we are now arriving 9/21 and leaving 9/30

I will need a sitter for the wine festival.

I will also need a head count for the cruise so i can book that with our grand gathering.

And where and how do I sign up for the wine fesitival thing.

and can I get a copy of the spread sheet pretty please thanks

:banana: :banana:

Bee
04-15-2007, 05:25 PM
How much is the cruise?

I would love to go. How many can go?
Love you!!!

dance2874
04-15-2007, 05:29 PM
How much is the cruise?

I would love to go. How many can go?
Love you!!!

I believe it is $34, and there is not really a limit I dont think. What I read said it can hold alot of people and it is only grand gatherings that can book it, so it shouldnt be too hard to get us all on it.

I am planning to go on the cuise. It will be me, my 2 sisters and my DD (4) Eventer is in too, I think.

aries1980
04-15-2007, 05:34 PM
I can book it through the grand gathering but i just need a head count for that too!!

Bee
04-15-2007, 05:40 PM
$34.00 per person? so 34 x 4=136??

aries1980
04-15-2007, 05:47 PM
does anyone want to do just a PEEPS only lunch? on sept. 24 or 25?

We can go to the Grand Floridian as an example:

Grand Floridian Café
Drink in the sweeping views along the veranda that overlooks the courtyard and sparkling pool. Specialties include wonderful salads, soups, sandwiches and creative entrées for lunch, and steak and fresh seafood for dinner.

have some salads and tea and do a PEEP MEET PICTURE?

dismom9761
04-15-2007, 05:50 PM
Okay I will be the first to post about January.Harley and I will be there that weekend.We will be doing the 5K.The dates are Jan10-13 I think.I am not sure where we will be staying.

Harley and I are going to try to come on the weekend of Sept.22-23.We are good for anything but won't be sure exactly when we will arrive or leave.:confused3 We have family trips planned the first week of September so this will be short and sweet just to meet some PEEPS.

Bee
04-15-2007, 05:55 PM

Grand Floridian Café
Drink in the sweeping views along the veranda that overlooks the courtyard and sparkling pool. Specialties include wonderful salads, soups, sandwiches and creative entrées for lunch, and steak and fresh seafood for dinner.

As long as it fits into my schedule... that you are planning for me.. I woud want to use my meal fot the day there then.:cool1: :thumbsup2 :rotfl2:

eeyore45
04-15-2007, 06:01 PM
im going to it all for sept. all the dates listed..
we are now arriving 9/21 and leaving 9/30

I will need a sitter for the wine festival.

I will also need a head count for the cruise so i can book that with our grand gathering.

And where and how do I sign up for the wine fesitival thing.

and can I get a copy of the spread sheet pretty please thanks

:banana: :banana:

Based on year's past Wine Festival is at Epcot... many countries set up temporary booths to sell their wares/foods/wines of their country... Ireland, canada, Greece etc etc.. they put out a big sign that tells you what is at that booth, how much each item costs and a square with a D if its a Disney Dining Plan Snack...

There is a program that will tell you times and places for "Free" seminars... like beringer wine had a free wine tasting, it was a 20 min spiel, and maybe 1/4 total wine... so like not worth it... because its free, and because you never know sometimes it si SO WORTH IT - the lines form about an hour before - and there is a limit of seating (Beringer set up wine glasses at each table) This takes place in the permanant building in epcot, in the middle near mouse works...

Also around July they announce chefs, and countries announce pairings - and prices and dates and times... for instance there is an amazing dessert one, Japan does a Sake one, and LeCellier does a food and wine pairing, these go for around $38 a person, and sound extremely worth it... but we've not done one..

BECAUSE

THE EVENT OF THE WEEK IS.... Party of the Senses!! :cool1:
this is held on Saturdays, and it is believed that teh first one will be the first Saturday of the F&W which would place it Sat 28th of our Peep Gathering.

It begins at 6:30 and in the america pavillion there is a fun music group they want you to listen to (we never do) then over by Canada/Rose and Crown... hidden back behind pushes is a HUGE HUGE pavillion, that is Air conditioned... and they divide it by colors - and different wine distributors sample their wines... our first year you could find wines in a broad price range... last year most wines sold in wine stores for around $15 - 24 (OK I dont know for sure for each wine, but we do buy a lot of wines!! :rotfl2: ) Our first year you could taste champagne from Pomfrey - CHAmPAGne France... 2nd year it was Korbell - Remy Martin had a tasting of fine cognac - our first year Ice wine was Illisnkikn from canada ($75 a bottle here mind you!!) last year, a not very good ice wine from California..

So we'll still go... the food the chefs prepare there, in front of you... you get a glass that retails for $15 to keep, and a plate to try the various foods... beef, chicken, fish... all kinds of things you wouldnt ever try... and desserts too... it ends promptly tho at Illuminations...

and Aries, I'm sure DD would babysit - she was all alone last year, so she will welcome the company - and we have our cell phone, and she calls us and keeps in touch...

eeyore45
04-15-2007, 06:04 PM
Just like Free dining - teh FOOD AND WInE FESTIVal's PARTY OF THE SENSES gets just as much time on the restaurant board... I'll keep you all informed - but there will be plenty of warning - and it usually does not sell out the first day... some never sell out... some sell out the first week it is offered... since last year wasnt as great as the year before I wouldnt anticipate a first day sell out for the first party...

also Cirque de Solei also performs... its quite grand...

aries1980
04-15-2007, 08:12 PM
oK so how much is the party of the senses!!

eeyore45
04-15-2007, 08:32 PM
Okay I will be the first to post about January.Harley and I will be there that weekend.We will be doing the 5K.The dates are Jan10-13 I think.I am not sure where we will be staying.

Harley and I are going to try to come on the weekend of Sept.22-23.We are good for anything but won't be sure exactly when we will arrive or leave.:confused3 We have family trips planned the first week of September so this will be short and sweet just to meet some PEEPS.

DH is looking forward to the Marathon, so he is committed to committing me11 :rotfl2:

I think we're planning on staying at Pop again - Lynda mentioned Pop for this trip too...

I'm thinking this trip I'll be too sore to do too much touring!! But I'm thinking we'll still do the Dining Plan, and i'll have Lynda tell me which places to plan to eat at!!

PFTS party for the senses, party of the senses, I keep forgetting - it was $100 per person last year... but think of it like a Victoria and Albert Chef Dinner + wine flight - - it suddenly becomes a bargain!! Esp if you wont have to pay for babysitting!!! (DISNEY MATH doncha know!!)

eeyore45
04-15-2007, 09:35 PM
I would like to do adventures club at least one night...

Maybe a kid friendly restaurant could be in Downtown Disney?

Not so interested in a water park - but I'm still keeping the secret, so I cant ask dd...

Oh,

Curious - how many Birthdays are going to be celebrated the last week of Sept????

I read Bee said one of her Dd, I think I read someone else... and DD turns 11, so I was going to try and keep it low key and celebrate when we're not around other Peeplets... (kidlets is our kids so- - Peeps + kid = Peeplets)

Maybe I could order one cake to share at Kona, or Ohana???

mousehouselover
04-15-2007, 10:18 PM
There's b-days in my group. They're early but my sis and her kiddos live in Hawaii so we do holidays and b-days when we can.

Y'all have so much planned, it sounds like a ball. Just pace yourselve or you won't be doing anything but hanging out together. Oh yeah.......we came together for a common goal, becoming healthier people and changing our eating and exercising habits. I'd better not read in the TRs that all peep meets centered around food! Get off your Frannies and do something fun together! That's an order from the meetorganizingthreadmama.

Night all!

eeyore45
04-15-2007, 10:29 PM
:goodvibes Thanks MHL - meetthreadorginizingthreadmama!!

luv it!!

Bee
04-16-2007, 05:47 AM

Grand Floridian Café

Dani will be 11 on 10-1 and Tori will be 13 Nov 29.. So, If I get to come I be celebrating both birthdays.

Love, Me

eeyore45
04-16-2007, 09:33 AM
AS well you should Bee!!

I'm still brainstorming the Lunch idea... LTT? hmmm how about... adventure's club... no, hmmm epcot seasons? so many ideas floating around aries!!

Fantasmic Dinner Package > > What day would be the best I've scheduled Mon 25th for Fantasmic and adr is at Mama Melrose - but I'm flexable and willing to change if any other peeps would like to come - dd would love company - and Hollywood and Vine is a buffet dh wouldnt be opposed to changing ressies to over there...

FDP > WHO, WHEN, WHERE??? The only restaurants that give you the seating ticket is H&V and MM... Brown Derby does but it is a 2TS place... so I am not doing that, even tho the food is better. Restaurant board reports MM you can order any thing off their menus...

Seating we've done this 3 times - I dont like the stress of going in the regular doors - it will be crowded the week we are there - the seating is as you inter at the top the 2 far right areas - we get there 30 min before and have prime seating choices, and yes, we are not limited to those 2 areas, but walking in the back way, seeing those areas roped off... makes me feel like a VIP I know I'm a dork!!

eeyore45
04-16-2007, 09:55 AM
:cool1: :cool1:

1. Who will "celebrate" a birthday that week??

2.. Where would you like to celebrate?

3. Do you think we should do a group bday party???

4. With the group gatherings would you want your bday kids to have a free cupcake? IE OHANA< KONA

5. IF your kids will NOT be celebrating, how will a celebration at Kona or Ohana make them feel??

Please dont hold back - feel free to PM me or email me at angelmum3@yahoo.com and I will keep your feelings confidential!!

eeyore45
04-16-2007, 09:59 AM
1. Who will "celebrate" a birthday that week??DD will turn 11

2.. Where would you like to celebrate? I love the cakes and slippers you can order at 1900 Park Fare - Cinderella and Prince, and the mice are there - but the Grand floridian bakery is the only bakery (well boardwalk, but that's too far!) that makes FRESH CAKES - so worth the $20 and its a HUGE chocolate cake!! I do not have ressies here yet...

3. Do you think we should do a group bday party??? I could go either way, I do have a couple of ADR's that arent group orientated, dd is old enough to understand not to hurt others feelings...

4. With the group gatherings would you want your bday kids to have a free cupcake? IE OHANA< KONA Again, I could go either way, I'm flexible, and dd has celebrated 2 years ago it was her bday in WDW, and it was amazing, and a little overwhelming for her and my mom!!

aries1980
04-16-2007, 10:16 AM
:cool1: :cool1:

1. Who will "celebrate" a birthday that week??WEll like bee Aniella will be celebrating Nov.29 so thats really up to everyone

2.. Where would you like to celebrate? doesnt matter

3. Do you think we should do a group bday party??? sure

4. With the group gatherings would you want your bday kids to have a free cupcake? IE OHANA< KONA sounds good

5. IF your kids will NOT be celebrating, how will a celebration at Kona or Ohana make them feel??she thinks everyones birthday is hers so it doesnt phase her

Please dont hold back - feel free to PM me or email me at angelmum3@yahoo.com and I will keep your feelings confidential!!

there you go

dance2874
04-16-2007, 12:31 PM
1. Who will "celebrate" a birthday that week?? NObody with me. My sister's in at the end of August and we are paying part of her trip as a gift, btu I dont htinks he needs a party there.

2.. Where would you like to celebrate?anywhere, probably best to do it when we aleady have a meeting planned. Like somebody else said, we need to be careful not to plan TOO many things or we will be running from meet to meet.

3. Do you think we should do a group bday party??? I am open to it.

4. With the group gatherings would you want your bday kids to have a free cupcake? IE OHANA< KONA Is it really a b-day without cake?

5. IF your kids will NOT be celebrating, how will a celebration at Kona or Ohana make them feel??As long as it is low key (ie no presents) she wont care. I know at her age she understands it isnt her birthday all the time...but she is still jealous of presents :rotfl:

dismom9761
04-16-2007, 02:57 PM
1. Who will "celebrate" a birthday that week?? It will probably be just me and Harley,so no bdays.

2.. Where would you like to celebrate?Doesn't matter.

3. Do you think we should do a group bday party??? I am open to it.

4. With the group gatherings would you want your bday kids to have a free cupcake? IE OHANA< KONA If I end up bringing the girls ,it is fine.

5. IF your kids will NOT be celebrating, how will a celebration at Kona or Ohana make them feel??Mine don't get upset by it.

We aren't planning on bringing my girls,though we have mentioned it.I haven't even mentioned this meet to my DH though I dis mention it to Harley's DH and he looked at me as if I were crazy.Dragonfly may come with us(makes it cheaper,she is in Brazil this week and I forgot to ask her when she called me this morning.I will ask her tomorrow.

Bee
04-16-2007, 06:23 PM
We will be celebrating 2 birthdays.

DD10 turns 11 oct 1

Dd 12 turn 13 nov 29.

I will celebrate both.. dont care where.. dont care when.

eeyore45
04-17-2007, 12:09 PM
Ok Peeps - I get the idea the kids may love to eat at 1900 Park Fair - (its a buffet -) and I can order one chocolate cake for all the birthday celbrants... (Its really good cake!! chocolate chocolate!)

NEW SURVEY

1. what day of the week?

2. Preference of time? (early or later 4:30 would be early 7:30 would be later)

3. Prefer a different place to celebrate?

(again, feel free to email me any thoughts if you want to remain confidential angelmum3@yahoo.com)

:cool1: were going to disney... :cool1:

eeyore45
04-17-2007, 12:21 PM
So far I know we have 23rd set at Ohana
28th set at Kona...

