PDA

View Full Version : First family trip to Disney. HELP!

Krickie3
04-12-2007, 06:58 PM
Hey there! We are planning our first family trip to Disney World for November. I'm a stay at home Mom, and I'm looking for ideas on how to save money for out trip, as well as ideas from other Moms on how to earn extra money to put towards our trip. I've seen a few posts about people doing online surveys. Can ya'll give me some ideas about which ones are legit. Several months ago I gave them a try and actually signed up for over 30 survey sites. I did survey after survey and I never earned a penny. I guess I was at the wrong sites. LOL.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Kristie

ilovejack02
04-12-2007, 07:14 PM
Check out ***************.com

Krickie3
04-12-2007, 07:49 PM
Thanks. Do they actually pay you to just take surveys or is it one of those things where you have to sign up for some service or buy some item to make any money?

StephMK
04-12-2007, 10:40 PM
Welcome & congrats! We took our first trip Nov. 2004, great month to go. It was unusually hot that year but still a great trip. Mypoints takes forever but if you have patience to keep clicking their messages, I finally ended up w/a $25 GC. I haven't had luck w/surveys either.

Get the kids involved, start a change jar & decorate it w/Disney stickers. Sign up for a Disney VISA when they run their $50 disney rewards if you don't have one already. Charge & pay off monthly & earn more rewards. Just make sure you request the card & transfer points in time before the trip.

Garage sale, ebay outgrown kid stuff, etc. There are some work at home jobs where you pick your hours, you could do enough to make some spending $.

Have fun researching all your plans - the anticipation is half the fun!