PDA

View Full Version : Bathtubs at AllStart Movies?

ballarinamom
04-07-2007, 08:10 PM
Just had a panic attack. I read trip advisor someone complaining that there were no tubs in the All Star Movies Rooms! DD5princess: HAS TO HAVE a bathtub. We are booked into a preferred room and we requested the Buzz building ( I know there are no garauntees ) Can anyone confirm or rubuke this? :hourglass Thanks in advance!

Amy&Dan
04-07-2007, 08:19 PM
I may be wrong but I believe the only rooms that would not have a bathtub would be handicap accessible rooms (roll in shower instead I am assuming). Our room at ASMO and every other WDW resort we have stayed at had a bathtub. I think you will be fine, unless you requested a handicap room.

Amy&Dan
04-07-2007, 08:24 PM
Okay, I just checked on the All Star Movies FAQ thread, and it looks like there are a few rooms with King Beds and disabled access showers. I would say that unless you request one, the chances of you getting that type of room are very, very, slim. If you have more than two people, that right there rules out a King bed room (and not all King bed rooms even have that type of shower set up). So I think you are good to go and won't need to worry about it!

Have a great time on your trip. We love the ASMO resort!

luvngoofy
04-07-2007, 08:28 PM
We stayed in Toy Story Bldg in 2004 and we had a bathtub. So did my dads room and my sisters room, so I think your DD will be fine.princess:

Dad_Z
04-07-2007, 08:45 PM
I'm pretty sure that all the resorts' room have tubs. A quick call to them will confirm, but I think you are ok.

DisneyBarlans
04-08-2007, 11:52 AM
We just got back from there yesterday and all the rooms have bathtubs except the handicap rooms that have a wheelchair accessible shower.

canron
04-08-2007, 12:01 PM
they have bathtubs ,,its just handicaped that donnt..your ok!!!!!they do have tubs in reg rooms my wife makes sure we get a regular room...with a tub,,,

SueM in MN
04-08-2007, 05:19 PM
There are 2 types of handicapped accessible room.
The fully wheelchair accessible rooms have a roll in shower (no tub), a raised seat toilet, grab bars and a sink that has room underneath so a wheelchair can be rolled under it. Most of those rooms have a King size bed to make enough space in the room for a 36 inch access path all over the room for a wheelchair.

There are also handicapped accessible room that have a tub with grab bars and a raised seat toilet. Some of these rooms also have a sliding pocket door to close off the bathroom. Those rooms are otherwise pretty much the same as a non-accessible room.

Here's a picture of an All-Star Movies bathroom someone posted in the DIS photo album. (http://www.wdwinfo.com/photopost/showphoto.php/photo/14071/sort/1/cat/533/page/1) You can see the bathtub in the picture.