I have LeCellier set for the 24th just my family of 3
I have Cali grille set for our family 26th
I have the 29th set for Party of the senses (Tickets go on sale June/July $100 a piece last year 6-10pm I believe)
So we could do Arrival day Sat Sept 22
or

Try again

22 - - - - - Open Saturday (arrival day)
23 - - - - - Ohana - Peep Meet Set
24 - - - -- - Le cellier (family 3) Set
25 - - - - - - ( family of 3 Fantasmmic Dining - I could change) Flexible
26 - - - - - - Cali grille (family) Set
27 - - - - - - Liberty Tree Tavern (Family 3) Flexible (possible MNNSHP?)
28- - - - - - Kona - Peep Meet (possible MNSSHP)
29- - - - -- - Party of the Senses (adult only) Set
30 - - - - - departure day (Ohana for breakfast 9 am! family)

OK so, is it possible to do another Gathering at 1900?? If not we could do something at Ohana or Kona...

Alicnwondrln
04-17-2007, 02:55 PM
whats party of the senses?

dance2874
04-17-2007, 05:03 PM
Ok Peeps - I get the idea the kids may love to eat at 1900 Park Fair - (its a buffet -) and I can order one chocolate cake for all the birthday celbrants... (Its really good cake!! chocolate chocolate!)

NEW SURVEY

1. what day of the week?

2. Preference of time? (early or later 4:30 would be early 7:30 would be later)

3. Prefer a different place to celebrate?

(again, feel free to email me any thoughts if you want to remain confidential angelmum3@yahoo.com)

:cool1: were going to disney... :cool1:

FYI--I think 1900 Park Faire is going to be closed for refurb. when we are there. I checked allears the other day for something else and it was listed as being closed. Bummer too, because we loved the Alice and Mad Hatter meal there last year.

ETA, now I cant find it there! I will check more and post again.

dance2874
04-17-2007, 05:11 PM
Ok, saw it on another site than allears, but here is what it said:

1900 Park Fare will be closed for refurbishment starting Mon, July 9. They will be expanding and updating the restaurant during this time. The Supercalafragilistic Breakfast and Cinderella's Gala Feast will take place at the Grand Café while 1900 Park Fare is closed. The restaurant will reopen on Tue, Oct 2, 07 for business.

eeyore45
04-17-2007, 05:27 PM
Ok, saw it on another site than allears, but here is what it said:

1900 Park Fare will be closed for refurbishment starting Mon, July 9. They will be expanding and updating the restaurant during this time. The Supercalafragilistic Breakfast and Cinderella's Gala Feast will take place at the Grand Café while 1900 Park Fare is closed. The restaurant will reopen on Tue, Oct 2, 07 for business.

Great find, I had heard it was going to open beginning of Sept and meant to research that!! Maybe stick with ohana then?

eeyore45
04-17-2007, 06:09 PM
I called Disney Dining and they said they could get us 3 tables of 6 (do we need more than 18? I wasnt sure if all 22 - or are we bigger than 22?) on the 25th... I was just wondering if it was even possible - large groups need to book w/in 20 min of opening or closing (so 4:50 or 8:10)

Should I book it? Should I make it more than 18?

I'll post again on our Peep thread...

aries1980
04-17-2007, 06:25 PM
for ohanas we are up to 28 ... i had to book the grand gathering dinning person

Bee
04-17-2007, 08:18 PM
If it is in the plan Aries is working for me.. I would be up to that..:thumbsup2

2 children 10 + 12

1 or 2 adults.. make it 2 we can always drop down.

Eventer98
04-17-2007, 08:47 PM
i think I'm out on this one...leaving on the 25th. That's ok!! I still have Ohanas and the cruise! What is the word on the GFC lunch on the 25th?? :confused3

eeyore45
04-18-2007, 06:24 AM
I'm FLexible -

I sure hope I dont upset anyone with my "brainstorming" trying to put stuff together...

As was mentioned 1900 Park Fare will be refurbished until Oct 1 - so they are moving to Grand Floridian cafe... exceptits pre plated (according to rumors) SO no all U can eat strawberry soup!! :faint: and the kids menu is very limited... preplated not for me...

I'm RETHINKING THIS RESSIE!!

Like Eventar posted, we do have a lot planned with groups, but is it enough? I think we really like each other, so that's why I was thinking of another group outing...

Maybe LTT on the 27th??? (since its a probable MNSSHHP Night???)

eeyore45
04-18-2007, 07:34 AM
OK, after much consideration, I think I will just stay with the 2 group meals - Ohana and Kona...

Not sure about preordering a cake as I find the single cakes they give to be quite good...

lexmelinda
04-18-2007, 07:43 AM
I mentioned this to Sandy but would anyone/everyone be interested in meeting for a rope drop ride on EE on Sunday, Sept. 23rd?

dance2874
04-18-2007, 10:13 AM
That is our day at a diffferent park or I would be all over that!

Sparkie
04-18-2007, 10:26 AM
eventar are our tickets base or with park hopper option?

melinda I would be in for a rope drop EE and AK day on the 23rd. dance and eventer - that wont hurt your feelings will it? If tickets are hopper then I would meet you back at epcot or later at ohana's. Ive also got some old passes that I may be able to use. Not sure how many days left on them.

Also- who has plans for the 21st? What park or dinning?

dance2874
04-18-2007, 01:29 PM
melinda I would be in for a rope drop EE and AK day on the 23rd. dance and eventer - that wont hurt your feelings will it? If tickets are hopper then I would meet you back at epcot or later at ohana's. Ive also got some old passes that I may be able to use. Not sure how many days left on them.

Also- who has plans for the 21st? What park or dinning?[/QUOTE]

No, not at all! I am just sticking with what is recommended by TGM I think. He was right last year so I trust him ;)

aries1980
04-18-2007, 03:28 PM
im confused:confused3

mousehouselover
04-18-2007, 04:22 PM
Sandy is right about 1900 Park Fare. I made a dinner ressie there and was told it was pre-plated, no buffet. I decided to cancel and switch to CP as I figured the charaters there would appeal to more people in our group.

eeyore45
04-18-2007, 05:26 PM

Its all my fault isnt it Aries?? I'm sorry...

I dont have my spreadsheet - I dont have the list of Best Days, so I have not locked in any park on any day as of yet...

BUT, apparently Uma and Melinda are much more prepared than I am - I think Uma's trip report mentioned last year a group of Dis'ers met at EE and all rode it - I think one dad took the lil ones that couldnt ride over to the AK playland too... (I know I should have that memorized more!!) So, when I read that TR I thought, "how cool, I hope someday to ride EE with peeps!!"

and now Melinda and others are planning their park days and posting some suggestions for gatherings...

Mostly it is scaring DH considerably!! :scared1: THIS REALLY lOOkED like dh this morning :scared1: I was afraid to go to work w/o reassuring him - he would have some time alone with me!! :rotfl: I really think he will like y'all just as much as I do!!! (esp after meeting Lynda's dh, I hope to ride that TTA with them!!) :rotfl:

eeyore45
04-18-2007, 05:33 PM

Also, I have ressies for 18, but 18 people didnt want to go to the pre plated dinner at 4:50 pm, and when I found out it was pre plated, I dont want to go either...

I have ressies for LTT on that Thursday, and I kept them, my family may or may not go to MNSSHP ( DH and I didnt enjoy it at all 2 years ago... we did enjoy the Hallowishes fireworks, and we're hoping its a Hallowishes display on the Ohana night... ) :confused3

so I'm using this board as a way to brainstorm ideas and plan some plans... mostly Im a run over here, run over here, get a FP over there.. I'll meet you back here cammando type tourer touror - and I dont expect anyone will follow me, I'm lucky dh does!! :rotfl2:

so I'm just talking outloud here Aries, trying to get a feel for what others are planning doing... and if someone wants to join me in my plans... :yay: and if someone wants to invite me and my family with their plans... :yay:

but its all still in the planning stages for me...

Yes, I drive my dh crazy with all m y "DREAMS" the reality is usally different - I'm a kid in a candy store - can we go here??? canwe huh huh? OK, never mind I dont like that candy anymore I want THAT candy type person!!

dance2874
04-18-2007, 06:02 PM
eventar are our tickets base or with park hopper option?

they are base tickets because we all have to have the same thing. When we check in, we can add days or extras to each ticket individually for the same price as if we did it all at the beginning.

Sparkie
04-19-2007, 07:56 AM
Gottcha.

I just wanted to make sure I understood.

Eventer98
04-19-2007, 07:32 PM
Sparkie-No hurt feelings at all!! As long as I have someone to stalk (Jen!!) then I am A-ok! You said you were going to pass on Akershus bfast anyway and that would be 9/23 in the AM. I'll be getting in to our room around midnight on the 21st...just so you know! ;) I booked my flights the other day.

Eeyore-Here are the days Dance and I we will be at what park..see if anything lines up! A bunch of us on a ride sounds great!!
9/22 MK
9/23 Epcot
9/24 MGM
9/25 MK (half day for me!)

Aries-whatever happened to lunch at the GFC on the 25th?

eeyore45
04-20-2007, 10:04 AM
Thanks Eventar...

Didnt someone want to meet up at AK and do EE together?? Why cant I find those dates??

I'm thinking about changing ADR's again!! :rotfl:

PLANNED for Group:

9/22 PI
9/23 Ohana
9/24 cruise (extra $35 pp)
9/25
9/26
9/27
9/28 Ohana wishes on beach
9/29 Food and Wine Party for the Senses ($100 per person)

I do get nervous posting our plans with our ressie # as "mischief makers" have been known to cancel adr's when they have any of your info... (I dont have personal experience, it just happened to a friend on another board - frightening)

dance2874
04-20-2007, 12:48 PM
I was just able to do it. They had standard or preferred. :goodvibes Go here:

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw/special/promo/genericPromoLandingNav?id=Q407FreeDineNavPage&CMP=ILC-DOLtoWDWQ4FY07FreeDine

to check your dates.

Also, the lady at the grand gatherings number said check-ins for the 21st and 22nd are pretty much obsolete at this point for any resort. Even if you are planning to check in on one of those days, book it for longer and call back to change it later. But the reservations people are not allowed to tell us that, I asked and she volunteered it :rolleyes1 She said they are giving more resort choices to those willing to book longer stays. We booked 20-27th and we will call back to shorten the stay on at least one of the rooms. She told me there was no penalty or chance we would lose the room as long as we called before 45 days.

Just wanted to pass this along. I know there were some others who wanted pop and didnt get it.:goodvibes

eeyore45
04-20-2007, 02:21 PM
Aries was one who wanted Pop - thanks Dance :goodvibes I got a preferred room - I'm a sucker for Lady and the Tramp!!

dance2874
04-20-2007, 03:34 PM
I am just hoping anyone who wants to switch can, so we can all be together in a way. I read that because we are a grand gathering they try to put us near each other at each resort. That would be fun :goodvibes

eeyore45
04-21-2007, 09:50 AM
(its not like we dont have a lot of ideas, but this one is interesting)

Good Morning Gathering (if on DDP Can use 1 DDP credit for event)

Offered September 1, 5, 8, 12, 15, 19, 22, 26, 29 at 9am (those are Saturdays & Wednesdays)

Start the morning with Tony, the proprietor from "Lady and the Tramp," at his Tony's Town Square Restaurant for a fun-filled breakfast with plenty of Character. Mingle with Mickey while you enjoy the delicious dishes of an all-you-can-eat breakfast. Then sing and dance with your Disney pals or talk to them tableside. Tony will be happy to recognize birthdays and special occasions along with a special serenade of "Bella Notte" for anniversaries. After breakfast, take Tony up on his invitation to visit Mickey's PhilharMagic, one of the most popular attractions in Magic Kingdom® Park, for reserved seating at the very next show. Theme park admission is required.

Price:
Adults and Juniors - $29.99, Children (ages 3-9) - $17.99 (available 180 days prior)

Eventer98
04-21-2007, 11:34 AM
(its not like we dont have a lot of ideas, but this one is interesting)

Good Morning Gathering (if on DDP Can use 1 DDP credit for event)

Offered September 1, 5, 8, 12, 15, 19, 22, 26, 29 at 9am (those are Saturdays & Wednesdays)

Start the morning with Tony, the proprietor from "Lady and the Tramp," at his Tony's Town Square Restaurant for a fun-filled breakfast with plenty of Character. Mingle with Mickey while you enjoy the delicious dishes of an all-you-can-eat breakfast. Then sing and dance with your Disney pals or talk to them tableside. Tony will be happy to recognize birthdays and special occasions along with a special serenade of "Bella Notte" for anniversaries. After breakfast, take Tony up on his invitation to visit Mickey's PhilharMagic, one of the most popular attractions in Magic Kingdom® Park, for reserved seating at the very next show. Theme park admission is required.

Price:
Adults and Juniors - $29.99, Children (ages 3-9) - $17.99 (available 180 days prior)

Dance and I will be at MK on the 22nd....

HockeyKat
04-21-2007, 04:32 PM
DH and I will be at WDW from Sept 15-26 and I might be interested in joining in a few of the activities... I am pretty new to the Peeps thread.

