PDA

View Full Version : High Speed Internet & Value Resorts

Carrieannew
04-07-2007, 09:34 AM
Hey everyone !! Just wondering if they have high speed internet at the value resorts in the rooms? I know I have seen a thread about this at one time or another but cant seem to find it now. We will be staying at ASMO again in Septment and I am doing online classes so I will be bringing my laptop with me. Is it a daily charge? If so how much? Also this seems like a silly question but will my laptop be ok in the room while we are in the parts? I the safes are very small so there is no chance it would fit in there. I use a laptop backpack case to carry it.

Thanks everyone!!

Carrie

safetymom
04-07-2007, 09:42 AM
The charge is 9.95 for 24 hours of use. So if you sign on at 9 AM today you are good until 9 AM tomorrow.

I would buy a cable lock for your laptop and secure it to a piece of furniture. They run about $20. It is money well spent.

Carrieannew
04-07-2007, 09:45 AM
I thought it was something like that. And as I was typing I was going to suggest getting a lock and locking it to something solid. Awesome. Thank you!!!! I assume that is a high speed and not wireless?? Is there wireless at any of the resorts?

safetymom
04-07-2007, 11:17 AM
There is wireless in the common areas in the convention hotels. There is a charge for that also.