PDA

View Full Version : I love the YC because...

constanze
04-07-2007, 06:08 PM
Okay all you yacht clubbers, tell me your favorite things about this resort, and don't hold back. I'm getting so excited, you would think I was celebrating my 10th birthday instead of my 40th!:goodvibes I'm getting closer...My ADR's are set (sure);) , and now I'm doing the May 24th countdown.:woohoo:

solotraveler
04-07-2007, 06:25 PM
Hmmm.... Let's see......

-- Enjoying the view of Illuminations from my balcony during my last visit one night.
-- Laying out on the back near the lighthouse sipping on a Stormalong.
-- Browsing through Fittings and Fairings for a bottle of Fairy Tale Cuvee
-- Early morning runs around Crescent Lake with all the other crazy runners.
-- Mint Chocolate Shakes from Beaches and Cream
-- Remarkably good late night dinners from room service after coming back from the parks.
-- The short stroll to Epcot for the night (and the short stroll back)
-- Walking through that awesome lobby anytime you come or go anywhere.
-- Walking over the the Beach Club for Lemon Gelato from the Marketplace.
-- The New York Strip with Maytag Blue Cheese Sauce from Yachtsman's Steakhouse and the Crab Cake Benedict from the Yacht Club Galley.
-- Running past it on Mile 25 of the marathon (OK, that one is just mine..)

Hope that got you a little more excited. I was thinking of changing my January reservation to another resort..... now I don't think I can!

:earsboy:

Kim1964
04-07-2007, 06:53 PM
I love the room decor....so light, bright, and airy!

Sitting on the beach at night is great....the Boardwalk looks awesome all lit up!

Watching my kids have a blast in Stormalong Bay, and joining in on the fun with them:).

The proximity to Epcot is great.

JohnnyB2
04-07-2007, 07:38 PM
Sitting on your balcony with the water view and as stated, the lobby, the pools, Hurricane Hannas,and just the magnificent views of the Epcot Resorts area. Also with the right park ticket,it is so great to just walk to the world showcase for the fireworks.:cool1: :cool1:

constanze
04-07-2007, 08:47 PM
Ohhhh...you guys are good...I'm going to go start packing now. If I wait at the airport for the next month and 1/2 will they consider that loidering?;)

rcraw45425
04-07-2007, 09:40 PM
I love YC because it has full sized balconies, great views of Illuminations and the Boardwalk, tastefully decorated rooms, easy walk to the boat dock to MGM & EPCOT, first pickup on the bus line to MK and AK.

disnut8
04-08-2007, 01:09 PM
Very simple. The hot tub by the quiet pool. We know our hot tubs, having owned one for a long time. We rate hot tubs. This is #1 or #2 in all our experiences. Think about it. Hard day at the parks, dogs are barking, muscles ache. Drop into that tub with those completely awesome jets (extremely powerful but not so that you are blasted out of the water). Sit, soak and enjoy. Repeat as necessary.