15th is a cash night, 16-19 is BCV, 20-26 is BWV 2-bed w/ another couple. We are DDP-ing it and have all our dinners pretty sewn up, except for Sept 22nd is a free night since the other couple wants to do Shula's and it is too $$ for us!

I might be in for the drinks at PI? Maybe the AK EE rope-drop?

Ariel, do I PM you or do you PM me?

eeyore45
04-21-2007, 10:43 PM
:yay: HI KAT!

:yay: PI sounds like fun - Lynda showed pictures - Adventures club I believe - we've never been!

Right now I think we're pretty relaxed, each trying to fit in our ADR's and throwing around PeepMeet ideas...

DH and I did BWV last Sept - it was our 25th Anniversary - it took us 5 days to realize we were right across from the bus stop!! :rotfl2: The hallways were very cold - but I really enjoyed it - except they werent very nice about transfering our luggage over to WL - or bringing it to our room on our Monday we transfered from Pop to BWV... but that's another story... :rotfl2: I'm full of 'em arent I!! :rotfl2:

Patsfan7
04-22-2007, 11:55 AM
OK, so If I am way off base here, let me know... but am I supposed to post the dates we are having meets so that they can be posted in the OP's first post any time during free dinng, or is this just for the last week people? If it is for all of Sept... here goes

We are meeting:

At POP Hippy Dippy pool on 9/13 in the Evening

EPCOT dessert gathering on 9/15 -

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1424507

At POP Hippy Dippy pool on the 16th - definate meet, no official thread yet, there will be by tomorrow... I will re-post then

A bunch of us are going to be at the MNSSHP on the 14th with no meeting place set up yet.

The September Mojito thread is a bunch of us that are staying at POP through mid September into the end of september:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1402633

I didn't understand the thread title so I haven't popped in, but I hope that I did the right thing!:woohoo: :love:

Patsfan7
04-22-2007, 12:00 PM
Oh, I just went and clicked on houseofmouse's links in her siggy... sorry for posting in your thread... I didn't understand the "DISappearing Peeps" part.....

but if anyone is interested in our meets you are most welcome!

Most of us on the Mojito thread are trying to lose weight too, we have a pool of $5 each running to see who can lose the most before september... so we're right there with ya gals!:thumbsup2

Sparkie
04-22-2007, 06:55 PM
Anybody got plans for the 21st?

I am going to go to Epcot 9/21 and then ...

MK on the 22nd with dance and eventar
AK on the 23rd for the EE rope drop with? Melinda and ?
MGM on the 24th with dance and eventar

Anybody want to join me at Epcot on 21st?

Sparkie
04-23-2007, 11:05 AM
Is this what it means when you Kill the Thread?

Didnt mean to scare you all off-

guess I'll go it alone.

Just wondering- I was thinking of eating at Chefs de France or Rose and Crown- any opinions?

HockeyKat
04-23-2007, 11:44 AM
I am a thread-killer most of the time myself. :goodvibes

I am not sure yet where we will be on the 21st. Since we have the other couple with us 20-26, plus DH makes fun of my message board obsession, I am not sure how many activities I will be able to join in on.

lexmelinda
04-23-2007, 11:53 AM
DH makes fun of my message board obsession, I am not sure how many activities I will be able to join in on.SAME HERE! Hope DH will realize my DIS friends are as freaky as he thinks!

Sparkie...We don't arrive until the 22nd. Sorry!

dance2874
04-23-2007, 12:09 PM
SAME HERE! Hope DH will realize my DIS friends are as freaky as he thinks!

Sparkie...We don't arrive until the 22nd. Sorry!
I am assuming you meant AREN'T, right????

My DH has no clue how much I am involved with you guys :rotfl: But he isnt going on this trip so it is all good. My sisters know about my obsession though and they are the ones coming thisi time.

I actually have been on a message board with the same people for over 6 yrs now. We all met on a wedding planning website when planning our weddings and we made our own board from there. Some have gotten divorced, lots have had babies...it is neat 'knowing' so many people.

As for the 21st, I have no idea where we will be that day. I am thinking AK because it isnt planned for another day right now. I am still trying to decide if we want to spend/waste money on MNSSHP that night or not.

Sparkie
04-23-2007, 01:33 PM
WHEWW!!! Glad you guys are back. I was getting lonely:sad1:

Dance:

We did the Halloween party last time we went. My kids were older than yours. We went mainly for the rides at night. As far as the rides go. We rode a lot. Didnt have to wait long and the kids had a good time. There were alot of activities that we didnt do. We saw lots of families dressed up together. That was cute. And alot of little ones doing the trick or treat and craft activities and the dance station was packed- the "Monster Mash". All those stops were crowded and the cast members looked pretty worn out by the end of the night. We were staying off property and this was a way for us to be at MK really late. There is just something about amusement parks at night. It was fun but a one timer for us.

Sparkie
04-23-2007, 01:35 PM
Melinda:

Rope drop at AK on the 23rd right?

aries1980
04-24-2007, 07:58 AM
I GOT IN THE POP!!!:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: SO EXCITED!!!

eeyore45
04-24-2007, 12:49 PM
Anybody got plans for the 21st?

I am going to go to Epcot 9/21 and then ...

MK on the 22nd with dance and eventar
AK on the 23rd for the EE rope drop with? Melinda and ?
MGM on the 24th with dance and eventar

Anybody want to join me at Epcot on 21st?

We arent going to be there until the 22nd - I dont have my plane tickets, but we're usually in the MK by 3!

Heading to EE rope drop w/ y'all!! :yay:

Halloween Party we went in '05 and it was HOT, HOT and crowded - so horribly crowded... but I dunno whenever I read reports on the dis it makes me want to try again - but dh is done with that Party - and he is all about the Party of the Senses (have I mentioned the POTS?? its only $100 apiece extra!! :rolleyes1 )

DD is very excited about getting her babysitting license btw - she really wants me to find her babysitting jobs!! :rolleyes1

dance2874
04-24-2007, 12:58 PM
We arent going to be there until the 22nd - I dont have my plane tickets, but we're usually in the MK by 3!

Halloween Party we went in '05 and it was HOT, HOT and crowded - so horribly crowded... but I dunno whenever I read reports on the dis it makes me want to try again - but dh is done with that Party - and he is all about the Party of the Senses (have I mentioned the POTS?? its only $100 apiece extra!! :rolleyes1 )

DD is very excited about getting her babysitting license btw - she really wants me to find her babysitting jobs!! :rolleyes1

How old is she again? I may take her up on that one night at WDW if she is interested. What does she charge?

eeyore45
04-24-2007, 02:27 PM
Well she did ask me if $1 an hour is too much to ask for!! :rotfl2:

She is going to turn 11 down there, but she is an "old soul" as the saying goes... she was raised in a houseful of adults - her brothers are now 21 and 19 - and she went camping since she was 2 with the Boy Scouts... there were 5th graders that couldnt keep up with her spirit, her hiking, or her grasp of how to - she is a reader and a watcher - and trust me the 8th grader did NOT appreciate being told he was building the fire wrong (and he was!! DD remembers what she is told!!)

I know now that Aries is over at the Pop - she was hoping for a babysitter too - We've left dd alone while we've had dinner or done Party of the Senses - trust me, she will love being entertained babysitting - she reads and plays with the neighbors dd - while the neighbor works in the yard, or on a project for the house... (that girl is 4 or 5... well maybe now its 5 or 6!!)

aries1980
04-24-2007, 02:58 PM

I may take her up on the babysitting too!

lexmelinda
04-24-2007, 03:16 PM
I am still trying to decide if we want to spend/waste money on MNSSHP that night or not.We went last 9/28 and it was VERY hot and VERY crowded. If this year is anything like last year, all the rides were walk on for us all week and the crowds in the parks were pretty thin. MNSSHP was shoulder to shoulder. Long lines for facepainting. We won't do it again although I'm sure the kids would love to. Not worth $200 for our family.
Melinda:

Rope drop at AK on the 23rd right?YEP! :thumbsup2

I GOT IN THE POP!!!:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: SO EXCITED!!!YAY, ARIES!!! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

dance2874
04-24-2007, 05:30 PM
We went last 9/28 and it was VERY hot and VERY crowded. If this year is anything like last year, all the rides were walk on for us all week and the crowds in the parks were pretty thin. MNSSHP was shoulder to shoulder. Long lines for facepainting. We won't do it again although I'm sure the kids would love to. Not worth $200 for our family.
YEP! :thumbsup2

YAY, ARIES!!! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:
That was what I was thinking. And sept is not really close enough to halloween for me to feel in the mood.

I may take her up on the babysitting too!

:idea:So, we could get a few of the peep kids together, peeplets if you will, and she could have a little babysitting party! I think that sounds fun. Even if she only watches them so we can all go catch a drink at the pool bar or something. $1/hour.....boy she could really clean up if we all paid her separately :lmao: J/K, I would never pay her so little!!

eeyore45
04-24-2007, 06:04 PM
No worries, I figure it will all come together - first we eat together, then we ride rides...

I'm telling you if this works out, I may have to pay some of you to borrow your kids for dd to have someone to share the disney experience with!

dance2874
04-24-2007, 06:14 PM
No worries, I figure it will all come together - first we eat together, then we ride rides...

I'm telling you if this works out, I may have to pay some of you to borrow your kids for dd to have someone to share the disney experience with!

Hmm...now theres an idea! How many times can she ride Small World in a row? Amanda LOVED that ride last year. I am still hearing that song in my nightmares.

Eventer98
04-25-2007, 08:05 PM
Aries-Did you book the cruise yet? I might have missed the post that said you did. Or maybe someone else is booking it??? :confused3

aries1980
04-25-2007, 09:23 PM
Aries-Did you book the cruise yet? I might have missed the post that said you did. Or maybe someone else is booking it??? :confused3

No I didnt Im still working on Ohana's:rotfl:

and trying to get tshirt info:rotfl:

I really need to get like a chatroom where all of us meet at the same time so we can have like a group meeeting:rotfl:

dance2874
04-26-2007, 05:14 PM
Why dont you hold the meeting in this thread? Tell everyone to check in here a certain day/time so we can make the plans you need? Not the same as chat, but it would work just the same if we were all here! (I secretly hate chat rooms because I dont type fast enough and make lots of typos)

Eventer98
04-26-2007, 06:44 PM
Why dont you hold the meeting in this thread? Tell everyone to check in here a certain day/time so we can make the plans you need? Not the same as chat, but it would work just the same if we were all here! (I secretly hate chat rooms because I dont type fast enough and make lots of typos)

Sounds good to me..just let me know when! :goodvibes

eeyore45
04-26-2007, 07:42 PM
I hadnt planned on a cruise - I'll talk to DH it really depends on how we want to spend our money...

and with the rumour of prebooking for next Sept, we'll need another $200

Math was never my subject (actually how I met dh, he tutored me in Alegebra 2!!)

I also have not booked the morning Tony's Breakfast...

and I want to add one more night!!

eeyore45
04-26-2007, 07:43 PM
Also, are there cruisies available our week?

Eventer98
04-26-2007, 07:53 PM

I think Dance had found a cruise for the 24th at 7:45pm. It was $35pp.

Bee
04-26-2007, 08:05 PM
Nebo and Diane are gonna meet us they want info!!! somone want to PM them and share with them teh plans PLEASE!

eeyore45
04-26-2007, 09:01 PM
Bee who is Nebo and diane?

Did dance reserve that date?

Eventer98
04-26-2007, 09:03 PM

i have no idea~~~ :confused3

No she didn't..I was thinking Aries was. I think we MAY have to do it all separately b/c it is billed in with our balance.

Bee
04-26-2007, 09:04 PM

Got to trip reports and read Nebo's report.. he is sooooo funny!!!!!

Utahmama, lexmelinda, winkers,and some other peeps have posted.

He is GREAT!!

dance2874
04-27-2007, 07:01 AM
Nebo and Diane are gonna meet us they want info!!! someone want to PM them and share with them teh plans PLEASE!

I LOVE NEBO!!! I love his TR's, he is too funny!!! Why doesnt somebody send him the link to this thread?That would be easier than trhying to PM him all the info for our days and meets.

I did not reserve anything for the cruisie yet, I thought our 'coordinator' was on that. All we have to do is call the GG people and sign up for it. They can add the cost to your room res. to be paid at 45 days. These are only for the GG. I can try to find the info online and re-post it here. We need a min of 8 people from our GG to go, and I think with my group alone we have at least 5 of the 8.

lexmelinda
04-27-2007, 07:14 AM
Here's the link to Nebo's Trip Report (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1270054). I HIGHLY recommend it if you need a good laugh. They are going back again in a couple of weeks so hopefully he will start a new trip report soon. I pm'd them some info re: Sept.

Sparkie
04-27-2007, 02:12 PM
eventar i got my flight info. I cant get to my private message right now. I will keep trying. Dont know what is wrong.

Sure seems like Disney is being picky-on the arrival and checkin stuff doesnt it?

But I'm not one to cause trouble so I got a flight within a reasonable time as yours- I'll just hang by the pool or go to Downtown Disney till you get there.

Disneyfreak92
04-27-2007, 02:58 PM
OK, I FINALLY made it over here! I have sent my info to Aries, as well as some other Peeps. But I will post it here later too, when I am at home. Our dates are 9/27-10/6. I do believe we are now a party of 2 again! Seems as though we got cancelled on again, but we are keeping the extra names on the ressie for now, in case things change.

