PDA

View Full Version : Having garage sale on Saturday!!

Blondiex46
04-12-2007, 10:06 AM
:wizard: Wish me luck I need to make lots of money for the trip please any tips you might have would be wonderful. Have infants items clothes and things and some gym equipment a total gym that was given to me that I can't figure out how to put it together. The boys have bb bats and hockey sticks and i have alot of household items. Again wish me luck!!!pixiedust:

Not so Dumbo
04-12-2007, 10:42 AM
Wow. I wish you lived around me. I'll bet the boy's sports equipment will go fast. I would price it for the most you think you would pay for it. The clothes usually do well if they are name brand or if not, if they are priced cheap. Be prepared for people to try and barter with you, have in mind what you would be willing to come down to. I'm not sure about your gym equipment. It might do okay if someone who is looking for that type of thing comes by. Good Luck.

kasandria
04-12-2007, 11:01 AM
I'm having one this weekend as well. i had one last weekend, but at my mother-in-laws so this time I'm having it at my house. One tip DVD's sell AWESOME! I priced all my DVD's at 2.50 a piece. (Most were from the cheap bin at Wal-Mart) and TONS sold. Childrens clothes did well also. Good luck to you! Hopefully we'll both earn some extra $$ for Disney!
Kas

Blondiex46
04-12-2007, 11:10 AM
thanks and you too. I don't need extra money I need money to pay for it. We all are going 10 of us and I don't have any income so I am selling evrything I can, lol to pay for my portion of the home we rented and then the tickets, lol

Vickie46
04-12-2007, 11:12 AM
good luck.. we are having one next weekend or so!