PDA

View Full Version : Attention AMPS

Iluvjiminy
04-12-2007, 06:07 PM
I got your pm but for some reason I can't reply to it. I got some strange message about not being able to find something...anyway....I will be glad to send the $ for the fridge swap via paypal if you can tell me how to do that. Do I need a paypal account? You can email me at rebeccaharris422@aol.com and then I can give you all the iinformation you need.

Sorry for the inconvenience....I need someone to help me figure out my inability to send private messages I guess.:rolleyes:

Becky

HelenePA
04-12-2007, 06:17 PM
I believe your post count has to be higher to PM people.

toesmom
04-12-2007, 06:20 PM
I sent you an email regarding payment, we bought the fridge today, will be shipped to All Star Movies tomorrow

Iluvjiminy
04-12-2007, 06:22 PM
Oh....guess I need to post a bit more huh? Thanks for letting me know, I haven't had alot of time to post since I joined not very long ago. I spend all my time working and waiting in line behind my daughter and husband to use the computer.

Thank you again,

Becky

aka-mad4themouse
04-12-2007, 06:34 PM
:welcome: to the DIS, Iluvjiminy!

You will need 10 posts in order to be able send/receive PMs. That's going to be important for keeping in touch with other swappers. Feel free to jump in on any thread on the Budget Board to ask a question or to give an answer. You only have 8 more to go as of now!

Iluvjiminy
04-12-2007, 07:01 PM
Thanks Lisa
Two down eight more to go. I really have been getting some valuable information here and can't wait to get to know everybody better. Hopefully I will have the time to become a familiar face.