Mostly it is scaring DH considerably!! :scared1: THIS REALLY lOOkED like dh this morning :scared1: I was afraid to go to work w/o reassuring him - he would have some time alone with me!! :rotfl: I really think he will like y'all just as much as I do!!! (esp after meeting Lynda's dh, I hope to ride that TTA with them!!) :rotfl:

:rotfl: How daring of you! You might question that decision once you are on the ride though. :laughing: His humor is cheesey sometimes! Good thing I like cheese! ;)

Could have sworn I quoted something else, but it isn't here. :confused3

the Fidge
04-27-2007, 04:02 PM
Drats Lynda I was hoping we would be there the same time. WE will be just DH adn I from 9/21 - 9/25. I need to get thinking of what ADRS to make too.

That makes sense right gain 6 lbs and think about how I will be doing that gain!! LOL or againLOL

Its been a rough week here and need to get off my **** and get to figuring out how to upload the pics and sort out scrapbook stuff!

the Fidge
04-27-2007, 04:33 PM
Ok now I am really confused I was told by CM that there is no ressie for grand gathering on the 23rd at O'Hana but in fact one at the grand folirdan under Sandy for the 25 th. HELP I am confused now

eeyore45
04-27-2007, 04:38 PM
Fidge - I cancelled that one!!

I thought Ohana was the 23rd and Kona was sometime later... just checked PAGE 1 of this thread - thanks Noni for keeping it up to date!!

Lynda I'm not kidding, my dh can outdo your dh in the cheesey factor!! He'll also be wearing Hawaiian shirts EVERY day of his vacation!! I find it "charming"...

the Fidge
04-27-2007, 04:43 PM
Great add my DH to the cheesy Hawaiian shirt group! DS had one for the trip too! Very cute.

CM said she did not see the 23rd O'Hana's. What should I do??

mousehouselover
04-27-2007, 04:56 PM
just checked PAGE 1 of this thread - thanks Noni for keeping it up to date!!

I've been a bit busy this week and haven't checked here everyday, I'm glad the info is still current. :upsidedow

Eventer98
04-27-2007, 04:58 PM
Great add my DH to the cheesy Hawaiian shirt group! DS had one for the trip too! Very cute.

CM said she did not see the 23rd O'Hana's. What should I do??

Are you trying to get in on the Ohanas ressie on the 23rd? I think Aries already has you on the ressie. PM her...I know her list was like 28 or something. Sorry if I am off base here and that's not what you meant!! :confused3

eeyore45
04-27-2007, 05:48 PM
Are you trying to get in on the Ohanas ressie on the 23rd? I think Aries already has you on the ressie. PM her...I know her list was like 28 or something. Sorry if I am off base here and that's not what you meant!! :confused3

I think you are right Tara, I believe we made Aries include Fidge's party of 3...

the Fidge
04-27-2007, 06:46 PM

Thats what I meant but the CM said they had no reocrd of that ressie , she was more confused than I am so maybe its just a tired CM Friday!

dance2874
04-27-2007, 06:54 PM
eventar i got my flight info. I cant get to my private message right now. I will keep trying. Dont know what is wrong.

Sure seems like Disney is being picky-on the arrival and checkin stuff doesnt it?

But I'm not one to cause trouble so I got a flight within a reasonable time as yours- I'll just hang by the pool or go to Downtown Disney till you get there.

Not sure what kind of hassle they are giving you, but if you get there way before Tara, I will make sure you have my cell phone # too. I will be there on the 20th, so we will for sure be there, and that way you wont have to just wait around for her to check in. I am assuming since her name is on the res. fist, they are saying you cant get the key til she gets there, right?

Now I am worried about the GG at Ohana, can anyone confirm that we do have the res??? I know she said she was having a hard time trying to get us all in, but I thought it was done now. :confused3

Eventer98
04-27-2007, 06:57 PM
Not sure what kind of hassle they are giving you, but if you get there way before Tara, I will make sure you have my cell phone # too. I will be there on the 20th, so we will for sure be there, and that way you wont have to just wait around for her to check in. I am assuming since her name is on the res. fist, they are saying you cant get the key til she gets there, right?

Now I am worried about the GG at Ohana, can anyone confirm that we do have the res??? I know she said she was having a hard time trying to get us all in, but I thought it was done now. :confused3

Do you have the PM I sent you with the confirmation number? Aries sent it to me. I have it upstairs but am too lazy to go get it!!

The CM told me that Robin and I have to check in together. I get in at 11pm and her at 6pm. When I call to add on our M.Express and shorten our room, hopefully tonight, I will confirm this.

Did you want to go ahead and add the cruise to our ressie?? Is Robin in for that?

Eventer98
04-27-2007, 07:01 PM
I am on hold right now with DD...I have the confirmation # so I will call and see what the deal is. :thumbsup2

aries1980
04-27-2007, 07:07 PM
THere ressie is there for OHana's on the 23rd

its under Morgan and i have he number somewhere but its for 23 right now working on getting to 28

Eventer98
04-27-2007, 07:08 PM
:thumbsup2 Thanks for confirming Aries..I just called and they have it for 22 people!

dance2874
04-27-2007, 07:20 PM
Do you have the PM I sent you with the confirmation number? Aries sent it to me. I have it upstairs but am too lazy to go get it!!

The CM told me that Robin and I have to check in together. I get in at 11pm and her at 6pm. When I call to add on our M.Express and shorten our room, hopefully tonight, I will confirm this.

Did you want to go ahead and add the cruise to our ressie?? Is Robin in for that?

If you can add that to ours, that would be great. I am not sure if she wanted in on it or not though. I know we can always remove it up until we pay though at 45 days.

aries1980
04-27-2007, 07:27 PM
did anyone book the cruise yet?
and whos in on it and what day?
or is this something private.. which is fine just curious

Eventer98
04-27-2007, 07:30 PM
hey Peeps!! I need to know who is in for the fireworks cruise so Aries can book it ASAP. she will need your individual reservation # in order to add it. Then you are billed with your hotel balance. it's $35pp. It would be on 9/24 (Mon) at 7:45pm. So far I have:
me
dance
dance's two sisters
dance's daughter

thanks!!!

eeyore45
04-27-2007, 07:32 PM
Not me -

I guess we do need to have a meeting/chat...

I knew there was something I wanted to ask dh about (when dd isnt around!)

Bee
04-27-2007, 07:59 PM
Aries you have my information.. I am in it for now.. If I am there I am in.. how's that!!

Sparkie
04-27-2007, 08:03 PM
Just sent eventer a pm. I am in for the cruise.

eeyore45
04-27-2007, 08:03 PM
hey Peeps!! I need to know who is in for the fireworks cruise so Aries can book it ASAP. she will need your individual reservation # in order to add it. Then you are billed with your hotel balance. it's $35pp. It would be on 9/24 (Mon) at 7:45pm. So far I have:
me
dance
dance's two sisters
dance's daughter

thanks!!!

rats, ok, not me (I will not give up my LeCellier ressies!!)

the Fidge
04-27-2007, 08:06 PM
Thank oggdness I just made ressies for DH's fav's and got a CM that had no problem finding the O'Hana 23rd ressie. I guess I got the girl on her way out the door possibly??

Anyway, its the 2 of us instead of 3 of us, DS will be sitting this trip out sadly. DH would like it be a anniversary kind of trip. You know soft music dim lighting and the sounds of snoring LOL!

Anyway I will see if he is still awake and ask him aobut the cruise, he quit smoking yesterday and is not in the best of moods. ALso new job had to reschedule my start date at the hotel which honestly works otu ok with me too. Monday night I think is what she is thinking. Will work for disney dollars LOL!@

aries1980
04-27-2007, 08:08 PM
just get me the list and ill make the ressie for the cruise thanks

Eventer98
04-29-2007, 09:11 AM
Aries just PM'd me and said she booked the cruise!! Thanks Aries!! :thumbsup2 I believe these were the people it was booked for..check with her if you want to join us!!
Me
Dance x 4
Sparkie
Bee x 3
Aries x 3

I'm so excited!! :cloud9:

eeyore45
04-29-2007, 06:23 PM
YEA ARIES!! :cheer2:

that's awesome!! I know when we went on a Wishes Cruise in '05 it was so spectacularly special!! (dont forget to take money to tip the driver - I did, and still feel guilty - we split the cruise w/ other dis'ers, but I didnt think to bring money!)

aries1980
04-29-2007, 06:42 PM
Aries just PM'd me and said she booked the cruise!! Thanks Aries!! :thumbsup2 I believe these were the people it was booked for..check with her if you want to join us!!
Me
Dance x 4
Sparkie
Bee x 3
Aries x 3

I'm so excited!! :cloud9:

Bee needs to call herself they didnt have her under our grand gathering and they wont let me do it so I hope Bee if you got my PMs you can call for the grand gathering number and then call for the cruise

Eventer98
05-01-2007, 05:45 PM
Where has everyone been??? You can't tell me there isn't anything to tweak or over-analyze about our trip!!! ;)

lexmelinda
05-01-2007, 05:47 PM
Where has everyone been??? You can't tell me there isn't anything to tweak or over-analyze about our trip!!! ;)Tara....I've been over-analyzing this trip since my last trip! I'm just so darn glad everybody else is coming along for the same week! :laughing:

Eventer98
05-01-2007, 07:01 PM
Tara....I've been over-analyzing this trip since my last trip! I'm just so darn glad everybody else is coming along for the same week! :laughing:

I am planning/tweaking 3 trips at once..the honeymoon in June, the Peep Meet and our Xmas trip in 2008!!!! I can't officially plan that last one until Jan. but I can still jot down notes and whatnot!! I truly believe planning is as much fun as the trip!! :goodvibes

dance-I checked my ressie online and it seems as though the balance went up b/c of the cruise but it doesn't mention the cruise. What about yours? Have you checked it?? :confused3

dance2874
05-01-2007, 08:08 PM
I havent checked mine lately....I am still getting blue envelopes every few days so I never bothered I guess. Seems like they send a new one every time we call, and that was alot the last few weeks :rotfl: How much did it go up by? About $80? the price of the 2 cruises booked for your room? I know they said they add it to the balance, but I wasnt sure how that all worked. It is easier that way so it isnt a separate bill I guess.

Oh, and the online res. never mentions very many details, like the dining plan never shows there either, even though we have it.

eeyore45
05-01-2007, 11:52 PM
Well while cruising around I found info about the new TS restaurant going in at Epcot Italy - it will be on the DDP

and Tuskar house will be closed. they will have a new place opened called Yetti and Yak - no real confirmation, but its owned by the same group that owns Rainforest Cafe, so is it or isnt it going to be on DP?? :confused3 Hopefully it will if Disney made the deal with the Italian group, surely this one will be - it IS inside the AK

and also there are going to be a few carts selling food in AK!! Drinkwallah and Tamu Tamu at Disney's Animal Kingdom are now offering expanded menus, including burgers, sandwiches, and salads. Previously these locations only offered drinks and snacks. (Remember Tuskar House will be closed during our time at WDW!)

Chef Mickey's buffet at the Contemporary will be open for lunch, in addition to its usual breakfast and dinner offerings, August 28 through September 8, 2007.

that's all I know - I'm trying to do an excel spreadsheet - there've been a couple out there on the www - and it seems easy, but I am having a time with it! Dratted computers!!

so now

eeyore45
05-02-2007, 12:01 AM
How about pin trading -

DD and I each have lanyards... I watch the Dis for when the disneyshopping puts pins on sale and I jump on it and buy pins for around $2 - $3 for DD to trade with...

Ebay is hit or miss, more takers than decent buyers, and I dont like the huge lots of all same pins, as you could get stuck with out being able to trade those (if the CM already has that pin, they dont have to trade any with you)

here's a site with some decent prices...

MousePinsOnline.com

The price per pin in all Grab Bags through the end of April will be $1.80 per pin!, but thats $45 - anyone want to go in on it together, and then split them up to trade while at Disney??? Just a thought...

dance2874
05-02-2007, 06:34 AM
How about pin trading -

DD and I each have lanyards... I watch the Dis for when the disneyshopping puts pins on sale and I jump on it and buy pins for around $2 - $3 for DD to trade with...

Ebay is hit or miss, more takers than decent buyers, and I dont like the huge lots of all same pins, as you could get stuck with out being able to trade those (if the CM already has that pin, they dont have to trade any with you)

here's a site with some decent prices...

MousePinsOnline.com

The price per pin in all Grab Bags through the end of April will be $1.80 per pin!, but thats $45 - anyone want to go in on it together, and then split them up to trade while at Disney??? Just a thought...

OOOH, ME!!! I love the pins. I got a lanyard for DD on our last trip. "tinkerbell" brought her a new pin (or 2) each day but we never traded them. I would still be interested insplitting a grab bag though. Pins are pins to me, and if there arent many I love then I will introduce her into trading this time!

