PDA

View Full Version : Fantasyland at Night

Pirate-Emery
04-08-2007, 07:02 PM
So, I'm going to DLR Thursday through Sunday. What we're doing is driving down from San Jose in the afternoon on Wednesday, then get into Anaheim that night.

Now, my folks/sister have 3-day Hoppers, as they'll be busy due to a Volleyball Tournament. So, they'll go into the parks early on Thursday.

I, on the other hand, have a Premium AP, so I'll most likely head into the parks on Wednesday night. I suddenly got a desire to go on Mr. Toad's Wild Ride, so I was wondering which attractions close early in Fantasyland (and at what time).

Thanks,
Pirate

funnygarcia
04-08-2007, 07:20 PM
I know parts of FL close for fireworks and then reopen after the area is cleared.
The Storybookland canal boats close right before the parade and then reopen after it has passed. Matterhorn runs only one side during the parade.

Otherwise you can get inline for any of the rides right up until closing time. Expect long lines for Peter Pan but the other rides should't be too bad.

After parade and fireworks crowd clear out things get a little better in FL.

DLR29
04-08-2007, 08:00 PM
A lot of the FL area is closed during the fireworks, which includes Peter Pan, Mr. Toad, Snow White, Pinocchio, Dumbo, Casey Jr., King Arthur Carousel, Storybookland Canal Boats. Not sure about Alice in Wonderland, but I'm pretty sure it's closed too. Then the area opens up when the fireworks are over.

Definitely go to Fantasyland after the fireworks. This past December, I rode the teacups during the fireworks with NO wait. Then once they finished, I rode Dumbo with NO wait and I rode Peter Pan with a 5 minute line. Usually once the show ends, a "line" starts to develop for each attraction and that "line" goes to the attraction when the area opens.