I bought on ebay last year, by the pin though not a big lot. I had a few great experriences and good prices, and I got hosed on some others. One seller I won about 10 pins from. They said they would combine shipping, so I was excited to save some $$ that way. Well, all they meant was they would send them together. They still charged me $2 per pin for handling and packaging! I was ticked and tried to work it out with them and ebay but I never got far, so I refused to pay. They were very misleading and nasty in our communications.:sad2:

mousehouselover
05-02-2007, 08:59 PM
UMa has a goo seller she buys from and we didn't have any problems when we bought a lot as well. I do have upllicates but that's why we're trading. If anyone' intereste, maybe we can send the dupes around and everyone can have a few so we don't all have 3-4 of anything. Just a thought.......

I've been pre-occupied, We found out that DH has to have back surgery, I'm concerned and he's pretty worried.

Eventer98
05-02-2007, 09:39 PM
UMa has a goo seller she buys from and we didn't have any problems when we bought a lot as well. I do have upllicates but that's why we're trading. If anyone' intereste, maybe we can send the dupes around and everyone can have a few so we don't all have 3-4 of anything. Just a thought.......

I've been pre-occupied, We found out that DH has to have back surgery, I'm concerned and he's pretty worried.

Sorry to hear about DH!! When is the surgery?

Sparkie
05-03-2007, 12:14 PM
Well its 1230- lunch time for you guys but like my 3 am and I cant sleep!

I woke up with the most amazing thought!!!

What if a PEEP was chosen by the Dream Squad for a Castle Stay during our Grand Gathering?!

Or then I thought - what if Disney absolutely needed the PeePs to fill costumes for the afternoon parade?!

Maybe now that I said it out loud two things will happen:

1. Disney will take the hint and

2. I can go back to sleep with visions of the castle and its big comfy bed!

the Fidge
05-04-2007, 08:58 AM
Well its 1230- lunch time for you guys but like my 3 am and I cant sleep!

I woke up with the most amazing thought!!!

What if a PEEP was chosen by the Dream Squad for a Castle Stay during our Grand Gathering?!

Or then I thought - what if Disney absolutely needed the PeePs to fill costumes for the afternoon parade?!

Maybe now that I said it out loud two things will happen:

1. Disney will take the hint and

2. I can go back to sleep with visions of the castle and its big comfy bed!

i LIKE THE WAY YOU THINK! sadly we had to change our dates to 9/15-9/19 ick is all I have to say. I just may stick around for a few days by myself hmmmm now theres a thought!!! shhh don't tell DH

mousehouselover
05-04-2007, 10:38 PM
Fidgie~ That's close to the same time we'll be there! I'll meet up with you some where so you can meet a PEEP in Sept.

I wa over on the YoaMD page earlier and there were at least 3 DISsers who won it. It would be mind blowing to win.

DH's surgery is currently sched for May 30th. He goes in next week for pre-admit testing. He's not very keen on the idea but knows that he's not getting better with out it.

lexmelinda
05-05-2007, 04:54 AM
I just may stick around for a few days by myself hmmmm now theres a thought!!! shhh don't tell DHNow I like the way you think!!!

dance2874
05-05-2007, 10:14 AM
i LIKE THE WAY YOU THINK! sadly we had to change our dates to 9/15-9/19 ick is all I have to say. I just may stick around for a few days by myself hmmmm now theres a thought!!! shhh don't tell DH

Now that is an idea! You deserve some time with your peeps :goodvibes

celerystalker
05-10-2007, 05:35 AM
I'll be there from 9/22 to 10/3. I have a reservation at Pop, but Tammy and I bought a timeshare last week, so hopefully I'll be at bonnet creek!

eeyore45
05-10-2007, 06:36 PM
Bonnet Creek doesnt have free Dining Celery!! :rolleyes1 LOL< congratulations on owning!!

I went ahead and bought a grab bag of 25 pins on mousepinsonline.com - someone else just got their order and this is what she received>>>

10 Pro Pins

6 cast lanyard pins, including a complete series of 3 Tink pins

1 Limited Edition pin

1 Hidden Mickey pin

1 Disneyland Paris pin

6 regular trading pins.

It came out to be $49.25 Less than $2 a pin - that's what I'm talking about when it comes to trading, we never spend the $6 + on a Disney pin -

If anyone is interested in some pins for $2 a piece - just PM me!! I'm willing to list, or take a pic of the pins and we can take turns picking out from the grab bag till gone!! (if that makes sense!!)

dance2874
05-10-2007, 07:29 PM
Bonnet Creek doesnt have free Dining Celery!! :rolleyes1 LOL< congratulations on owning!!

I went ahead and bought a grab bag of 25 pins on mousepinsonline.com - someone else just got their order and this is what she received>>>

10 Pro Pins

6 cast lanyard pins, including a complete series of 3 Tink pins

1 Limited Edition pin

1 Hidden Mickey pin

1 Disneyland Paris pin

6 regular trading pins.

It came out to be $49.25 Less than $2 a pin - that's what I'm talking about when it comes to trading, we never spend the $6 + on a Disney pin -

If anyone is interested in some pins for $2 a piece - just PM me!! I'm willing to list, or take a pic of the pins and we can take turns picking out from the grab bag till gone!! (if that makes sense!!)

When you get them, let me know if you want to get rid of any of them and which ones they are. You should have first pick since you bought them. You never know, you may love them all or something. That seems like a good mix for the price, especially the Tink set!! I may go ahead and order a bag myself. Hey, I can always sell them on ebay if I get a bunch of duds right?

eeyore45
05-10-2007, 08:41 PM
sure - I'm not comfortable selling on ebay - so I'll just post it on the Peep thread!! I'll take a pic of the lot to give you an idea!

mousehouselover
05-10-2007, 09:58 PM
I'll have to post pix of our traders too. Sandy, what a great idea. :thumbsup2

Eventer98
05-12-2007, 12:43 PM
So Sparkie and I switched to OKW resort for Sept. Even without FD, using my "free" points will save her $50 and me $150ish. I am going to get an AP when I am down in June. I wanted to originally but still had to buy a 1-day ticket for FD and then it made no sense. So don't be mad at us Peeps...we still plan on doing all the Peeps Meets...we will just a bit further away. With my summer job still up in the air I need to save money where I can!! :goodvibes

eeyore45
05-12-2007, 05:47 PM
I think OKW will be fabulous - and saving money is always good!!

It always works out tho doesnt it!

punkin413
05-12-2007, 06:07 PM
hey, guys! so....i have some very exciting news. we're *thinking* about a very short trip in september!!! we were having dinner at our favorite local mexican restaurant and talking about our recent trip. i said something like, "you know, my peep group is having a peep meet in september," to which DH responded, "i'm ready to go back whenever you are, as long as we only go to MK for two days!" so i'm looking into it now!!!!

first question: what do you guys need from me and/or what do i need to do in order to be a part of the ohana's dinner on sunday, 9/23?

second question: i *think* free dining is still available. what do i need to do when i book my trip to get it?

third question: if i buy a base ticket (not park hopper), can i leave and re-enter the same park in the same day? for example, leave magic kingdom to come to ohana's for dinner and then go back to MK?

how exciting!!!!!!!! i can't believe he's agreeing to it! maybe it was the pitcher of margaritas we were nursing.....:rolleyes1

Eventer98
05-12-2007, 06:44 PM
first question: what do you guys need from me and/or what do i need to do in order to be a part of the ohana's dinner on sunday, 9/23?

second question: i *think* free dining is still available. what do i need to do when i book my trip to get it?

third question: if i buy a base ticket (not park hopper), can i leave and re-enter the same park in the same day? for example, leave magic kingdom to come to ohana's for dinner and then go back to MK?

how exciting!!!!!!!! i can't believe he's agreeing to it! maybe it was the pitcher of margaritas we were nursing.....:rolleyes1

That's great to hear!!!! :thumbsup2
1. Just tell Aries1980 to try and add you to Ohanas ressie. She is in charge of that one!
2. Tell Disney and tell them you want to book free dining with your travel package. There will be a $200 dep. due immediately.
3.Yes, you can always come back into a park on the same day. I think you need a bracelet or hand stamp??

We are also doing a Wishes cruise on the 24th at 7:45pm. It's about $40pp with tax. When you make the ressie. they should be able to add that on for you if you want it. Make sure you tell them you want to be part of our grand gathering. I don't have the confirmation # of our GG....but scroll back in these posts and it's there somewhere, posted by Aries!

:dance3:

punkin413
05-12-2007, 08:07 PM
That's great to hear!!!! :thumbsup2
1. Just tell Aries1980 to try and add you to Ohanas ressie. She is in charge of that one!
2. Tell Disney and tell them you want to book free dining with your travel package. There will be a $200 dep. due immediately.
3.Yes, you can always come back into a park on the same day. I think you need a bracelet or hand stamp??

We are also doing a Wishes cruise on the 24th at 7:45pm. It's about $40pp with tax. When you make the ressie. they should be able to add that on for you if you want it. Make sure you tell them you want to be part of our grand gathering. I don't have the confirmation # of our GG....but scroll back in these posts and it's there somewhere, posted by Aries!

i just PMed aries. hopefully it won't be too big of a pain to add us - i should know within the next couple of days for sure if we're going or not. it will only be me and DH, so it won't be like we'll have to add 10 people to the ressie!

i'm gonna pass on the cruise. i need to save all the money i can, plus we'll only be there for 2 and a half days. so i want to give DH as much MK time as he wants. he just loves that place......i think it's so cute!

the 9/23 ohana dinner is at 5:00 pm, right? just making sure. i checked the hours for MK that day and wishes starts at 8:00 that night, so that should give us time to get back there to see it - i don't want to miss it that night b/c it will be our last night there. they have EMH that night, though. :goodvibes

Eventer98
05-12-2007, 08:13 PM
Yep..the dinner is at 5pm!!! What days are you thinking of coming for?

punkin413
05-12-2007, 08:27 PM
Yep..the dinner is at 5pm!!! What days are you thinking of coming for?

ray can only take 2 days off because he has to save the other 3 for the holidays. so we're thinking of leaving early friday morning and doing MGM that night for fantasmic because we both loved it! then MK for saturday and sunday and come home on monday. it's about an 8-hour drive from where we live. we were only going to book 2 days and stay in a cheap hotel on friday night, but you have to have 3 days for free dining. i hope it all works out - i'm excited to meet you guys!!!

Eventer98
05-12-2007, 08:45 PM
My Ray can't come at all b/c he will have a new job. It's a little intimidating to come alone but I am up for the challenge. I'm not getting in until 11pm on that Friday....I bet ME won't have me to the hotel until midnight!!! :scared1:

punkin413
05-13-2007, 09:07 PM
just wanted to update you guys so i don't leave you hanging. we just remembered that DH is going to be starting school again in june (duh!). the calendar isn't out yet, so he's going to contact his advisor to ask her about the friday and monday he'd miss to see if it's a big deal. i'll let aries know about adding us to the 9/23 ohana ressie as soon as we find out something. it will be this week - i promise! cross your fingers for us! :goodvibes

Eventer98
05-14-2007, 05:16 AM
just wanted to update you guys so i don't leave you hanging. we just remembered that DH is going to be starting school again in june (duh!). the calendar isn't out yet, so he's going to contact his advisor to ask her about the friday and monday he'd miss to see if it's a big deal. i'll let aries know about adding us to the 9/23 ohana ressie as soon as we find out something. it will be this week - i promise! cross your fingers for us! :goodvibes

Could you fly in Friday night and back out Monday night? Or are tickets too much?? I know you usually drive but it's just an idea. To fly 8 hours from me is like $50 and I didn't know if there was something cheap to Orlando for you. :confused3

eeyore45
05-14-2007, 05:14 PM
Mouse Pins came thru - anyone want some pins? 25 is a lot!!

I will say I'd like to keep the Lady and The Tramp - and at least one or two of the Princess ones (Aurora is her favorite) These appear to be "Cast Lanyard Ones, as noted by a "hidden Mickey" in the corner, and they have a large "50" in the upper corner..., those we wouldnt trade... the others I"m not sure - no stitch and that's what she collects, but I'm open to selling them for $2 as that is what I paid for them, I really shouldnt have spent $50 - its an addiction I tell you!! :upsidedow

eeyore45
05-14-2007, 05:15 PM
Just adding the top 2 are larger, and say DisneyLand on them - all are tradeable...

I probably shouldnt keep those pictures up there ???

Just let me know!!

punkin413
05-14-2007, 09:52 PM
bad news....we can't come in september. ray's finals are that week and it would just be too much. plus the more i thought about it, the more i knew the timing was not good. my brother's 21st birthday is at the end of august and i have to do something BIG for him like i did for my sister, so that will be an expense. then my best friend is getting married in savannah in october, so that's gonna be a chunk of change. then i'll have to do most of my christmas shopping BEFORE thanksgiving because we're going to tennessee (where my family is) for thanksgiving instead of christmas this year and we'll do gift exchanges then. so it's just not in the cards for us. i tried! :guilty:

i hope you guys have a blast and take lots of pics and post them on the peeps thread!!! ray and i agreed that we would try to go back for a mini-trip next spring because i can't wait two years to go back! see, i promised him a trip out west for the fall of 2008 and that's going to be a huge vacation for us. just wanted to update you guys! :rolleyes:

eeyore45
05-14-2007, 10:07 PM
well rats!! I understand real life must come before figments!!

I hope you can send someone a cut out so we can have your picture with us!!

punkin413
05-15-2007, 12:44 PM
I hope you can send someone a cut out so we can have your picture with us!!

:lmao: um...as long as you send me some leftover food!

Eventer98
05-15-2007, 03:42 PM
There is always the next Peep Meet!! :goodvibes

eeyore45
05-15-2007, 09:18 PM
Jan '08!! I think dh has paid our room for that one!! I just got my ressies and money in for the flight for Sept - we're coming one day early, which means I need to redo all my plans!! :sad2: At least relook over the parks, the passes - the adr's... we're coming close to the 90 day mark and I think some more tables open up!!

I'll be happy when its all said and done - I dont want to obsess over hurricanes, delayed flights, 11 hour plane rides with dd throwing up... it is making for a wonderful time discussing plans with dh! :rolleyes:

dance2874
05-17-2007, 08:45 PM
Mouse Pins came thru - anyone want some pins? 25 is a lot!!

I will say I'd like to keep the Lady and The Tramp - and at least one or two of the Princess ones (Aurora is her favorite) These appear to be "Cast Lanyard Ones, as noted by a "hidden Mickey" in the corner, and they have a large "50" in the upper corner..., those we wouldnt trade... the others I"m not sure - no stitch and that's what she collects, but I'm open to selling them for $2 as that is what I paid for them, I really shouldnt have spent $50 - its an addiction I tell you!! :upsidedow

I missed the picture! Can you tell me which ones you have that you want to part with? (or send me a pm or email with the picture I guess)

Eventer98
05-20-2007, 09:32 PM
Just curious who is going on the fireworks cruise? So far I have:

Dance, her DD and her 2 sisters
me
Sparkie
Aries, DD and DH

Anyone else? :confused3

aries1980
05-20-2007, 10:17 PM
Just curious who is going on the fireworks cruise? So far I have:

Dance, her DD and her 2 sisters
me
Sparkie
Aries, DD and DH

Anyone else? :confused3

i believe bee and her two girls too

eeyore45
05-21-2007, 06:23 PM
123 days.... 123 days.... 123 days.... :cool1: :cool1: :yay: :yay:

I think I need to change some ADR's... add some things... I've arleady added a day!!! I'm waiting to see how much airfare is going to cost me... but still

123 Days till DISNEY

eeyore45
05-21-2007, 06:33 PM
well that didnt work but I know it should!

lexmelinda
05-29-2007, 03:24 PM
Punkin....Can you wait out on I-75??? I'll pick you up! We have an extra seat belt! Do you mind to ride next to DS the resta the way?

Tara...no fireworks cruise for the lexmelindas. Too much money for 5 of us. Thanks for planning.

Nebo and Smidgy will be meeting us to watch the fireworks on the 28th. They just got back and nebo started a new report here (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1465206)if you guys want to get to "know" them.

116 DAYS!!!

:yay: :yay: :yay:

punkin413
05-29-2007, 04:21 PM
Punkin....Can you wait out on I-75??? I'll pick you up! We have an extra seat belt! Do you mind to ride next to DS the resta the way?

don't tempt me!!! i've even started an "i can make my ADRs" ticker to make it seem like it's not so long until i'm back at WDW! i'm so pathetic. :rolleyes:

Eventer98
05-29-2007, 05:02 PM
don't tempt me!!! i've even started an "i can make my ADRs" ticker to make it seem like it's not so long until i'm back at WDW! i'm so pathetic. :rolleyes:

You can sneak into my room at OKW (I can have 4 adults in there for no extra charge) Then you would just have to pay for your tickets (you could get an AP and then only have to buy ray's ticket in April!!) and the DDP!! Hmm...so maybe a total of $500 but $200 is really for the April trip. How is that for reasoning??? ;)

punkin413
05-29-2007, 05:48 PM
You can sneak into my room at OKW (I can have 4 adults in there for no extra charge) Then you would just have to pay for your tickets (you could get an AP and then only have to buy ray's ticket in April!!) and the DDP!! Hmm...so maybe a total of $500 but $200 is really for the April trip. How is that for reasoning??? ;)

sounds like a plan! now if i can just get my best friend to reschedule her wedding and my brother to reschedule his 21st birthday, we'd be all set! :lmao:

Eventer98
05-29-2007, 06:12 PM
Aren't we way more important?? :rotfl:

lexmelinda
05-29-2007, 06:27 PM
Tara....what parks do you and Jen have planned?

You're arriving sept. 21st? And departing the 24th?

Is Sparkie rooming with you?

Eventer98
05-29-2007, 06:44 PM
Tara....what parks do you and Jen have planned?

You're arriving sept. 21st? And departing the 24th?

Is Sparkie rooming with you?

Sparkie and I are coming in the 21st (her around 6pm and me at 11pm! :scared1: ) Here's our itinerary! :goodvibes

9/22-MK with CP for dinner
9/23-Epcot with Aker. for bfast and Ohanas Peep Meet dinner
9/24-MGM with Ohanas for bfast and fireworks cruise
9/25-MK then my flight leaves at 7pm and Sparkie's at 4pm.

Robin and I are at OKW and Jen is at POP with her daughter and two sisters. She is staying longer though.

lexmelinda
05-29-2007, 07:05 PM
9/22-MK with CP for dinnerAre you staying for Spectro? We're gonna try to zip over to MK for Spectro on this night. Also are you trying to hit rope drop at MK on Tuesday? We'll be there too!

Eventer98
05-29-2007, 07:46 PM
Are you staying for Spectro? We're gonna try to zip over to MK for Spectro on this night. Also are you trying to hit rope drop at MK on Tuesday? We'll be there too!

I want to say yes to both...hopefully Jen reads this and can confirm. :wizard:

HockeyKat
05-29-2007, 08:40 PM
Is there going to be any just plain meet? Like for drinks or ice cream (or a Dole Whip) or something? I thought there might be a PI meet for the 22nd?

Eventer98
05-29-2007, 08:48 PM
I think there is a PI meet on the 22nd but not sure if Sparkie and I are going. Dance won't be b/c of her daughter and I would rather see Spectomagic and Wishes. I don't drink, and not a fan of bars/clubs, so fireworks are way more appealing!! ;)

the Fidge
05-30-2007, 06:41 PM
Sadly I must retract our stay and will pray for some extra amgic for all of you staying!

Have a lovely time all!!!

mousehouselover
05-30-2007, 11:45 PM
I'm with Fidge, we can't go either.

lexmelinda
05-31-2007, 05:16 AM
Sadly I must retract our stay and will pray for some extra amgic for all of you staying!
I'm with Fidge, we can't go either.:grouphug:

Eventer98
06-11-2007, 08:39 AM
We should probably do a new tally of Peeps going to the Ohanas dinner...it's sad that a few Peeps won't be able to go now. :guilty: I just want Aries to be able to adjust the ADR if it's significantly lower now.

So far I have:

me
dance
dance's 2 sisters
dance's DD
sparkie

dance2874
06-11-2007, 10:17 AM
I want to say yes to both...hopefully Jen reads this and can confirm. :wizard:

Yep...thats the plan! (Sorry, I keep forgetting to check this thread!)

lexmelinda
06-16-2007, 10:08 AM
98 DAYS!
:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

Disneyfreak92
06-16-2007, 08:09 PM
98 DAYS!
:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

HOLY COW! We're down to less than 100?!?! Well, DOUBLE DIGIT DANCE BABY :cool1: :woohoo: :banana: :yay: :cheer2: :dance3:

eeyore45
06-18-2007, 11:20 AM
all right what did I miss???

We're still going, we're still staying at POP... I'm still debating on changing ressies...

I'm definately dropping the Cinderealla Gala at the Grand Floridian - I dont want teh pre plated food, I wanted their buffet...

I definately would like to do a Grand Gathering at Tony's - but I dont see the interest here in this group - am I wrong?

I dont envy you, but I do thank you TREMENDOUSLY Aries!! any ideas??

eeyore45
06-18-2007, 11:27 AM
We should probably do a new tally of Peeps going to the Ohanas dinner...it's sad that a few Peeps won't be able to go now. :guilty: I just want Aries to be able to adjust the ADR if it's significantly lower now.

So far I have:

me
dance
dance's 2 sisters
dance's DD
sparkie

I know dh, dd, and I are planning on the Ohana... I think - -

I still hope Bee goes!

I know Melinda posted that she has Narcosses ressies on that date, but I thought Utahmama was planning on Ohana's??

punkin413
06-18-2007, 01:19 PM
okay, guys. i posted on the peeps thread that i was thinking about booking a quickie trip the weekend of 9/21 for my friend erin's birthday. i've done some figuring in my head and i think i've decided what i'm gonna do. i'm gonna try to book a value hotel for that weekend (fri./sat./sun. nights) and get 2 days of park hoppers for saturday and sunday. the total cost of that should be somewhere around $650. obviously i can't drop that much on a friend's birthday, so i'm gonna have to talk to her to see if she can buy her own tickets and me pay for the hotel. and of course the dining will be free!

my question to you all is when is the last day i can cancel without a penalty? and when is the final payment due? aren't they both 45 days out from the reservation? i can't remember!

also, since we probably won't get there until VERY LATE friday night, does anyone know if we're allowed to use any leftover dining credits on monday? i just wasn't sure if they're limited to the days of the nights of your stay at the hotel, if that makes any sense.

now i just have to talk to my friend about it and then to DH......yep, haven't done that yet! :laughing: but i'm sure he'll be fine with it.

HockeyKat
06-18-2007, 01:30 PM
Punkin, your credits expire at midnight on the day you checkout. So if you checkout Monday, they will expire Monday at midnight. I would recommend booking a 2-TS like Narcoosee's or Cali Grill, since you will probably miss Monday's dinner, or maybe doing a breakfast.

Eventer98
06-18-2007, 06:10 PM
My flight won't even land until 11pm so I will be right there with you checking in super late Friday!!! :eek:

lexmelinda
06-18-2007, 08:19 PM
Sandy is right. We do have Narcoossee's ADRs for that Sunday night but isn't the Ohana ADR around 5? Our ADR is not until 6 so I might be able to sneek over to the Poly for a little while. :)

Eventer98
06-18-2007, 08:26 PM
Sandy is right. We do have Narcoossee's ADRs for that Sunday night but isn't the Ohana ADR around 5? Our ADR is not until 6 so I might be able to sneek over to the Poly for a little while. :)

It is at 5pm! I hope we can see you for a few..or come over after!!! :goodvibes

punkin413
06-18-2007, 09:16 PM
okay, so here's the deal-e-o. i'm pretty sure i'm gonna book our trip tomorrow morning just so we'll have the ressie and i'll cancel it later if need be. however, i'm crossing my fingers that tara will have room (not that i don't want whoever it is that may be coming not to come, but you guys know what i mean) for me and my friend erin because that will save me like $150! i won't get the free dining, but we're only gonna be there for 2 days so it doesn't really matter anyway.

ray isn't very happy about it, but he told me to go ahead and book the trip anyway. i feel really guilty (because i know he's not happy about it and i hate doing things he gets panicky about, even though he still says to do them) and i think i'm gonna buy him a nintendo wii just to make myself feel better (bless the best buy credit card). is that wrong???? i guess anything to justify disney, right?

by the way, aries (yes....me again!), i'll PM you when i have ressie number in hand so you can add me and my friend to the ohana's ADR. let me know if that's gonna be a problem.

Eventer98
06-18-2007, 09:20 PM
okay, so here's the deal-e-o. i'm pretty sure i'm gonna book our trip tomorrow morning just so we'll have the ressie and i'll cancel it later if need be. however, i'm crossing my fingers that tara will have room (not that i don't want whoever it is that may be coming not to come, but you guys know what i mean) for me and my friend erin because that will save me like $150! i won't get the free dining, but we're only gonna be there for 2 days so it doesn't really matter anyway.

ray isn't very happy about it. he knows how often erin cancels on me and he's afraid we're going to lose money over it and that i'll be really disappointed. but he told me to go ahead and book the trip anyway. i feel really guilty (because i know he's not happy about it and i hate doing things he gets panicky about, even though he still says to do them) and i think i'm gonna buy him a nintendo wii just to make myself feel better (bless the best buy credit card). is that wrong???? i guess anything to justify disney, right?

by the way, aries (yes....me again!), i'll PM you when i have ressie number in hand so you can add me and my friend to the ohana's ADR. let me know if that's gonna be a problem.

She probably won't even need to add you since a few people have had to back out and I am not sure if she adjusted the ADR yet?? :confused3

If your friend bails will you still come?? I guess you would since it would either be that or lose the money. I wonder if I could get a trundle bed for OKW and sleep 5 in there?? They said the room has 2 queen beds. Is that too many people?

punkin413
06-18-2007, 09:30 PM
She probably won't even need to add you since a few people have had to back out and I am not sure if she adjusted the ADR yet?? :confused3

If your friend bails will you still come?? I guess you would since it would either be that or lose the money. I wonder if I could get a trundle bed for OKW and sleep 5 in there?? They said the room has 2 queen beds. Is that too many people?

that's completely up to you guys. i'm very low maintenance and so is erin. plus we'll probably be using the room to sleep/shower only. i doubt we'd be getting up at the crack of dawn to get at the parks - we both like to sleep in. i'm thinking i might bring some fruit and croissants or something for breakfast to save some money, so we'd probably be taking our time with breakfast while you guys get ready or whatever. who knows? but like i said, it's completely up to you guys. of course i'd be all over it because it would save me money!!!

dance2874
06-18-2007, 10:20 PM
I so hope you can come!! I cant wait to meet everyone, and the more that come the more I get to meet! (and I sort of feel like I 'know' you guys that have TR's more too.) And buy him whatever he wants if it makes you feel better! We all do what we have to do!

eeyore45
06-19-2007, 09:47 AM
Can you get Erin to give you some money to put towards the ressie? (or a plane ticket?) Sometimes if they have money invested, they are less likely to back out!! Kudos to your dh for supporting you!!

shhhhhh on the room number - there is an official policy on how many are allowed in a room, and its a hot button topic on the boards... conventional wisdom is dont sweat it, legalities, written policies, and dis police may have other things to say.... :rolleyes1 As long as everyone is in agreement, and you dont all have to purchase the dining plan.... to be able to use the late and early emh you do have to be registered in a room...

What about a Tony's Breakfast???? 1TS (I just like the new and different things... I believe I"m way over my ts limit and will be paying oop for some things...)

celerystalker
06-19-2007, 09:59 AM
Hey all.
I've been working on a meet for our moovin along thread (the one with Minnie Moo, Utah, Eeyore and some others) so I have lots of ADRs available, if people need them.
I'm not doing free dining this time (we just bought a time share), so I won't be eating much. I'll post them in a bit.
Also, let me know what ADRs you all have planned for the group. I have to keep changing my schedule, so I might be able to make some of them. And I definitely want to make the old pants one, if we're still thinking of doing a picture of us in our old clothes.

eeyore45
06-19-2007, 02:18 PM
:wave: Hi Celery!!

I think we've gotten really quiet!! There is a group up for a fireworks cruise - and I wanted to do a group Cinderella Gala - a Buffet at Grand Floridian - with amazing bday cakes... only 1900 Park Fare is closed while we're there, and they moved it to the other restaurant and it becomes pre plated... not for me - so I cancelled that...

I tried to get LTT for Thursday 27th, but I have no idea if anyone wants to do that -
28th is Kona and watching Hallowishes on the beach of the Poly!
I'm hoping someone will want to do F&W festival...

I think MHL started this thread and posted some itinaries... click on the first page of this thread.... to tell you the truth I've made my adr's and I hope when we get to pop we "meet" up and everything melds perfectly... dh is a bit hesitant to book a vacation so I can meet with internet friends... he hopes I spend time with him!! :rotfl:

Eventer98
06-19-2007, 04:24 PM
Don't forget the Ohanas dinner at 5pm on the 22nd!

eeyore45
06-19-2007, 06:32 PM
its on the 22nd!! OMG I thought it was on the 23rd!

I looked at my ressies today and realized I have openings on the 21st and 22nd...

and all I can think to plan is go to MK, go to MK, 21 arrival day MK 22 MK... 23 AK 24MK 25 MGM 26 MK... then the Fri sat I'm at Epcot!! :rotfl:

I really fail at planning this trip!

lexmelinda
06-19-2007, 06:39 PM
its on the 22nd!! OMG I thought it was on the 23rd!

I looked at my ressies today and realized I have openings on the 21st and 22nd...

and all I can think to plan is go to MK, go to MK, 21 arrival day MK 22 MK... 23 AK 24MK 25 MGM 26 MK... then the Fri sat I'm at Epcot!! :rotfl:

I really fail at planning this trip!Sandy....I thought Ohana was on the 23rd also because that the day of my DD's birthday dinner at Narcoossee's.

My parks are:
22: MK for Spectro
23: AK (are we on for EE?)
24: Epcot
25: MK
26: MGM
27: Epcot
28: MK afternoon and then to Poly

eeyore45
06-19-2007, 06:42 PM
Sorry had to break to feed dd - dh is working late...

I went to page one, and Melinda's schedule is what I had also!!

Noni posted The following events are planned:
9/22 drinks @ PI
9/23 dinner @ O'Hana 5pm
9/24 cruise @ 7:45
9/28 dinner @ Kona 7:40, Hallowwishes from beach
9/29 Party of the Senses (food and wine fest)
MNSSHP ?

I have Spectro and EE on the same days planned...

I have no food places planned for the 21 or 22 - 21st is an MNSSHP night, no wonder I cant get CP - I really wanted to try Crystal Palace this trip for a dinner! I'm going to keep trying! what's our countdown from today?

lexmelinda
06-19-2007, 06:44 PM
what's our countdown from today?95 days for me!!! :thumbsup2

Eventer98
06-19-2007, 07:02 PM
SORRY!!! It is the 23rd. typo!!

eeyore45
06-19-2007, 07:06 PM
well I got Tony's for 22nd at 7:35, if I check in early, we may be out in time for Spectro...

I have no idea what to do for the 21st, maybe relax nap, pool, nap... head to any park dd wants to go to...

24th I've got Norway Princess Breakfast, 25th Fantasmic, 26th a BBB ressie at 8am (and park opens at 8am dagnabit!! lil ones emh) 27th I have LTT dd loves this one Kona on the 28th, Party of the Senses on the 29th... Ohana Stitch Breakfast on the 30th...

I'm much more organized for the January trip!

Eventer98
06-19-2007, 07:06 PM
Sorry had to break to feed dd - dh is working late...

I went to page one, and Melinda's schedule is what I had also!!

Noni posted

I have Spectro and EE on the same days planned...

I have no food places planned for the 21 or 22 - 21st is an MNSSHP night, no wonder I cant get CP - I really wanted to try Crystal Palace this trip for a dinner! I'm going to keep trying! what's our countdown from today?

We are doing CP at 5:30 on the 22nd and Aker. for bfast at 8:45 on the 23rd. Also, Ohanas for bfast at 7:30 on the 24th.

eeyore45
06-19-2007, 08:54 PM
We are doing CP at 5:30 on the 22nd and Aker. for bfast at 8:45 on the 23rd. Also, Ohanas for bfast at 7:30 on the 24th.

OK Eventer - if you have CP on the 22nd, can we be your friends??? :) ::) Dinner companions??? :) :) :)

Eventer98
06-19-2007, 09:18 PM
OK Eventer - if you have CP on the 22nd, can we be your friends??? :) ::) Dinner companions??? :) :) :)

Do you want me to call tomorrow and try to add you? Right now the ADR is for 6 people so it might be tough. How many? :confused3

punkin413
06-19-2007, 09:52 PM
just an update on my possible september trip. tara, you already know this, so you can ignore this post!

i called disney today to try to get a ressie at a value and they're booked. the cheapest thing they could offer me for free dining was CSR for like $900 (including park tickets). um.......nope.

best case scenario (for me anyway): we can stay with tara/sparkie at OKW and pay for our own food (no free dining, but we're only there sat. and sun. anyway).

second choice: i keep calling back until the free dining offer expires to see if a value room becomes available (and then i'd cancel this if we end up staying with tara).

third choice: we stay off site and pay for our food OOP.

worst case scenario: i say screw the whole thing! :lmao:

really, i'm not at that point yet. but i just needed to throw that in for good measure!

Sparkie
06-20-2007, 02:08 AM
Is there a group still doing Ak rope drop ride on EE? On the 23rd I think? I was going to meet up with you guys and then hop over to Epcot to meet back up with dance and eventer. But I dont want to show up to AK alone.

lexmelinda
06-20-2007, 06:12 AM
Is there a group still doing Ak rope drop ride on EE?Yes, Sparkie! That's me at EE! :yay: The more peeps the better!!!

Sandy...are you still in for EE that day???

celerystalker
06-20-2007, 08:14 AM
Rope drop sounds fun! I might be there, but I'll have extra people with me that day - including three kids, so I don't know if I can make it. We;ll see.

HockeyKat
06-20-2007, 09:16 AM
I doubt I will be able to convince my crowd to do rope drop for any day!

Our ADRs are as follows:
15th: Ohana
16th: Coral Reef
17th: Chefs de France
18th: Raglan Road
19th: Wolfgang Puck
20th: Maya Grill
21st: San Angel, lunch, Le Cellier, dinner
22nd: Kona Cafe
23rd: Capt Jacks
24th: Rose&Crown
25th: Narcoossees

We will be at BCV from 16-19 just us, and BWV from 20-26 with another couple. Not sure yet where we will be on the 15th, depends on AP rates. We may decide to do DVC cash discount and stay at BCV.

lexmelinda
06-20-2007, 09:25 AM
Our ADRs are as follows:
15th: Ohana
16th: Coral Reef
17th: Chefs de France
18th: Raglan Road
19th: Wolfgang Puck
20th: Maya Grill
21st: San Angel, lunch, Le Cellier, dinner
22nd: Kona Cafe
23rd: Capt Jacks
24th: Rose&Crown
25th: Narcoossees
We're having dinner at Kona on the 22nd too!

HockeyKat
06-20-2007, 09:29 AM
We're having dinner at Kona on the 22nd too!

Our ressie is at 8:15. If you are close to that, we should at least say HI! :goodvibes

lexmelinda
06-20-2007, 09:40 AM
Our ressie is at 8:15. If you are close to that, we should at least say HI! :goodvibes
NOOoooooo! Bummer....we're 5:30! :sad2:

Maybe you and your friends could come by the Poly around 5ish on the 23rd...on your way to Cap'n Jacks?

eeyore45
06-20-2007, 11:28 AM
I left my worksheet upstairs...

Tara - I got CP for the 21st good news..

bad news... its at 3:15!! :rotfl:

How late can we show up and still get a seat??? :rotfl:

I'm excited as we havent ever eaten here - :cool1: Since its our travel day we'll be very tired (getting to the airport around 5AM!!) The CM said it is the Dinner menu!

I'm flexible!!

punkin413
06-20-2007, 11:38 AM
How late can we show up and still get a seat??? :rotfl:

FYI.....when i wanted to change my ressie at sci-fi to a later time because we wanted to go back to the hotel for a rest, the hostess there told me that they'd hold your ADR for 20 minutes. so as long as you're there by 3:35 they should hold it for you. at least that's what i was told.

punkin413
06-20-2007, 12:55 PM
good news!!!! i made hotel ressies for our september trip. we're arriving late friday night (9/21) and leaving monday morning (9/24). bad news -it's off site. but....i did some disney math and figured out that it would be cheaper to stay off site and pay for our food than it would be to book a value (which isn't even available right now anyway) and get the free dining. so if it doesn't work out staying with tara, then we're staying at the ramada inn maingate west (a mile from disney) and paying for our park tickets and food. the only advantage really for us staying on site is the free dining (which i can't get anyway since there's no availability) and the EMH. but honestly the only park that has EMH while we're there that we'd be interested in is MK and i've heard those are a nightmare. so off-site it is, unless we get very lucky and are able to stay with tara and sparkie.....i'd much rather do that! but we'll see!

tara - just let me know when you find out if you'll have room or not. of course i'd rather stay with you and sparkie on disney property, but i know you won't know for a couple of weeks. so just let me know. :)

aries - please add me and my friend to the 9/23 'ohana's ADR, if possible. my name (in case you need it) is dawn and her name is erin. we will not be using the DDP. let me know if there's a problem adding us! thanks!!!!!!! :)

yay!!!!!!!! i get to meet some peeps! :yay:

the only plans we have right now is probably MK on 9/22 and AK on 9/23, with the ohana's dinner at 5:00, then maybe head either to MGM that night or to PI, depending on what erin wants to do.

lexmelinda
06-20-2007, 01:59 PM
AND :yay: for us peeps who get to meet you!!!

That's GREAT news!!!

Disneyfreak92
06-20-2007, 02:04 PM

I wish you were still going to be around when we arrive on the 27th, but I am so happy for you that you get to go! :cool1: :cheer2: :yay:

punkin413
06-20-2007, 02:31 PM

That's GREAT news!!!

if i remember right, aren't you stopping by ohana's before your dinner at narcoosee's? i hope so!

I wish you were still going to be around when we arrive on the 27th, but I am so happy for you that you get to go! :cool1: :cheer2: :yay:

i know!!! i wish i could meet you, too! believe me, if i could stay longer, i would! but it's all i can do to go for the weekend. i will be back and staying at SSR if you're tempted to go in april of 2008! ;)

eeyore45
06-20-2007, 02:33 PM

That's GREAT news!!!

HIP HIP HOORAY!!

and rope drop AK for a peep EE trip!!:dance3: :cool1: :cheer2:

Eventer98
06-20-2007, 07:09 PM
good news!!!! i made hotel ressies for our september trip. we're arriving late friday night (9/21) and leaving monday morning (9/24). bad news -it's off site. but....i did some disney math and figured out that it would be cheaper to stay off site and pay for our food than it would be to book a value (which isn't even available right now anyway) and get the free dining. so if it doesn't work out staying with tara, then we're staying at the ramada inn maingate west (a mile from disney) and paying for our park tickets and food. the only advantage really for us staying on site is the free dining (which i can't get anyway since there's no availability) and the EMH. but honestly the only park that has EMH while we're there that we'd be interested in is MK and i've heard those are a nightmare. so off-site it is, unless we get very lucky and are able to stay with tara and sparkie.....i'd much rather do that! but we'll see!

tara - just let me know when you find out if you'll have room or not. of course i'd rather stay with you and sparkie on disney property, but i know you won't know for a couple of weeks. so just let me know. :)

aries - please add me and my friend to the 9/23 'ohana's ADR, if possible. my name (in case you need it) is dawn and her name is erin. we will not be using the DDP. let me know if there's a problem adding us! thanks!!!!!!! :)

the only plans we have right now is probably MK on 9/22 and AK on 9/23, with the ohana's dinner at 5:00, then maybe head either to MGM that night or to PI, depending on what erin wants to do.

HIP HIP HOORAY!!

and rope drop AK for a peep EE trip!!:dance3: :cool1: :cheer2:

Congrats for at least getting something!! dance, sparkie and I will be at MK all day on the 22nd!! I hope we can all hang out!!

dance2874
06-20-2007, 07:37 PM
YAY! One more peep I get to hopefully meet :goodvibes

aries1980
06-20-2007, 08:10 PM
I havent adjusted anything on ressies yet but when it gets closer I will do another run through with everyone for OHANAS I will also post my dining ressies to see if I match up with anyone.

Whats the rope drop? im a little slow tonight

aries1980
06-20-2007, 08:17 PM
make sure I have your shirt size too PUNKIN

Eventer98
06-20-2007, 09:42 PM
I havent adjusted anything on ressies yet but when it gets closer I will do another run through with everyone for OHANAS I will also post my dining ressies to see if I match up with anyone.

Whats the rope drop? im a little slow tonight

I think they are meeting up before AK opens so when the CM's "drop the rope" and allow people in they will be running to EE! :goodvibes

eeyore45
06-21-2007, 09:40 AM
I think they are meeting up before AK opens so when the CM's "drop the rope" and allow people in they will be running to EE! :goodvibes

running??? :rolleyes1 surely not... :rolleyes1

I love EE, dd loves EE, I think it would be fun to do EE with peeps that have AK planned the same day - EE only sits 2 to a seat - so with 3 of us, one of us is always a loner...

aries1980
06-21-2007, 08:27 PM
ok listen up ladies... got a little idea that I want to run by everyone heading to OHANA'S DINNER....

since we have to be there 15 mins. before seating I was thinking that maybe we meet like 4:15 or 4:30 downstairs in the POLY and we walk up to the point for pics... since we will all be sporting our new sexy peep shirts...

for those of you not familiar with the point its go the magic kingdom castle in the back drop for pics. most of the poly disney weddings go on there and lots of people take pics in between there and the little beach area there. I called the poly to make sure we can and its ok as long as there are no weddings going on they said that there is enough spots to take if it is occupied. So please please let me know because I personally think it would be great because then we all can get pics of us together and be together before seating and easier for me to give out my little bag of goodie surprises... ooppps did that slip:rolleyes1

ok post your thoughts

eeyore45
06-21-2007, 08:48 PM
Its ok by me, but Melinda (lexie) will be at Norcosees, can we think about taking a group shot downstairs at the poly with that lush tropical background? waterfall? (a cm may even be recruited to snap the cameras... well, so will my dh come to think of that...)

I'm flexible!!

Eventer98
06-21-2007, 08:52 PM
Sounds great to me!!! Lex might stop by after her dinner..maybe we can get the photo then?? :confused3 Or maybe we can show up early enough for her to swing by on the way to the GF?

celerystalker
06-21-2007, 08:57 PM
I think I'll be at MK that day. I can't eat, but I'd love to drop by for a pic.

dance2874
06-21-2007, 09:03 PM
ok listen up ladies... got a little idea that I want to run by everyone heading to OHANA'S DINNER....

since we have to be there 15 mins. before seating I was thinking that maybe we meet like 4:15 or 4:30 downstairs in the POLY and we walk up to the point for pics... since we will all be sporting our new sexy peep shirts...

for those of you not familiar with the point its go the magic kingdom castle in the back drop for pics. most of the poly disney weddings go on there and lots of people take pics in between there and the little beach area there. I called the poly to make sure we can and its ok as long as there are no weddings going on they said that there is enough spots to take if it is occupied. So please please let me know because I personally think it would be great because then we all can get pics of us together and be together before seating and easier for me to give out my little bag of goodie surprises... ooppps did that slip:rolleyes1

ok post your thoughts

OOH! That sounds good to me!

aries1980
06-21-2007, 09:23 PM
just make sure i have your shirt size and stuff I dont wanna forget anyone who will be in our peep meet photos !!

punkin413
06-21-2007, 09:33 PM
sounds fine by me. i don't know where we'll be but i'll make it work with whatever you guys decide. we'll either be coming to the poly from AK or we'll be at MK, so it's no biggie either way. oh, and my friend erin will be there too to help take a pic. that is, of course, unless she ends up joining the peeps thread before we leave! then she'll need to be in the pic!

aries1980
06-21-2007, 09:38 PM
sounds fine by me. i don't know where we'll be but i'll make it work with whatever you guys decide. we'll either be coming to the poly from AK or we'll be at MK, so it's no biggie either way. oh, and my friend erin will be there too to help take a pic. that is, of course, unless she ends up joining the peeps thread before we leave! then she'll need to be in the pic!

YOu guys are coming to dinner for OHANA'S that night too right? So make sure I have that in order...

punkin413
06-21-2007, 09:43 PM
YOu guys are coming to dinner for OHANA'S that night too right? So make sure I have that in order...

yep, we'll be there. i was just saying that it didn't matter what time we'd have to be there.....4:30 or 4:45 or whatever....because we'll be either ending our day at AK or hopping on the monorail from MK. so easy peezy!

lexmelinda
06-22-2007, 05:43 AM
Our ADR at Narcoossee's isn't until 6:00 p.m. that night so I can come by for a picture and a chat ahead of time and meet my family at the GF at 6. :thumbsup2

HockeyKat
06-22-2007, 10:02 AM
Melinda I was thinking the same thing... I could be there for the meet and pic and then meet up with the rest of my party later, our ressie isn't until 8:15. This is sounding like a GREAT idea!!! I really wanted to meet you all and this is a good way to balance it with DH and his friends. :yay:

Sparkie
06-22-2007, 03:46 PM
I'll be there.

I'm tagging along with Dance and Eventer.

lexmelinda
06-30-2007, 06:45 AM
84 DAYS!!!
:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

There are room only discounts out....does anybody still need a room?

punkin413
06-30-2007, 10:07 AM
84 DAYS!!!
:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

There are room only discounts out....does anybody still need a room?

do tell!!! i've reserved a room for me and erin off-site (just so we'll have it in case something happens - we can always cancel 48 hours out with a full refund) and i'm waiting to hear from tara as to whether or not they will have room. i think she finds out when she gets back from WDW. but i may be interested in a value room if it's discounted. i was thinking about it this morning and it would be SOOOOO much easier to stay on-site because of having to pay for parking, etc. plus i'm thinking we might want to use the EMH at MK on sunday night if we're not too pooped. so i'm hoping for the room at OKW with tara and sparkie, but if not i may be interested in a discounted room. what's the low-down? ;)

celerystalker
06-30-2007, 10:40 AM
I think you have to have an Annual Pass to get the discount.

lexmelinda
06-30-2007, 11:26 AM
Here's the low down. I got this from the DIS. Just click on Resorts on the tool bar at the top. Have you considered an AP? It would qualify you for DDE too I think. Aren't you and Ray going back with the next year?

DISNEY WORLD ROOM ONLY DISCOUNTS

General Public

Room Only discount for travel from 7/29/07 through 9/29/07.

Booking Code: BUK

Subject to availability. Certain restrictions apply.

Annual Passholders

Buying an Annual Pass can be your ticket to a room discount, but consider this carefully. These passes are not inexpensive.

Disney Annual Passholders can get a "room only" discount at a Value, Moderate or Deluxe Resort.

* 6/03/07 - 8/04/07 - The Booking Code is FDK*
* 7/01/07 - 8/04/07 - The Booking Code is FDI**
* 8/05/07 - 9/29/07 - The Booking Code is FDV***

Prices for FDV begin at:
o $164 for a studio at a DVC Resort
o $99 for a standard room at a Moderate Resort
o $64 for a standard room at a Value Resort
o $140 for a standard room at a Deluxe Resort

* - The FDK discount is for the Boardwalk, Old Key West, Saratoga Springs, Beach Club and Yacht Club

** - The FDI discount is for the Moderate Resorts

*** - The FDV discount is at all Disney Resorts

All discounts are subject to availability

lexmelinda
06-30-2007, 11:31 AM
What's on Mousesavers is a little different...

Room-Only Discount Codes

Check-in dates: 7/29/07-9/29/07 for selected resorts. Some blackout dates apply. Availability is extremely limited. Use code BUK. Book by 7/28/07.

Sample prices (without tax):

* Value resorts - $69 Standard View, Value season
* Moderate resorts - $104 Standard View, Value season
* Wilderness Lodge - $140 Standard View, Value season
* Saratoga Springs - $169 Studio, Value season
* Ft. Wilderness - $174 Cabin, Value season
* Wilderness Lodge Villas - $305 1-Bedroom, Value season
* Contemporary - $230 Garden Wing, Garden View, Value season
* Beach Club - $240 Garden View, Value season
* Polynesian - $254 Garden View, Value season
* Grand Floridian - $300 Garden View, Value season
* Other resorts and room types are available

Discount codes must be thought of as a "clearance sale" -- if you want the discount, you have to be willing to take what's left over! It's important to be flexible with both dates and hotels, and to be persistent in calling back periodically to see if anything has opened up.

To reserve a room with the discount, call the Disney Reservations Center at (407) W-DISNEY or contact a travel agent who specializes in Disney travel, and request the specific offer code.

punkin413
06-30-2007, 11:32 AM
Here's the low down. I got this from the DIS. Just click on Resorts on the tool bar at the top. Have you considered an AP? It would qualify you for DDE too I think. Aren't you and Ray going back with the next year?

DISNEY WORLD ROOM ONLY DISCOUNTS

General Public

Room Only discount for travel from 7/29/07 through 9/29/07.

Booking Code: BUK

Subject to availability. Certain restrictions apply.

Annual Passholders

Buying an Annual Pass can be your ticket to a room discount, but consider this carefully. These passes are not inexpensive.

Disney Annual Passholders can get a "room only" discount at a Value, Moderate or Deluxe Resort.

* 6/03/07 - 8/04/07 - The Booking Code is FDK*
* 7/01/07 - 8/04/07 - The Booking Code is FDI**
* 8/05/07 - 9/29/07 - The Booking Code is FDV***

Prices for FDV begin at:
o $164 for a studio at a DVC Resort
o $99 for a standard room at a Moderate Resort
o $64 for a standard room at a Value Resort
o $140 for a standard room at a Deluxe Resort

* - The FDK discount is for the Boardwalk, Old Key West, Saratoga Springs, Beach Club and Yacht Club

** - The FDI discount is for the Moderate Resorts

*** - The FDV discount is at all Disney Resorts

All discounts are subject to availability

thanks for the info. yeah, ray and i are going back in april 2008. i've thought about the AP. but i guess i'd only need one for me since ray's not going in september? anyway, i'll look into it after i get out from under all this work i'm having to do this weekend! thanks again!!!

punkin413
06-30-2007, 03:20 PM
thanks for the info. yeah, ray and i are going back in april 2008. i've thought about the AP. but i guess i'd only need one for me since ray's not going in september? anyway, i'll look into it after i get out from under all this work i'm having to do this weekend! thanks again!!!

i needed a break from typing so i did some research on the AP. right now, the total for just *my* park tickets for the september trip and the april 2008 trip is $492.50 (and i realize that will go up a little when they most likely will increase prices for next year). i looked up the price of an AP and it's $559. so i'd be spending more for the AP and more for the discounted hotel rate at $64 a night compared to the hotel we booked at like $40 a night or $0 a night to stay with tara. so nevermind! thanks for letting us know about the discount though! now i'm just keeping my fingers crossed that we'll get to stay with tara and sparkie!!! (i always feel bad saying that because i know that means someone else won't be going!)

Eventer98
07-02-2007, 08:09 PM
i needed a break from typing so i did some research on the AP. right now, the total for just *my* park tickets for the september trip and the april 2008 trip is $492.50 (and i realize that will go up a little when they most likely will increase prices for next year). i looked up the price of an AP and it's $559. so i'd be spending more for the AP and more for the discounted hotel rate at $64 a night compared to the hotel we booked at like $40 a night or $0 a night to stay with tara. so nevermind! thanks for letting us know about the discount though! now i'm just keeping my fingers crossed that we'll get to stay with tara and sparkie!!! (i always feel bad saying that because i know that means someone else won't be going!)

Are you sure the AP is that much? I get $100 off the reg. price with DVC so I paid $350, including tax. So that should make yours about $450 with tax included???

punkin413
07-02-2007, 08:17 PM
Are you sure the AP is that much? I get $100 off the reg. price with DVC so I paid $350, including tax. So that should make yours about $450 with tax included???

this is where i got my information.....

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw/tickets/ticketStore?categoryPass=RECOMMENDER&productPass=RECOMMENDER&country=USA

look on the lefthand side and click on "annual passes". if you know something different, let me know!

celerystalker
07-02-2007, 08:31 PM
punkin - that's for a premium pass - with water parks, pleasure island and disneyquest.
If you just want the parks, the price is 462.21 (that includes tax). And if you buy before their normal increases, you'll save even more (buying an unactivated pass).